<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please pray for a friend of mine under terrible demonic oppression......

A little history...her mother was murdered in front of her and she was almost killed herself if the Lord hadn't intervened. She is currently three months pregnant, but I know this has been going on with her for the year I have known her. She has tried everything and she has read several books on deliverance. I directed her to various videos and websites and she has literally tried everything..including calling a friend of mine involved in the deliverance ministry to help pray for her. She also also been prayed over by Tom Jones (I think that was who it was???) and she felt the oppression lift for a small period of time, but it came back. She has tried closing all demonic strongholds, but no doubt some of this goes back to the terrible experience she had with the murder of her mother.

She just wrote me and asked if I could get a Christian board to pray for her. Here is her email:

can u post to a Christian board for me, to have ppl pray for me?? for weeks/months now it's just constant 24/7 "mental attacks" I guess. I used to get more "fear attacks" that were dreadful, but this is not as intense but VERY annoying, constant, wear-you-down kinda thing. Evil/sick/satanic thoughts I KNOW are NOT my own!!! i've tried it all Dee. anointing the house with dh, praying, getting rid of stuff, books, Christian counselor, talking to my pastor (useless), fasting, reading the Bible, etc. etc. etc. dh doesn't even know what to do with me anymore :{ Yeah I haven't been good lately about reading my Bible but every night I pray practically all night long as I NEVER get a full/good night's sleep. i always wake up, several times in fact- my sleep has gotten way worse, i always have bags under my eyes sigh... like i said not as "intense" like before i might wake up once to a REALLY bad experience but currently it's like waking up several times "just because" but i feel that evil spirits are messing with me all night long and all day too.

dh is at a loss and quite frankly so am i. i speak out against them, pray about the blood of Jesus, etc. etc. i don't know what else i can do??? i have no idea what it's like to have a peaceful mind. i am jealous, dh does not read the Bible or pray a lot lately (hardly ever) but he says his mind is ALWAYS peaceful!!! it's interfering with lots of aspects of my life. i can't watch a movie, read a book to my kids or anything without sick thoughts coming into my head so makes me want to do NONE of those things... it's like if i'm not fully "on guard" ALL the time the thoughts just come at me :(

Her name is Alice and I would appreciate all the prayers you might can give her. I feel so bad for her. I know she has no money to call one of the prayer services that charge so she is limited by money.

Re: Please pray for a friend of mine under terrible demonic oppression......

Dee,

Praying for your friend. Father I ask for a loving
touch for this friend of Dee's. I ask for total deliverance for this lady who is hurting.

Alice, the Father loves you, Jesus loves you
and in the name of Jesus be set free.

Amen

I had a deliverance. They told me 1) never talk about it. 2) put on the whole armor of God. When you drive the devil out of your life he tries to come back- you must be on your guard to resist him. 3) sing the psalms- Davids music drives out demons. ( see King Saul was tormented and David sang songs) 4) ask God what objects in your home to get rid of? I had Christain jewlery from the najaho reservation. ( Some of this stuff is cursed. )

It could be an atack from HAARP, MK.Ultra.government mind.control pragrams. Many people in America are being attcked from this. Knowing about mind control attacks has helped me gain control of my mind. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Fill your mind with scripture. An empty mind is easy to fill- a full mind is hard. Hubby Gene sealed our windows and doors with oil and prayer.

Alice- may God put a ring of fire around you to protect you and fill you with his love. Lord deliver her- Lord be with her. Fill her with your peace.

Oh Dee~

This is so terrible. I have just prayed for her. I really felt two things:

She needs to have anointed praise and worship on around her house and in her car continuously. This changes the spiritual atmosphere and the enemy hates hates to be around when we are praising and worshipping in the midst of our sufferings. I cannot stress enough how vital this is.

Also, I felt that she needs to daily apply the armor of God and IN FAITH CAST OUT those thoughts as they come to her OUT LOUD, making them obedient to Christ. She must take authority for herself as a blood-bought believer, in faith believing in her right-standing with Christ as beneficiary of His promise. Jesus has already won the battle for her.

Praise the Lord, O my soul;

all my inmost being, praise his holy name.

Praise the Lord, O my soul,

and forget not all his benefits—

who forgives all your sins

and heals all your diseases,

who redeems your life from the pit

and crowns you with love and compassion,

who satisfies your desires with good things

so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

The Lord works righteousness

and justice for all the oppressed. Psalm 103:1-6

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5

Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:11

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

Amen Melanie- I agree.

