<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I AM SORRY BUT I DO NOT SEE AMERICA OR ANY COUNTRY RESTORED AT ALL!!!!

I AM FEELING RIGHTEOUS ANGER RIGHT NOW!!! AND I AM SORRY BUT HUMANITY SUCKS!! I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN THEM!!!

THE ONLY HOPE THIS WORLD HAS NOW IS JESUS AND JESUS KNOWS IT AND THAT IS WHY HE IS COMING I DO NOT SEE RESTORATION THE ONLY WAY HUMANITY WILL CHANGE IS TO BRING JUDEGEMENT UPON THEM!!!

SO GOD BRING IT ON I AM SO READY FOR PEOPLE TO FEEL YOUR RIGHTEOUS ANGER AND JUDGEMENT THEY TOTALLY DESERVE IT!!!

ALL HUMANITY CARES ABOUT IS THEMSELF AND ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS DESTROY EACH OTHER AND DESTROY THEMSELF AND DESTROY THE PLANET GOD CREATED FOR THEM!!

AND JESUS IS THE ONLY HOPE TO SAVE THIS DISPICABLE RACE!!!

I AM SORRY BUT I AM JUST FEELING RIGHTEOUS ANGER RIGHT NOW SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS BUT WHEN I AM MAD THIS IS HOW I TALK!!!

AND THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I CAN FEEL SAFE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS!!! AND VENT AND WON'T FEEL JUDGED FOR IT.

Love ya all

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: I AM SORRY BUT I DO NOT SEE AMERICA OR ANY COUNTRY RESTORED AT ALL!!!!

Angel Heart,

I totally agree with you because the Bible says clearly what will happen in the end times...not what man may want to have happen...I have heard that message before many times and it usually comes from people who do not know END TIME PROPHECY. Many in my own family think this way, but pay no attention. This is why we have to know what the Word of God says in regards to the times we are living in. Just pray that their eyes will be open to the truth. However, many want the world to go on just as it is with the possibility that all will turn out right...NOT SO!!!

He is coming and He is the only one that will bring peace.He has to...Israel needs to be saved...the apple of His eye...

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

My dear, what brought this on?

AMEN AMEN AMEN! COULDN'T AGREE MORE with you Angelheart.

Angelheart,
You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! Americas sins are a stench in the nostrils of FATHER GOD...America has not and WILL NOT REPENT, and she will NOT ever be restored... just the opossite is true.. , IMHO she become worse than a Third World country after the rapture...(if not mostly destroyed by the Wrath of GOD!!)

the blood of all the unborn babies murdered by Abortion is crying out to ABBA...shedding of innocent blood has to be judged along with all of the other despicable sins this country has exported and promoted thru Hollywood and entertainment industry...

That's why she is not mentioned in Revelation!!

GOD blessed America like Israel, and like Israel ,she turned her back on GOD!! Judgement will fall for sure!!

the CUP of INIQUITY in America is surely overflowing!!

Our ONLY hope here is the BLESSED HOPE!!

Marantha!!

Revelation 11:18 (New King James Version)
18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,
And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
And those who fear Your name, small and great,
And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”

So glad I am not the only one feeling this way!!!

Love you all

AngelHeart

Angelheart,
In the spirit one time.The Lord showed me
America's fealth.Reached way up.Almost to heaven.The
Lord kept telling me to watch.I asked,what do i look
for.Then I saw little shafts of light.I asked the Lord.What are those?Jesus said,those are the prayers
of my saints.
Then the vision was gone.
Yes,this vessel agrees with you.
God Bless You,
Star

Help yourselves, but you will have the opportunity to
see it, its coming.

Did any of you check out the covering of the May Day prayer and repentance meeting at the US Capital over the weekend? Its on www.worldnetdaily.com if you care
to check it out......more than Abraham's 10 righteous
showed up......I believe Almighty God showed up in
the Holy Spirit also. Seems like I read somwhere this
verse about where 2 or 3 are gathered IN MY NAME.....did any of you folks read that one too?

I from time to time read the 2nd Psalm as a prayer for
the corrupt current admin in WDC, anybody else ?

Blessing Folks

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

To Carlee, I brought this on, when I spoke of America being restored in another thread, does anybody care WHY I set that forth yesterday? Other than what I posted.

I can share why, but only if you are serious. Either
on this thread or otherwise. The Lord gave me specific instructions concerning it in 2001. And I will stand by what HE told me as it unfolds. For those of you who don't see America in Revelation or
anywhere else in the Word, HE plainly told me where to
begin to see it, its in the gospels.

