Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The AX Is About to Fall

Many people including some very good bible teachers think the antichrist will be islamic. Not true. The AC will be Catholic. Look at history and remember that according to Ecclesiastes, what has been will be again. History runs in cycles.

The battle of Gog-Magog (Ezekiel 38 & 39) will pretty much wipe out the islmaic tribes and reduce them to 1/6th of their currrent strength. According to Bill Salus there will be a Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 war that will occur before the Gog Magog war and that will widen the destruction of Islamic nations and pretty much consign them to the dustbins of history.

The true threat is the Vatican and Germany. Look at history. Here is another very good piece on the power behind the power in Europe today and what is about to occur. The German war machine did not die, it just went underground and bid its time for the next and final round. It is about to re-enter the arena of history and move into center stage.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2010/susan54-1.htm

Re: The AX Is About to Fall

Aside from being Muslim, Barry Soetoro also has the Cathololic-Jesuit leanings...

We could very be on the mark, re: him possibly being the AC, T/Sue.

SisterinChrist, it is still a very curious thing that he did before the election. Out of 172 nations in the world, why would BO have gone to GERMANY and made a big speech at the Tower of Victory landmark (Hitler had this placed), lining himself up with the Zeus (Pergummun) Altar and call himself a "fellow citizen of the world"? He was campaigning for President of the U.S., but he is in Germany calling himself a fellow citizen of the WORLD?

When you read these articles about the Vatican and Germany and the alliances (covenants) they have made with each other it does make you wonder doesn't it? Makes BO's move a little more meaningful as well. Very curious and getting curiouser.

Yes, he did attend a Catholic school at some point in hi s life and, is buddy buddy with the pope, who is German.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Hi Tex and Sister, I reccomend that you look at Dr
Stanley Monteith's site, Radio Liberty. ( its at radioliberty.com ) and check out the monthy Newsletter section, read the March report, its got
some HEAVY STUFF about O.

Take a looky see.

Blessings and Psalm 1

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

chillbumps....................

Brussles is where to look. And i think that the antichrist will be nephilum. I also think that a huge part of the reason people will ge te mark is because it is going to have his dna in a vaccine.

Texas Sue...

That was an eye opener to say the least. I had no clue. It looks like we have a few people to watch now, don't we. And to think...we probbly won't really know who that person is until we're gone!

Thanks sis!

YBIC
Steve

Steve W
Texas Sue...

That was an eye opener to say the least. I had no clue. It looks like we have a few people to watch now, don't we. And to think...we probbly won't really know who that person is until we're gone!

Thanks sis!

YBIC
Steve

What? Did it say?? I have so much work to complete for finals (next week) adn do not have time to read all of that..

Is there a Readers digest condensed version?

thanks..

The Holy Roman Empire has seven heads. The seventh is now on the scene. The first head began in a.d. 554 and was ruled by Justinian. The sixth head ended at the conclusion of World War ii in 1945. It was ruled by madman Adolf Hitler, one of the bloodiest tyrants in the history of man.

According to your Bible, the seventh head will be the bloodiest one of all—by far!

Basically, the article points out that the original "Holy Roman Empire" was jointly run by the Vatican and strong European powers primarily from the area of Germany. Both World War I & II were started by Germany and they are the iron hand in the velvet glove of Europe. Germany was also allied with the Arabs in WWII and have again just a few days ago struck another alliance with them as well as with the Vatican. The Vatican wants to own Jerusalem and set up their empire there and needs the strength of Germany to do so. See the pattern forming for WWIII?

Hi Tex, looks like you have been into some good back
ground research about Germany. I spent 18 months over
there once upon 2 life times ago, sept 65 to apr 67, &
have kept a keen interest in the place.

Did you check out the Radio Libery page I referenced ?

One more thing, Herbert W. Armstrong, who was all over the place with some whacked out theology, his now
successors are keeping a close watch on Germany & and
the Vatican on The Trumpet.org site. Cruise thru it
once in awhile, forget the stuff on Herbert, but scope
out their insights on what Germany is up to.

Bless You gals from Texas,

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

One more thing, Herbert W. Armstrong, who was all over the place with some whacked out theology, now has
successors keeping a close watch on The Trumpet.org site. Lets not forget the stuff on Herbert, because much of their insight follows that World Wide Church of God mindset...

I get their newsletter just to keep up with what the enemy is up to . . . lol

I feel their prophetic insight is inaccurate but that's just me. The organization behind it is not Christian. At least it never used to be.

Years ago when Hebert was still alive and pumping out his Gospel of the good news, I found the articles compelling but there was never an evangelistic explanation of the true Saviour and how to receive Him for salvation.

The Holy Roman Empire is Back?

Worldwide Church of God

NOT

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com