Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Franklin Graham: Coming Oppression of Christians

This link has an article and a video of Franklin Graham regarding the White House approving the Pentagon's ban on Graham's appearance on the National Day of Prayer and the coming oppression of ALL Christians in America.

http://newsmax.com/Headline/franklin-graham-islam-obama/2010/05/03/id/357711?s=al&promo_code=9D7B-1

Re: Franklin Graham: Coming Oppression of Christians

Very sobering. Franklin Graham has a lot of courage for speaking out again.

I tell ya, T/Sue and 2HH . . this year is crystal clear what our God is doing; separating His own without compromise.

This year is pressing close!! Christ's dear flock, already feeling His Hold, sees the Light of preparation drawing His sheep close to the Shepherd . . . yea, for the Reunion above!!

This article shows me that BO's convenient photo op and visit to the elder Billy Graham and his son Franklin definitely didn't pull the wool over Franklin's eyes. He has the discernment of the Holy Spirit and the fire in his bones of Elijah. God bless him!

Amen Donna! I so believe this is the year.
LOVE that picture- my new screensaver. Thanks!

Texas Sue I thought the exact same thing.
It was a photo op to appease the Christians up for awhile. I had hoped differently and prayed so but
it was a rouse.

Things are moving into place in wharp speed.

Thank you Texas Sue ~ I have long been wondering why no christians leaders are publically speaking out as Franklin Graham has lately. It is refreshing and much needed for the sake of the Body of believers.

Could be, b/c soon we'll be raptured off this planet. So, wondering if Billy is getting more 'n' excited about the reunion he'll have with his beloved late wife, Ruth...as well as the rest of their family?

I had a dream about Billy (a very young Billy at that, just as he looks in his early BG Classic Crusades) a few months sometime last year. I saw him on a dirt road, standing next to what looked like to be a telephone pole, and looking at large body of water. That water very well could be the river that flows out of THE golden city of the New Jerusalem.

Soon Billy will be young again like in your dream!
What a cool dream Sis.

Bless Franklin ...a courageous man in CHRIST !!!
Bless all of The Grahams today !!
bb
Jesus is Lord ...there is no other !!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com