<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dumutri Duduman prophecy maybe about to happen...

"The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,... (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) ...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

Dumutri Duduman was a prophet from Romania to America. God revealed many prophecies through him to the church in America, however this one could be close. From Arizona and other states the Latinos, primarily the Mexican population, are enraged over the new Arizona law. Also tea parties are raising eyebrows even though they are peaceful. Americans are willing to take up arms again and thus fulfill this prophecy. Somebody on either RITA or 5 Doves said God revealed to them that "when the bombs are coming down, we're going up" i.e. Rapture.

Re: Dumutri Duduman prophecy maybe about to happen...

Hi Keith, as politely and gently as I can say this,
Dimitru's dreams are TILT. I can really get into this
but probably shouldn't on this site. I have researched
this Bros stuff for a looong time, if you care to go over it with me we can by email, unless the moderators
of RITA don't care if its on site.

I have all of his material, as well Michael Boldea's
material.

Blessings to You Keith,

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Thanks Dewey,

What is TIL T ?

I am probably more careful than most about listening to prophecies from modern prophets, including the ones on this site that bring messages of IMMINENCE but usually turn out to be damp squibs!

Dimitri Dudumin and Michael Bordea - I am JUST as hesitant about accepting their messages as others - but so far (in my limited capacity of knowing what they have said and are saying), no one has debunked them conclusively.

Not trying to get into any deep controversy, but can you set the record straight? Hopefully!

And politely, do you have any high regard for the dreams, visions, and prophetic messages received here and elsewhere?

Barry

To Terrible Swift Sword: Hi Bro. Yes I have regard for the prophecies and dreams listed on RITA, such as they are, and I do go over some of them closely.

Tilt mean DUD, Bogus, Not For Real etc. Just a nicer
way of saying it. As for setting it straight on Bro
Dimitru ( now passed on ) and Michael Boldea, I will
have to dig out some of my stuff to accurately quote
his first big dream about America will burn etc. I have an original copy of " Through The Fire Without Burning " and know a friend who smuggled Bibles into Romania and knew Dimitru somewhat.

I will get onto this if the staff of moderators says
ok or don't say NO. Give me some time, we thought we
were moving to buy a house out here but it fell thru
and the wife packed up ALL of my library. So I will
get into it when I track down the first book about
his work and dreams.

There are timelines set forth that ran out of gas years ago, back in the 90's.

Damp squibs......that's a good one!

Blessing all of you,

Dewey

Please beware of Duduman and "The Prophecy Club"
click on link below and read ...read below all of their failed prophecies !.....

http://www.seekgod.ca/prophclub.htm

"LOVE rejoices in THE TRUTH"!! 1 Cor. 13:6

Maranatha!

Cheryl,
I took the time to read thru the links and apparently the Dumitri Duduman prophecies had been tampered with?

Many of these given for "Babylon" seem to be right at the door and validate other similar predictions given by David Wilkerson and others.

as in this month!!!
beginning around May 19th!!!

I'm not sure if I would discount these just yet.

people tend to jump to conclusions a little too quickly sometimes. I do this myself and try to catch myself

Whoah scuggers so the feast being prepared is a clue to the destruction,

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

PraiseHim,

That's what it sounds like to me! Destruction and rapture nearly the same time!

He says May 19th. That's right in the middle of our 10 day span!

If Dimitru Duduman and Michael Boldea are so connected to God, why are they post-trib?

His vision sounds believable, but how can he be so off-base about the rapture?

maybe just like the way Michael Rood is wrong about pre-trib rapture but completely correct about his chronology and dating and calendar research?

I've never met anyone who completely agrees with all of my viewpoints

It's lonely at the top . . .

so this makes since if you read my response to the WOW post,

the rapture time period could be before May 23rd since the 63rd starts on that day, which is also the beginning of the last 7, so the 19th or so would work well

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

PraiseHim
so this makes since if you read my response to the WOW post,

the rapture time period could be before May 23rd since the 63rd starts on that day, which is also the beginning of the last 7, so the 19th or so would work well

Correct PraiseHim, I agree!
Keep in mind that even though the 63rd begins Pentecost, the actual tribulation wouldn't begin until the fall (still part of 63rd but "in the midst of"). That way the last 7 years (prophetic 360 day years) will run fall to fall. Michael Rood brings this out on the teaching! It seems this teaching on Daniel has more than just 3 tiers... more like seven!

PraiseHim
since we wouldn't want to overlap into "Israel's Age of the Law" wouldn't we leave before that, seems like it to me, Hope so anyway.

The beginning of the last 7 years starts then.

Yes, the 19th is right in the 'Midst' of our 10 day watch!
Only God could have pulled that one off - wow!

Thanks PraiseHim!

Ok Praise Him and Scuggers I am really starting to believe the Lord is truly showing us something.
I not only was the one that posted the WOW post, but also was the poster "Homesick" on Scuggers post "13th - May 23rd" that stated that the Lord had been showing me May 19th as the rapture date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can this really be it?????? Oh Lord please let it be!!

For those wanting to look at the Dimitru Dudeman dreams for accuracy, go to the website, Hand Of Help and find the section on all of the dreams listing.

Scroll down to August 91, Heavenly Visitors, print it
if you can, otherwise take notes on the book with 4 pages, and the date August 91.

Next go to January 96, One Page Remains, print it or
take note of the 1 page left, and of the time it will
take to finish the book, and of what will happen then.

The time frame indicated ran OUT in early 2000, and
America DID NOT BURN that year, or any year since by
the use of nuclear munitions. The time frame was less
than 4 years and five months, it has long passed and its now May, 2010, 10 plus years later.

Yes Scuggers the website has been redesigned, but the
dreams are still there, unbelievedly so, since its
plain that they are TILT.

Three times " America has received its last warning "
has gone out from this ministry. Bro Dimitru was known
to a friend of mine who also smuggled Bibles into a
few Balkan and East European countries. He also
verifies the dreams are TILT.

Bro Dimitru has passed on to his reward, after his wife passed on he was alone and deeply missing her, he was not long after her to pass on also. He suffered much at the hands of the Romanian Secret Police, and I do have great respect for his courage under fire ! Its just that the dreams were not accurate.

Blessing RITA Folks

Dewey

Thanks Dewey.

Watchers-
yep. I think maybe jesusiscoming before the 23erd.

Dreams are often accurate except for their dates or the time periods mentioned. Our concept of time is so far removed from that of eternity, that it is easy to say a day or a month or a year, when God may have something different in mind. IMHO, that does not change the import of the message, so we should not throw out the baby with the bathwater. That is, do not discount the meat of anyone's dream just because a date is wrong.

Email: gerald@chbs.com

Sharron
Ok Praise Him and Scuggers I am really starting to believe the Lord is truly showing us something.
I not only was the one that posted the WOW post, but also was the poster "Homesick" on Scuggers post "13th - May 23rd" that stated that the Lord had been showing me May 19th as the rapture date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can this really be it?????? Oh Lord please let it be!!

Of course it can be it Sharron!

Even by removing the Duduman part of this thread. It's just been one validation after another, over and over, for quite some time!

Even the chronologists are dovetailing together into this time.
Sure does look that way to me!

If not, we will have learned a very important lesson.
That is, we are not to know the time of rapture.

That's all the answer I'll have after the dates pass.
I can't see how it could be any clearer! Duhh!

The 70th Week is locked in though; I'm convinced of it!
The 70th Shavua of Daniel

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com