<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey Everybody! Star's Post: Not Many Days Hence is from Acts 1:4-5 Pentacost Sign!!

I just happen to google this phrase and I don't know if Star or anyone else realized where this phrase came from but it is right in Acts 1:4-5!

The Lord may be giving us a clear sign that this statment "NOT MANY DAYS HENCE" is when the feast of Pentacost is to occur!!!

The Holy Spirit was given on the original feast of Pentacost!!!

Could the Holy Spirit and the Church be taken on this next Pentacost?????

This is the first word from Star where I think the clue to the time is clearly given by this statement: NOT MANY DAYS HENCE!!

That was the same words which in Acts 1:4-5 is referred to the time of Pentacost when the Holy Spirit would decend on the believers and the church would be born!!!!

Now it is high time for the church to be taken to heaven and to stand before the Son of God!!!!!

What think ye!!!!

Re: Hey Everybody! Star's Post: Not Many Days Hence is from Acts 1:4-5 Pentacost Sign!!

Hey David W! I noticed that on Stars thread that you picked up the same scripture that I just posted!!!

I see you found the clue--tooo!!!!

Re: Hey Everybody! Star's Post: Not Many Days Hence is from Acts 1:4-5 Pentacost Sign!!

Thanks Scott for this message...Someone else brought this to our attention on Star's thread today. My thoughts were were the same.

One thing I would like to add that when Jesus spoke the above message in Acts 1:5...that was spoken 10 days (His Accension) before the Holy Spirit fell on the day of Pentecost.This same word was spoken to Star 21 days before Pentecost if we celebrate on the 23rd or 17 days unto the 19th..the 50th omer. Have we just received a warning? Of the spirit falling mightly(great outpouring) as has been promised in Joel and at the same time the rapture? Could be one or the other or both...The outpouring to the 144,000 left here and then a mighty harvest? Time is running out!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

What else can I say, but WOW!!! Soon, we'll be called home.

Scott, This warning is also spoken 10 days before Ascension day! May be a 10 warning about Ascension day for the rapture.

One thing that I was thinking is that dispensations change on pentecost. That makes Pentecost a strong date, but maybe our Lord will give the Jewish folks a 10 day period before the dispensation changes on Pentecost, following the rapture to get that 144,000 saved! Then maybe they would be empowered on pentecost!

Yes Melissa - 10 days before the 13th, Ascension Day, today - the 3rd! I was thinking that too!! !!!!

Scott,
(IF) the HOLY SPIRIT and the church are taken.
That is my understanding in 1Cor.13:10)But
when that which is perfect is come,then that
which is in part shall be done away.
How does this feel in your spirit?
Praise the Lord,
Star

On my Calendar if it is correct. I got it from Jerry Golden of Israel it shows the 9th of May- 40 omer which would mean 40 day count would be Accension day. (our Mother's day)..that would be a 7 day count which is a great number...7 meaning completion, spiritual perfection (in regards to man)..either way...we may not have long. 9 means end or conclusion of a matter, the number of finality, the number of divine judgment.
Sounds good to me.

Regardless...we may not have long!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Great find too Scott!!!

But, to be honest, at this juncture, I cannot focus on trying to figure out the dates like I used to do (and boy did I do it)! I want to make sure as much as possible I am ready. It's too close for comfort.

I think the "Not many days hence" is intended to give us the same alertness and attentiveness in prayer as the apostles had before Pentecost.

These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren. (Acts 1:14 KJV)

It speaks of "prayer and SUPPLICATION". Sounds like they were EARNEST in prayer. And that is something I need and want!

Lord make me earnest and zealous in repentance and prayer. Prepare me like You prepared the disciples!!! Come Lord Jesus!!!

Melissa I am corrected! That Not many days hence was probably spoken right about the time of the Ascention Day!!!

I too believe that the 144,000 will be baptized on Pentacost to prepare them for the tribulation mission of their ministry to Israel!!!

I have another message that I will post tomorrow that will prove that Revelation 7 is the feast of Pentacost!
The Loaves of bread are the 144,000 which will be put through the 12 sieves to be made into flour for ministry and will be baked during the tribulation!

But before they are sealed on Pentacost the great multitude will be standing in heaven before the Lamb of God!!!!

Star that which is Perfect is come is the Lord's return! Then the blindness in PART that is on Israel and the 144,000 will be done away!!!!!

Scott, I hope we are right!!! Can't wait to read your post!

Shirley, I am double crossing my fingers with you!!!

Virginia Arnke
On my Calendar if it is correct. I got it from Jerry Golden of Israel it shows the 9th of May- 40 omer which would mean 40 day...

Regardless...we may not have long!!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Virginia,

May 9th would be Omer count 36 and May 13th (Ascension Day) would be Omer count 40.
Ten days later, Pentecost, May 23rd.

The rabbinical calendars are wrong and should not be used.

http://www.scribd.com/full/29832578?access_key=key-1kr7q368lfq14qwh83jd

really the math has got to be correct if we are doing any meaningful projections

Lord make me earnest and zealous in repentance and prayer. Prepare me like You prepared the disciples!!! Come Lord Jesus!!!

Amen.

Acts 1:4-5 (King James Version)

4And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

Amen! Good catch, Scott! And I loved everyone's input and comments! I truly hope that it is 10 days BEFORE Pentecost if not sooner!!

Today is the 12th day since Star posted that Jesus told us to listen for the shofar!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com