<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTERS AND HER FRIENDS PROTECTION!!!

Well my daughter and her friend is turning themself into the authorities tomorrow.

Please pray for their protection while they are in jail just like Daniel protected him in the Lions Den I am beleiving my daughter Shaylee and her friend will be protected as well.

She is still Gods child and belongs to him and Satan cannot have her and I am proud of my daughter for doing the right thing by not running from the police.

Because at least by doing the right thing it will look like she is a good kid instead of running from them and making herself look like a bad kid.

So I am hoping this will be in her favour and they will have mercy on her soul and God will turn this around for his glory!!!

She is in Gods hands now Shaylee and Michelle are their names.

Love ya all

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTERS AND HER FRIENDS PROTECTION!!!

Praying for Michelle and Shaylee.

Thank you Cheryl Ann at least somebody cares!!!

Love you!!

AngelHeart

I'm sorry AngelHeart for you to be going through this right now, praying for you, your daughter and her friend, their protection and safety while they are not at home.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Sorry Angelheart,
I just saw this. I care, and I will be praying for both Shaylee and Michelle! I will pray for you as well since this must be quite difficult. I am very sorry about the whole line of events. My prayers are going up!

Oh, Angelheart, I just saw this as well! I'm so sorry that Shaylee and Michelle have to go to jail, but I will surely pray for their protection! Praise God that they're doing the right thing and turning themselves in...that takes a lot of courage.

Hang in there dear sister. We do care. Love you!

Me too. I care. Hugs and prayers-

Thank you PraiseHim, Big Mama, mtnmollie and Lisaleenie I know my Rita Family cares I guess this is hitting me harder then I thought it would!!!

Love you all and thank you for your prayers I so really need them right now!! Especially for my daughter and her friend!!!

All I can say now is "Gods will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!!!"

Love you

AngelHeart

Oh Angelheart,

Your heart must be breaking.
We love our children so much and only want what's best for them.

I am agreeing with you in prayer for protection over your daughter and her friend. I pray that our dear Lord will send guardian Angels to protect them through this terrible time in their lives. That he will protect and nurture them so that they may know of His presence in their lives. And I am sending up prayers for you Angelheart that our Lord will help you to find peace in this situation and that He will shower you with His love.

ysiC Panthia

AngelHeart, Will be praying for all 3 of you and I know that God will protect them and will be you and that this will work out for good and for His glory! I am sorry that you are going through this and will be keeping you all in prayer!

AngelHeart..I am praying for your daughters'
protection. May His will be done in her life. I speak peace to you and that His angels will surround you.Comfort both AngelHeart and her daughter right now and through the coming days, Father...
In Jesus name I pray, amen...

HIS BLESSINGS UPON YOU...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Wow you guys are bringing me to tears!! I just wish the world had more beautiful Godly people in it like my Rita Family then maybe Jesus wouldn't have to come and save us!!!

Love you all so much!!!

AngelHeart

AngelHeart -

I'm praying for Shaylee and Michelle - as well as you and Michelle's family. I ask the Lord to give each of you a peace as these young ladies step out and turn themselves in. I pray, trusting, that God will protect them, give them favor with the authorities, and send those who will minister to them during this time. You're right to be proud of your daughter and her friend for doing the right thing...it takes character to be honest and accountable.

I ran treatment and training programs inside prisons for seven years; I wish I could tell you the amazing things I was privileged to see God do in the lives of so many who found themselves in trouble with the law, and in jail or prison. I knew that behind so many of them there were families and friends who were praying and not letting go of the promises of God, taking authority over the enemy... and God was faithful.

So, I'll certainly be praying!

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Thank you for your prayers KT and your comforting and encouraging words. I am also hoping this is going to be a blessing in disguise to get my daughter and her friend back into Gods will for their life!!!

Thank you so much Shirley I feel so loved right now you guys are the best!!!

Love you

AngelHeart

Angelheart - I too have just run across this thread - I am so sorry for your heartbreak tonight. I am praying for Shaylee and Michelle as well as you dear sis. I pray that because of their willingness to come forward, this is repentance for them and the Lord will be merciful as well as the authorities. Praying for your peace of mind and heart Angelheart - and for our Lord's rescue from all this heartache.

Angelheart,
In the name of JESUS.I pray your mighty hand of
protection.Upon these two young ladies.And Lord also
peace for Angelheart.
Praise you Lord.And your perfect will in the whole
matter.
GLORY TO GOD,
Star

AngelHeart...

Am also praying for your daughter and her friend. We've gone through this as well. Not only agreeing in prayer but praying as well!!!

Hold tight...God will work things out. Trust in His loving mercies!

YBIC
Steve

AngelHeart,
My heart goes out to you in this situation. Lord, we lift up Shaylee and Michelle before your throne. Lord we pray that they would find favor with you in their situation the same as Joseph did. May you turn what was meant for evil and turn it to good. We pray that you would send angels to watch over and protect them as Daniel was protected. We thank you for all that you do for us that we often take for granted. May you pour out your blessings on AngelHeart and her family and on Michelle's family. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Thank you so much Shirley, Panthia, Melissa, Virginia, Star, Steve W and Knight Micheal your prayers are so much appreciated!!!

And Amen Knight Michael!!!!

Love you guys so much!!!

AngelHeart

AngelHeart dear Sis,

Just to let you know, I saw you post and have been praying here. Rest your head against him Sis, he loves you and is in control. We all love you Sis

Love ybiC / Paul

AngelHeart ~ If there was a previous post I haven't seen it yet, but am praying...

Dear Lord, whatever this involves, as AHearts daughter turns herself in, may this experience so impact her that she will turn from the way of the world to the way's of Your kingdom. Use this situation to open her eyes and turn her heart and feet to Your straight and narrow path. In Your light Lord God, allow this daughter to see light. Fill her with Your presence and passion Lord, for a changed life in Jesus. Glorify Your Name here Father and woo her with Your love. Amen

Dear Lord, protect these two young girls ...we trust YOU to do this Father God !!! And give them renewed hope to WALK on with CHRIST !!
THEIR VICTOR !!!
Thank you Dear Jesus for all you are about to do for them , bb, amen

Angelheart, did your daughter and her friend turn themselves in? If so, what happened?

I pray with Kolleen that this experience will totally turn her around so she will come back to the Lord completely!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com