Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
America the Beautiful

Regretfully (and respectfully to dear Dewey), I am going to have to join the chorus of naysayers. I don't hold out any false hope for these United States.
I have felt that way for a number of years. In the picture above, 40 years ago, I basically felt the same way. Even later in a book, McNamara admitted to planned defeat. That has been the plan all along, to become less and less. It is only then, all countries could or can, merge into the new world order. You might call me one of those conspiracy theorists. In more private circles, the illuminati and freemasons, the eagle really represents a Phoenix (that was the original intent. In mythology, of course, the Phoenix in the end, crashes and burns).

The Statue of Liberty was given to us by Illuminist French Freemasons in 1876. "Towering above the shimmering but polluted waters, she holds in her outreached arm and hand a torch of fire and light. A gift of the Masonic Order, the modern inheritors of the Illuminati heritage, the Statue of Liberty was sculptured by Frederic Bartholdi, a member of the Masonic Lodge of Alsace-Lorraine in Paris, France. The statue is significant to the secret societies plotting the New World order." [Texe Marrs, Dark Majesty: The Secret Brotherhood and the Magic of a Thousand Points of Light , p. 212]

In other words, this was Francis Bacon's "New Atlantis." Early on, bad seeds were sown in with the good. The "good" was only inasmuch as we stuck to our Christian principles. However, the words written by Katherine Bates, "and crown thy good with brotherhood" was always an impossibility. The arrogance of this statement epitomized our downfall. We were never good, only God is; furthermore, brotherhood is not possible except within the body of Christ. Our "goodness" has come home to roost and is manifested in what we see now: a drug culture, a death culture (abortion), homosexuality, occultism, all forms of idol worship. And now after years of desiring to divide the land of Israel, it is rapidly coming to a head with a vengeance.

Patriotism is good up to a point. But America is no longer beautiful. We are no longer a constitutional republic. Fascism is government controlling industry and we have arrived. It is never wise to put an earthly nation on a pedestal.

Here are two items to take note of:

* the oil gushing under the gulf
* the spread of depleted uranium via our munitions

An event of great import also is the pope going to Jerusalem. Even more so if this pope dies. The next one will most likely--as per St. Malachy's vision-- declare the world religions as one via this secret plan called "the New Jerusalem Covenant Project."

Albert Pike's demonic vision of three world wars seems to be not far off. This will most likely include--besides the obvious (the middle east)--the Korean peninsula, China, and major terrorist attacks within the U.S..

I believe we are past the point of no return. It is extremely unlikely (with all due respect as a few have suggested) nations all over the world will suddenly repent and turn to Christ. Instead, they will be ripe to believe the lie of world unity via the false prophet and antichrist.

My final closing opinion is. . .we do well to value our citizenship less here (wherever that might be), and more as citizens of heaven.

The burning question, of course, remains: when, Lord (secondly, how much will we see).

Re: America the Beautiful

Thank you for your input, CJ. I have always valued your well thought out opinions .

An event of great import also is the pope going to Jerusalem. Even more so if this pope dies. The next one will most likely--as per St. Malachy's vision-- declare the world religions as one via this secret plan called "the New Jerusalem Covenant Project."

Kman did you read the post that I brought over from 5 Doves about the Vatican and Jerusalem? Very interesting and the Vatican owning Jerusalem has been their intention all along.

Also, someone posted some info about St. Malachy's prophecy of the last popes on either RITA or 5 Doves recently that said he didn't actually name the 112th Pope. That was added later by someone else. So if that is true, then Pope Benedict, the current Pope is the last one that Malachy saw in his vision. Do I hear a Shofar?????????

Texas Sue

Kman did you read the post that I brought over from 5 Doves about the Vatican and Jerusalem? Very interesting and the Vatican owning Jerusalem has been their intention all along.

Also, someone posted some info about St. Malachy's prophecy of the last popes on either RITA or 5 Doves recently that said he didn't actually name the 112th Pope. That was added later by someone else. So if that is true, then Pope Benedict, the current Pope is the last one that Malachy saw in his vision. Do I hear a Shofar?????????

I hope that shofar comes with closed caption for me sue...LOL!

