Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A little afraid right now

I am a bit afraid for our safety right now. I was here alone and have been ill. I was woke up by a knock on our door. Peeked out the windown and saw two men that at a glance looked like they had blue uniforms on and I thought they were police. I was afraid something had happened to my husband or one of my daughters so I answered the door. It was almost dark and there was no car . They were on foot,door to door stating they were with ADT security systems. Asked me if we had a security system and if they were being monitored or anything. Dummy me told them we didn't have any security system they said they were wanting to put a sign in our yard and talk to us about free instalation and dummy me told them I would have to talk to my husband but that he wasn't home right now. Told them I wasn't interested and they left. They never showed me any ID or info from the company and when I called that ADT company, they had nobody in our area going door to door. I called to inform the police who said they would drive around the neighborhood but never found anyone. I have had two horrible nightmares in the past couple months about coming downstairs in the night and two men busting in the door at the same time I am in the kitchen drinking milk and one grabbing me and one going upstairs to get my family. I remember waking up from these same exact dreams so scared and heart pounding and could almost feel a presense beside me at the time and I was afraid if I turned my head someone would actually be there. I don't scare easily but when I saw these men today, a dread hit me and I felt I had seen them before...maybe I am just freaking myself out, but I could use some encouragement here please. I am almost afraid to go to sleep tonight. I am just going to pray for God's protection over us and our house. We have had our house robbed once before they think by teenagers but it was a horrible feeling at the time and for weeks afterwards I would keep hearing noises at night and think they were coming back for the rest of our stuff.

Re: A little afraid right now

Brenda Sue, I plead the blood of Jesus over you and your family tonight and from this day forward...I release ministering spirits, angels, to surround and protect you and yours in Jesus' name.

Father, In the name of your son Jesus I ask for devine protection for my sister Brenda and all of her family. Let your might army of angels surround her home and each one of her family that no harm come nigh to them. Let any plot of the enemy come to naught and be exposed before it can come to fruition. I ask this in the name of Jesus.

Brenda pls read plsm 91. I pray this for my mother quite often to the point I can almost see those 8-10 ft angelic warriors standing guard.

Be at peace in the name of Jesus.

Teresa H/N.C.

Email: thuskins@bellsouth.net

Brenda, in agreement with Keith's prayer - I plead the blood of Jesus over you and your family and home.

Praying in Agreement.

Brenda Sue, Praying for your protection and peace of mind. In Jesus Name, Amen

Lord, send your Guardian and Warrior Angels around Brenda Sue's house tonight - and every night - that NO harm shall come to them. I plead the blood of Jesus over them for protection from ANY attacks of the enemy. Give them a peaceful sleep tonight and help them to feel Your presence with them. I rebuke the spirit of fear from Brenda Sue, her family and her house, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Heavenly Father, in JesusÂ’ name I ask that You send warrior angels to do battle for Brenda Sue right now.

Surround her house with warring angles, every door, every window, ever nook and cranny Lord. Have their swords be drawn to do battle against any enemy that would come to steal her peace.

Thank You JesusÂ’ for your precious blood, your resurrection and our authority using your Holy name.

I plead the blood of Jesus over Brenda Sue and her home, from this moment forward and forever more. In Jesus' name, no weapon formed against her or her family or house shall prosper! I command any evil spirits or any plan of Satan working in the minds of these intruders today who came to her house, or any other evil force to be BOUND RIGHT NOW.

I cast these spirits to the feet of Jesus now, and Lord we pray that you send LEGIONS of angles of protection to Brenda Sue and her home and family and every thing she has to protect and surround her with safety and peace.

In JesusÂ’ name I block any and evil spirits. I ask you Lord to send your angels to block and remove any evil spirits assigned to hinder or interfere.

I cut off all evil power directed toward Brenda Sue. Let each strongmen present, all demonic doorkeepers and gatekeepers be bound. May all communication between enemy forces be disrupted and confusion be loosed on them (Psalms 149:6-9).