Dewey, Bless You RITA

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Dewey

I from time to time read the 2nd Psalm as a prayer for
the corrupt current admin in WDC, anybody else ?

Dewey

No, I use this one for BO..

PSALM 109:8: "Let his days be few; and let another take his office."

Joseph

CHRISTinCheryl
Angelheart,
You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! Americas sins are a stench in the nostrils of FATHER GOD...America has not and WILL NOT REPENT, and she will NOT ever be restored... just the opossite is true.. , IMHO she become worse than a Third World country after the rapture...(if not mostly destroyed by the Wrath of GOD!!)

the blood of all the unborn babies murdered by Abortion is crying out to ABBA...shedding of innocent blood has to be judged along with all of the other despicable sins this country has exported and promoted thru Hollywood and entertainment industry...

!!

Sis, America is mentioned in the Bible.. Not as America, but by Hebrew names..(Gen.15-19) Jacob/Israel put his name on the sons of Joseph.. <- That's a prophetic clue..

Then stated that in the future, Ephraim would become a great colonizing nation upon the earth, and that Manassah would become a great single nation upon the earth.. (not a hand full of people from India (this non-sense started in 1951))..

You have to see the overall picture that God has done with HIS PEOPLE for his purpose... He stated that he would use his people (House of Israel) as a mighty Axe to overthrow the Gentile powers..

Then He stated that He would use his people, (House of Israel) to be a shining light to the world.. (I hear lot of preachers using this as the Jews bringing Jesus into the world.. That's not what God is showing.. Look at the words... It's the House of Israel, not the Judah.. The Jews as a whole refused to accept Jesus as the Messiah..

There's a verse in the Gospels where Jesus stated to take the message to the (tribes of Israel).. He wasn't talking about the Jews.. He was talking about those that moved North and West, after 721BC.. (Isa. 49)

England was that mighty battle axe, then the USA broke from England becoming the greatest Christian nation ever on earth being a shining light until 1961, when the liberals got control and started kicking God out of everything.. Mandating laws which were un-Constitutional.. This is the result of that... SIN, Murder, HOMO, Drugs, Idol worship, and you name it. (BTW, the overthrow of the USA got it's foot-hold in the early 1900s) <- that's a different story though..

There's more in the Bible tying King David's throne to England, but it takes time and Holy Spirit to reveal the overall plan that God has used. Remember, God promised King David his seed would always sit upon the throne until Jesus comes to sit upon it.. Samuel..

Even during the Babylonian captivity, God told Jeremiah if anyone could change the day from day, night from night, then He (God) would do away with King David's throne..

Jer.33:20 Thus said the LORD; If you can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign on his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. <- God is stating that he will NOT ever break his agreement with his servant King David, that his seed would always sit upon that throne.

The king at that Babylonian time was captued, his sons killed in front of him, then he was blinded to spend the rest of his life in a dungeon. To the casual reader it appears that God has lied..

NO, God overturned the throne from Judah to Israel (Ephriam)..

Eze 21:26 Thus said the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same:
exalt him that is low, (This is Israel) and abase him that is high.(This is Judah)
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

ALSO let it be clear, the USA is NOT and never has been, Babylon... Babylon is in the mid-east where it was started by Nimrod, and will always be, until the moment that God allows it to be destroyed forever..

W/C posted this originally, then I did a new post to highlight it, and CJ has followed up a couple times since with it on the AC being Prince Hassan, the 42nd generation from Mohammad. etc.. A false copy of Jesus..

I would HIGHLY recommend that everyone watch this video if you possibly can... IT IS AN EYE OPENER..

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3224498/9104595

Joseph

RJ
CHRISTinCheryl
Angelheart,

!!

Sis, America is mentioned in the Bible.. Not as America, but by Hebrew names..(Gen.15-19) Jacob/Israel put his name on the sons of Joseph.. <- That's a prophetic clue..

Then stated that in the future, Ephraim would become a great colonizing nation upon the earth, and that Manassah would become a great single nation upon the earth.. (not a hand full of people from India (this non-sense started in 1951))..

You have to see the overall picture that God has done with HIS PEOPLE for his purpose... He stated that he would use his people (House of Israel) as a mighty Axe to overthrow the Gentile powers..

Then He stated that He would use his people, (House of Israel) to be a shining light to the world.. (I hear lot of preachers using this as the Jews bringing Jesus into the world.. That's not what God is showing.. Look at the words... It's the House of Israel, not the Judah.. The Jews as a whole refused to accept Jesus as the Messiah..

