Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I Am Breaking Chains With Praise!

James Donovan [donovan-james@comcast.net]

I am moving by My Spirit, drawing people into a closer relationship and dependency on Me--the Lord of Lord's, the King of King's. I delight in the praises of My people. I, the bride-groom, desire My bride to come closer and be more intimate with Me. I want her to praise Me with a contrite heart, a heart broken from the things of the world, but a new heart after Me diligently seeking Me!

I inhabit the praises of My Bride; so come closer and praise Me at all times. Yes, praise Me in the good times and in the difficult times--for I am here for you, My Bride. I am the mountain mover. I move mountains for you as you draw nigh unto Me and praise Me in every situation. My presence comes down from Heaven and invades earth.

As you praise Me, you shall sense and feel My presence--and in My presence is fullness of joy. In My presence there is freedom, liberty and much joy. I am the great I Am, your deliverer. In Me, you will have freedom from the chains and bondages, as you draw closer to Me.

Remember when Paul and Silas were in prison, in chains and having endured a beating. They both decided to praise Me in the midst of their situation, and My presence came down and broke the chains. An act of intimacy and worship brought a mighty miracle: the chains were broken, the guard was saved by My presence, resulting in a act of praise.

So My People, My friends, draw close to Me in these hours of tribulation throughout the earth. I inhabit the praises of My people who whole- heartedly come into fellowship, adoration and praise Me. Yes, come to Me and worship Me, your Bride Groom, Jesus your Lord, Savior and Deliverer.

I am the great I Am. I set My people free from bondages and heavy yokes as you Praise Me! So continually let your lips bring sacrifices of Praise to Me!

Re: I Am Breaking Chains With Praise!

I can't even tell you how much my spirit bears witness to this word. Praise is so important in this hour. He is worthy of our Praise.

i wondered why I was singing as his wrath is comming down.

Mollie where did you come from? You are amazing!
I am glad the Lord led you to us.

he he he he

I came from the brook; I have been with Elijah.

I came out of Davids cave where I have been hiding.
King Saul wanted to distroy me because I love Jesus.

David taught me some of his songs. Way cool. he he
The songs of David drive demons away.

You sound like you have been with Elijah!
You are funny.

Yep,
The Lord has had me praiseing Him most of the day.
Praise the Lord for your post.

Dead people in the Bible were my only friends-
because the church did not like me. LOL>

I learned to shut my mouth.

...and hide my heart.

yep- and praise the Lord for you Star.

The 3 praisers in the storm.

Dear 2HH, this rang so true to me. There is so much truth to this word because I have experienced this countless times in my life....especially during the wilderness times. The joy of the Lord is our strength.

Thank you, 2HH for this word!!

AMEN AMEN and AMEN to this word 2HH! I have such a drive from the Holy Spirit to worship Him lately and it has been wonderful. ALL praises and Glory and Honor to YOU Lord Jesus, precious Holy Spirit and the Father!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Hi 2HH I’m new to the site and I just wanted to say that you’re spot on when you say that chains are broken by praise. I have always found that our Lord touches those who delight themselves in HIM. HE’s awesome and HE will be here soon. I feel that there is no greater expression of faith than to praise and glorify Jesus when things don’t go to well or when things are going great.
Love you all - in Christ

Email: billscullard77@gmail.com

Hi Bill welcome to this site! And an Amen also to what you replyed!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

WELCOME BILL! I sure do like your heart for the Lord.
You spoke such wise words to us.

We are glad you are here.

Glad you sisters enjoyed this word too.
I had such a powerful witness to posting this.

Love you and bless you all in His Name.

hi Bill- Welcome to Rita.

Really good word 2HH - I'm thinking how much I want to just stay home today and spend my time praising Him and drawing close to HIm. I feel that I really need this! I'm thankful I do have some days off next week... it seems things have worked out for me to have that time and I think it's the Lord's blessing to me. Sooo looking forward to that.

WELCOME BILL! Glad you joined us here and hope to meet you soon! YSIChrist - Shirley

I am happy you will have those days with Him soon!
He is so thrilled that you long for Him. What incredible love he has for His children.

Its so right to give our love back to Him.
Bless you sweet Shirley.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com