In Jesus' name, I command that all evil spirits cast out must go wherever Jesus wants them to go and never return. May the Holy Spirit to fill any vacancy left by evil spirits.

In Jesus mighty name of above ALL names I pray this prayer. Amen.

(Brenda Sue, I believe Jesus will protect you and you will not have to be afraid. I always make sure all windows and doors are locked, and leave lights and radios on. Keep a phone by your bed, just to give you peace of mind. Let Jesus' blood protect you and fear not. God Bless!)

Brenda...I prayed all the above prayers too. I would also tell you to call the police and have them do a patrol tonight in your area. The Lord probably gave you that dream to give you a head's up to pray for protection. Don't worry....the Lord is in control, but keep in prayer and ALSO call the police...just tell them what you told us...it is a great visual deterrent. Also...if you have any wasp spray...keep it by your bed...it shoots out a long distance..even better than mace.

I believe completely in spiritual protection, but it doesn't hurt to add these other protective measures in the natural as well.

Diane C
Lord, send your Guardian and Warrior Angels around Brenda Sue's house tonight - and every night - that NO harm shall come to them. I plead the blood of Jesus over them for protection from ANY attacks of the enemy. Give them a peaceful sleep tonight and help them to feel Your presence with them. I rebuke the spirit of fear from Brenda Sue, her family and her house, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

AMEN!

I ALSO PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND ASK THAT GUARDIAN ANGELS SURROUND YOUR HOUSE ON THE OUTSIDE AND ON THE INSIDE, TOO. AND FATHER, PLEASE CALM BRENDA SUE AND GIVE HER YOUR PEACE. KEEP THOSE TWO MEN FAR FROM HER HOUSE. IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME. AMEN.

Joining in prayer for you and your family, Brenda Sue!

Thank you for letting us know so we can cover you in prayer.

Praying in Agreement- yep

Brenda Sue, I am praying for you right now in the name
of Jesus...Father, I plead the blood of Christ over Brenda Sue right now. You have not given her a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and a sound mind.Remove any spirit of confusion she may have. I rebuke satan and his demons and I bind them and send them to where Jesus sends them. Speak words of peace to her heart right now and make your prsense ever so real. Hold her close and may she find comfort under your eveerlasing arms.
I pray in the name of Jesus, amen.

My His Blessings be upon You....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

You are all such wonderful people! Thank you all so much. I am probably worrying about nothing, but you never know I guess. There have been gun shots in the surrounding blocks by our house several times in the last few weeks but I think were gang related or something. And I have lived in this neighborhood for 20 years and it is usually really quiet with no problems. I should take my advise I always gave to my girls and "never talk to strangers!" I do feed a couple racoons and a baby opposum in front of my house every night. Maybe if these people come messing around, they will attack them and give them rabies or something! LOL

Father God I ask that you would command your angels charge over your daughter & her home. Keep her safe in all your ways and give her peace knowing you are protecting her & her home!!! Amen

Dear Brenda Sue, I have prayed in agreement with the saints here for safety for you and yours in Jesus Name, who in my heart and mind, started sending Ministering Angels before you even starting typing your mesg. HE IS SO GOOD

There are probably so many angels around and on your house this eve that it looks like they are having a convention .

Rest easy Sis...NOBODY IS GOING TO GET PAST THEM...You and Yours are in GOOD HANDS

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

My Sister,
I just started to pray for you.
And the Lord said HE has sent,Large warring angels
with swords of fire.To protect you and family and your
home.
Lord this vessel asks that you bring to light.
Who those two men were.And then Lord you please
deal with them.
Lord please send the HOLY SPIRIT after them.Turn
these guys around.And draw them in to a saved relation
ship with you.
All in the NAME of JESUS

Brenda Sue ~ I believe with the fact that two men were in your two dreams, and two men just came today, that God was warning you. I don't know what precautions you have taken with these two warnings, but after the second dream, was the time to make sure your house is as secure as possible at every entrance, and to have asked for protective prayers then, and to put in place things that would deter potential breakin's. Time and again we have all been warned never to give questionable people personal information, or even open the door to them.

