Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Natural Disasters

A friend of mine that lives in TN asked me what I think is the reason for all of these disasters...earthquakes, floods, oil spills, tornadoes, volcanos, etc...

I told her that I believed this was God's last effort to make people realize that they can't rely on anything but him. Can't rely on your finances, your home, your job, your city, your state, your government, your life, and that they only think that is reliable & solid is God/Jesus. I told her that he is doing this out of love to hopefully get his children to realize before it's too late and they have to go through the tribulation which will be hell on earth.

I was wondering if you all agree that this is the reason for all the disasters?

Re: Natural Disasters

oh yeah. what else could it be??

Darlene, I think so too. The only way He can get some people's attention! And this world and the wickedness in it - He's run out of patience.

Darlene...

That was a right on word from the Lord. I wouldn't change a word of it. Way to go sis!!!

YBIC
Steve

Steve W
Darlene...

That was a right on word from the Lord. I wouldn't change a word of it. Way to go sis!!!

YBIC
Steve

Neither would I.

Darlene,
This vessel was thinking about all these things.And you are absolutly correct.Or that is also
my thoughts.
God is in control.
I pray for the ones not yet saved.Hopeing this
will turn them around.
I believe we are on the same page so to speek.
Love in Jesus,
Star

Thanks for the confirmation!!

I agree with what has been said, but could there also be something to the nations pressuring Israel to divide Jerusalem?
The word says he will judge the nations who divide his holy city. What is done to Israel will be done to them?
Just a thought.

Did you know according to FEMA, 8 out of 10 MAJOR disasters in America happened in relation to talks regarding the division of Jerusalem.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Yes Tea Rose I did think of that too. I do think ultimatly his goal though is to get his children to return to him in desperation.

Darlene
Yes Tea Rose I did think of that too. I do think ultimatly his goal though is to get his children to return to him in desperation.

I think youre right Darlene.
I think these events are a wake-up call to the world.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

In all my 43 years of living I have never seen such chaos. Early on it was like one disaster every ten years. In the 70s we had one ice storm and one tornado incident....................that was it!!!!!!!!!! I recall nothing of the 80s, except the quake of 89 and then it started to pick up a little. Now ,it is every week and there is no way people or the government can keep up with this. It is getting people to speak out more about God and faith yet, at the same time I feel many are sticking their heads in the sand.

Living in these times is no fun I assure you, but, at least we know the eternal plan, God just wants to see our faith.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com