There's a verse in the Gospels where Jesus stated to take the message to the (tribes of Israel).. He wasn't talking about the Jews.. He was talking about those that moved North and West, after 721BC.. (Isa. 49)

England was that mighty battle axe, then the USA broke from England becoming the greatest Christian nation ever on earth being a shining light until 1961, when the liberals got control and started kicking God out of everything.. Mandating laws which were un-Constitutional.. This is the result of that... SIN, Murder, HOMO, Drugs, Idol worship, and you name it. (BTW, the overthrow of the USA got it's foot-hold in the early 1900s) <- that's a different story though..

There's more in the Bible tying King David's throne to England, but it takes time and Holy Spirit to reveal the overall plan that God has used. Remember, God promised King David his seed would always sit upon the throne until Jesus comes to sit upon it.. Samuel..

Even during the Babylonian captivity, God told Jeremiah if anyone could change the day from day, night from night, then He (God) would do away with King David's throne..

Jer.33:20 Thus said the LORD; If you can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign on his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. <- God is stating that he will NOT ever break his agreement with his servant King David, that his seed would always sit upon that throne.

The king at that Babylonian time was captued, his sons killed in front of him, then he was blinded to spend the rest of his life in a dungeon. To the casual reader it appears that God has lied..

NO, God overturned the throne from Judah to Israel (Ephriam)..

Eze 21:26 Thus said the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same:
exalt him that is low, (This is Israel) and abase him that is high.(This is Judah)
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

ALSO let it be clear, the USA is NOT and never has been, Babylon... Babylon is in the mid-east where it was started by Nimrod, and will always be, until the moment that God allows it to be destroyed forever..

W/C posted this originally, then I did a new post to highlight it, and CJ has followed up a couple times since with it on the AC being Prince Hassan, the 42nd generation from Mohammad. etc.. A false copy of Jesus..

I would HIGHLY recommend that everyone watch this video if you possibly can... IT IS AN EYE OPENER..

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3224498/9104595

Joseph

Hi RJ!!
Thank you for your response...

I kinda have some red flags ,though nothing personal .....DO you hold to the Two House/Two Stick/British Israelism ( Hebrew Roots Movement) teaching??
I have researched this before and I don't agree with it...of course its not a major salvation issue or anything.....below a link to a teaching that may describe your beliefs...

Forgive me in advance if I did misunderstand your post on this!!

http://www.mjaa.org/site/News2?news_iv_ctrl=1022&page=NewsArticle&id=5143&security=1

Dewey,

If the lord has shown you what happens to America, and when the rapture and trbulation period happens, then give us some details brother. I guess that most of us here at RITA must be wrong about how soon the rapture is, if God told you that America will be restored in the near future. I guess we are all wasting our time looking for Jesus to snatch us out of this world if it's not going to happen for a long time. Give us some details and enlighten us please.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

ALL the Sheep nations will be restored in the millenium.

2HH
ALL the Sheep nations will be restored in the millenium.

Oh my goodness, 2HH~ you are one smart cookie! Of course, now I understand what Dewey is seeing from the Lord~ Is God's view of the future limited to the timing of the rapture? Of course not! We have been given the time clues, He calls us his friends, and we believe we understand the times. But God is surely in the RESTORATION business and all that will be destroyed soon will be restored in the beauty of our LORD'S GLORIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS MILLENNIAL REIGN. Hallelujah!! I can hardly wait for that day~ even more than the rapture, personally, as then all humanity and all creation will finally be under the proper rule of our very Creator!

Amen, Angelheart, this world repulses me.

Thank you every one for standing by me in this!!!

And 2HH what you said makes alot of sense and I beleive also this is what Dewey is saying.

America and this world will be restored in the Millenium!!!

But first America will have to be destroyed before it can be restored in the Millenium reign of christ!!!

Hallelujah!!!Praise Jesus!!!

I agree with Melanie you are one smart cookie!!!

And I agree Melanie I am looking forward to the Millenium more then ever now so we can finally have our planet back the way God intended it to be with God ruling it not Satan!!!

And this just proves that the rapture is coming more then ever now and I beleive like CJ this is the year!!!

Love you guys so much!!!

AngelHeart

I am very glad that helped you Angelheart.
You are precious.

Yes it did help 2HH you and Melanie both!!

I posted another thread for all to see giving you and Melanie and most of all God the glory for showing you this.

I feel the same way about you. You are very precious to me too!!!

Love you

Angelheart

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com