I have also heard of the wasp spray, and if you have any, keep it handy. And I agree about keeping the police involved. After tonight, because you've already had one break in, add additional locks on windows and entryways. Doweling or even metal bars are good for sliding windows and doors, and you can place them horizontally or vertically. If you have any door jams things, you might put them on the insides of your doors tonight so doors couldn't be forced open. The point is, with the warnings you have been given, and with what happened today, you need to be very pro-active in finding ways to keep anyone from getting in, and I would say, don't procrastinate in any way. Forwarned is forarmed. The Lord revealed this to you I believe, for the reason that you would begin to put the spiritual and the practical in place for you and your family. So, be inventive. Tonight do what you can, and tomorrow begin to put extra protective things in place in place wherever possible.

I really believe we all need to be wise in these area's especially in the days we are in now. Things are coming at everyone from every side, so we need to be diligent in the practical area's of protecting our homes, and diligent to pray over them. Tonight or tomorrow I would anoint your doors, windows, and entryways, with oil, and pray over them. Also, pray a blood line of protection around the perimeter of your house and property, with God's warring angels stationed round about.

My heart goes out to you Brenda, and I will be lifting you and yours up.

Oh Lord God, come quickly to surround Brenda and her family with Your strong arm of protection. Lord, I plead the blood of Jesus around this property and draw the bloodline of Jesus around it and at every entrance to Brenda's home. Station your mighty angels all around this home, inside and out, and we remember Lord that You neither slumber nor sleep, and that the night is as day to You.

Lord, Your eyes are in every place, keeping watch, so Lord thwart any plan for evil against this place, because You are our God Who See's. Cause Brenda to know that You are keeeping watch over them.

If these men even THINK to come against Brenda's home, Lord, cause the evil man and plan and those who would arise against this home, to be defeated. If they come against this home one way, cause them to flee from this home seven ways. It is written, do not lie in wait O wicked man against the dwelling of the righteous. Do NOT plunder Brenda's resting place....I bind any plans for evil and loose peace, protection, every heavenly provision and Your very presence to be with Brenda and her family.

God I pray for the souls of these men for You do not wish that any man should perish. I ask You to move into their lives, bringing them to salvation. Thank You Father, in Jesus Wonderful Name Amen.

Brenda Sue...

I also am agreeing in pray over you and your entire neiborhood. I don't want any of this to affect you in any way! I totally agree that the Lord has forwarned you of this potential trouble.

The word of the Lord would say to "Be still or relax and know that I am God". He is the King of kings and Lord of lords. Nothing can harm those that have sought Him and have His blood covering their home and neighborhood.

Bless you dear sister and please know that with prayer, the enemy must flee. We fight not against those two men, but the powers of darkness. Since Jesus has overcome the enemy, we are secure in Him.

Prayer is so powerful! Blessings on you!

YBIC
Steve

Kolleen said-
God I pray for the souls of these men for You do not wish that any man should perish. I ask You to move into their lives, bringing them to salvation. Thank You Father, in Jesus Wonderful Name Amen.

Agreement. Lord save the hard rocky stoney ground-
bring the lawless ones into your kingdom.

This rapist - bank robber guy kidnapped a Christian woman.
He got saved. LOL>

She said Let me lay hands on you and pray for you.
She was bold.

Lord, make us a bold witness.

I stand now in agreement with all prayers posted here for the protection and blessing on Brenda Sue and her family and household, in Jesus name, AMEN!!

Email: rob-north@hotmail.com

Brenda Sue -

Joining with others in prayer for your safety - that The Lord put His hedge of protection around your home, and that any malicious plan of the wicked directed toward you, your family, or property in any way or form will be thwarted and turned back.

Sorry you have not been feeling well - and now have to contend with this... my heart goes out to you.

Will be keeping you in thought and prayer.

God bless you.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com