A pastor in South America could not overcome Satanic attacks, - Untill he found Saten worship stuff in his attic/just under the roof- he got rid of.

This vessel lifts up Alice .Befor the throne of
Grace.Father give me your words to pray.
In Jesus name,be healed in your mind.Lord break those fetters around her head.And down her body.
In JESUS name,I plede the BLOOD of JESUS over you
and your home.
Lord,send your cleanseing water over Alice.
And the Lord,will anoint that baby while in the womb.
Lord,please send huge warroring angels with swords
of fire.To encamp around Alice.
Lord bring Alice in to full deliverence.And set
her free,as only you Lord Jesus can do.
Alice start praiseing the Lord.LOUDLY.
All in Jesus name

Tell Alice to claim these scriptures "Greater is he that is in her then he that is in the world" "No weapon formed against her shall prosper"

And tell Satan to get lost in Jesus Name!!! Show Satan you do not fear him and he will leave he lives off of fear!!

So start proclaiming you are a child of God and you only fear God not Satan!!!

And play worship music Satan hates music about Jesus!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

I play Scripture on CD ALL night and every night. Just get a multi-disc player and let it play. It is good rest, and like taking a spiritual shower every night! I KNOW it will help, because your spirit never sleeps. Love, Neal

for your friend, Dee.

"And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask any thing according to His will, He hears us. and if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him."

Lord God, I ask that You make divine connections for Dee's friend - divine appointments and connections with whoever You choose, to meet the needs she has for freedom from these demonic attacks.

Lord, make a way where there has been no way, and work supernaturally in this friends life to separate her once and for all from all lie's of the enemy. Lord, before we ask.........You answer........so I thank you for what You are going to do for her, in Jesus mighty Name Amen

Father praying that you will touch Alice and remove whatever is tormenting her from her life! In Jesus Name, Amen

I am praying for your friend Dee and stand in agreement with all these beautiful prayers.

Father in Heaven I pray that you open the door for Dee's friend for her deliverance. I pray that Your Angels will keep this door open and cast out evil spirits and dark angels that tried to close this door again or tried to camouflage this door as if it doesn't exist.
I put Dee's friend in Your hand My Lord, send to her a person or some persons who will pray for her for her deliverance and can have a very bright result. In Yeshua's name I pray.

While I was writing this praying, I got in my heart about what I bought several weeks ago and constantly I have been listening too right now.

Please go to SidRoth It's Supernatural and buy CDs from Allosya, a talented Jewish Mussicians who devoted himself to Psalms spoken with background a very beautiful musics. It's about Fear and Healings. I have been set free from it now I want your friend too be set free. It doesn't cost a lot just around $30 and listen to it continuously day and night. It just amazing.

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?news_iv_ctrl=-1&abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=8891&security=1041

Just listening to it and because I was in constant fear too around two months ago, somebody in here I guess TeaRose (thanks again TeaRose) suggested me to buy this CD and I bought it and I was never disappointed buying this CDs as it is a very anointed one. It works for me hopefully it works for her too.
Note: I have nothing to do the seller or any relationship it just purely advise from me. It just because it worked with me and I am listening to it right now too.

Dear Lord , BY YOUR POWERFUL HOLY SPIRIT !
"not by might and not by power , but BY MY SPIRIT saith The Lord . " THE WORD
Lord , we speak this forth for Alice today . "Whom the SON SETS FREE , is free indeed !! " The Word
Thank you Lord that you deliver those who come to you in need !
your greatness is amazing , Lord , your powerful Spirit that releases the strongholds on men and women and then guards against their return .
Thank you that we may come to you in prayer ...what a privilege !!! WE SEE ALICE DELIVERED BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord , thank you that you are The DELIVERER for Alice today ...Her sure VICTOR !!!!!!!!!
amen , bonnie in CHRIST the LORD

Bless you all so much. I am forwarding these wise words and prayers to her. I know she has struggled for a long time.

Dear Heavenly Father,
We lift up Dee's friend Alice before your throne. We pray for deliverance from this spiritual warfare. We pray for warrior angels to surround her and protect her and to cause these demonic tormentors to flee. We pray all this in the powerful name of Jesus and in the power of His shed blood. Amen.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com