Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer for my granddog Kona

Hi guys, just wondered if you would mind sending up a prayer for my granddog Kona on my avatar.

She has been sick to her stomach, not eating and very lethargic for a couple of days.

We watched her overnight Fri night for my kids and she seemed lethargic then too but we just figured she was depressed from not being at home.

Now my daughter is asking me what I did, and what I fed her to make her this way.

I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, and I think she came over here that way. Anyway, that doesn't matter. Would you please pray for her complete healing?

Thanks, brothers and sisters.

Diane C

Re: Prayer for my granddog Kona

Praying for sweet little Kona and her recovery to a happy state, playful, full of energy puppy.

I will Diane.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Praying for that dear puppy!!

Joining in Prayer for Kona and all the family.
In Jesus name,

May Abba and Our Beloved Yeshua,Heal Kona!

Praying for your little one and for you not to be blamed. What could be worse? HUGS TO YOU SIS

Dear Lord, we know that Your eyes are on the man who has regard for his animals, so we lift little Kona up to You for healing today. Lord put everything in motion for Kona that is needed for complete restoration to good health, in Jesus Name ~ praise You Father, Amen

Thank you so much, my wonderful family in Christ!!

Blessings to you all.

Diane

You can always count on me...praying for the puppies!!
Especially a Grand-Dog!!

Email: jensen5200@comcast.net

Diane - Bless your heart - I too will be praying for Kona - to be back to herself by tomorrow and for Diane and her family's peace of mind and assurance that Kona is well. Love you sis

Diane...

Of course I'll pray for Kona! Father...In Jesus Name, You care about everything that touches our lives. Even our pets will be with us, I believe, in paradise. I claim healing in Jesus Name. Bring health and healing to Kona now. We bless you ahead of time for answered prayer. We bless you dear Lord!

Diane...I want to thank you for "all of your prayers". Bless you dear sister. You are a blessing.

YBIC
Steve

Poor little Kona. I have a real soft spot for animals, especially dogs. She's a darling little dog. I wish I could hold her. I love the name "granddog"... definitely a member of the family.

Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask that You heal Diane's granddog, little Kona. I pray that You give her back her energy, and heal whatever is causing her to be lethargic. I ask this in Jesus precious Name. Amen.

P.S. Diane, just wanted to say to you and everyone who prayed for me, thank you so much! All the prayers were a Godsent!! I'm feeling better now. I think the natural hormones that I'm taking are kicking in, too!!

praying for Kona Diane :)

Diane - I'm praying for Kona, too...

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Hi Diane,

Praying for Kona's complete recovery. ~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

Thank you ALL so much for your prayers for little Kona!

I am waiting to hear from my kids how she is doing when they get home from work. I hope they call me soon. When I hear, I will post it on this same thread.

Blessings!!

(Leenie, I am SO glad to hear you are feeling better! Those hormones are tricky things and when they are off, boy howdy do we know it!!)

Praying for Kona.

Hi everyone, I just talked to my kids and they said Kona seems to be doing better tonight. She ate some food and is less lethargic. The kids don't seem too worried about her, so that's good.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your prayers! What an honor and priveledge to have you all for my family and my support!

Blessings to you all.

Love you!

YSIC,

Diane

I'm so glad to hear this Diane! !!!!!

Prayng for your precious Kona. So glad she is feeling better. I missed this prayer request, but I am praying now that she will completely be healed.I pray for peace for you and your family for I know what you are going through.These little loves are so special to us...couldn't be without them.

HIS BLESSINGS UPON YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Dear Sis, I love the picture of her, she is so cute.
Yes, I've prayed in agreement here with everyone for Kona's healing in Jesus Name.

I know Diane, it breaks our hearts when they are not feeling well.

We love our pets, <>< Precious Gifts from Above.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

PRAISE GOD! THIS MAKES MY DAY.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com