Texas Sue

Yes, TSue, and I found it very interesting. But I hadn't heard that Pope Benedict could be the last one.
We'll have to watch this one close. Thanks for the info.

Benedict is a commonly used Catholic name......its supposed to mean "Blessed'. I am not sensing that the Catholics are anticipating a new pope any time soon. This pope has the charisma of a ....a .....and who is he blessing.................not the flock I assure you.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Oh Beautiful
for spacious skies
for amber waves of grain

For purple mountain's majesties
upon the fruited plain

America
America
God grant His grace on thee

And crown thy good
with brotherhood
from sea to shining sea...

the remaining verses - I only remember the first ones, the beautiful ones, that remind me of my America, and when we asked for God's grace.

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassioned stress
A thoroughfare of freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved
In liberating strife.
Who more than self their country loved
And mercy more than life!
America! America!
May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness
And every gain divine!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for halcyon skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the enameled plain!
America! America!
Till souls wax fair as earth and air
And music-hearted sea!

O beautiful for pilgrims feet,
Whose stem impassioned stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
Till paths be wrought through
wilds of thought
By pilgrim foot and knee!

O beautiful for glory-tale
Of liberating strife
When once and twice,
for man's avail
Men lavished precious life!
America! America!
Till selfish gain no longer stain
The banner of the free!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
Till nobler men keep once again
Thy whiter jubilee!

She may be destined to become ruins, but she has been a splendid gal to me.

Angela

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

http://bibleprobe.com/last10popes.htm

Will "The Glory of the Olive" be the last Pope?

The problem with the prophecies as listed in The Prophecies of St. Malachy, published by the Thomas A. Nelson, a Catholic Publishing House, is that Malachy's original works listed only 111 Popes, not 112, as given in the TAN version of the prophecies. Sometime between the first and subsequent printings the 112th, Petrus Romanus, was added to Malachy's prophecy. It was added after the 1820 publication of the prophecies.

Joseph

America, America my family bled and died for you ;
no other nation have I loved like you.

Lord thy will be done on earth;
as it is in heaven.

Let my people return to you.
Bring my people home.

Is anything too hard for you to do?
You who call the stars by their name.

You who called me to stand in the gap. You must have a reason?

I looked for a man among them to stand in the gap-
but I found none.

How sad.
Lord, I will stand in the gap.
Even if I stand alone.

Hi Mollie, no you don't stand alone in the gap, I am
there, as well the folks who prayed on the Capital
steps this saturday just past, anybody see part of it?

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

"Oh Beautiful
for spacious skies
for amber waves of grain

For purple mountain's majesties
upon the fruited plain

America
America
God grant His grace on thee

And crown thy good
with brotherhood
from sea to shining sea..."

Angela - thank you for posting the full set of lyrics
to "America." I stand in agreement with you that God has been very gracious to our country over the years.
Even now I feel privileged just to be able to openly express my opinions like this and we still have relative freedom of religion, etc., at least for a while. Did you read my full post above? I stated how I felt about the phrase: "And crown thy good with brotherhood." This was not my original thought. There was this controversial pastor from Houston, a retired lt. colonel, who was also a mentor to Hal Lindsay. (He once attended his church.) He was the most patriotic, pro-military person you'd ever hope to meet. He always avoided the song "America" because he would say it is amiss for unrighteous man to ask a righteous God to "crown thy good"--should be the other way around--and "with brotherhood" would be phony except within the body of Christ.

If I am wrong in agreement with this I am very open to discussion as other people may read this phrase differently--another interpretation.

God is not done with America Dewey -he will answer our prayers. I have been praying for those left behind-
some will find him in the fire.

"Hi Mollie, no you don't stand alone in the gap, I am
there, as well the folks who prayed on the Capital
steps this saturday just past, anybody see part of it?"

Shadrack Meshack and Abendigo were in the fire and Jesus was with them.

"America, America my family bled and died for you ;
no other nation have I loved like you.

Lord thy will be done on earth;
as it is in heaven."

Mollie--I thought about this subject for weeks before I finally posted. I have concluded that you and me, our views, are not so different. Probably. Mine are a synthesis of several: Texas Sue's "America & Rise of World Government"; Angelheart's "I AM SORRY BUT I DO NOT SEE AMERICA RESTORED AT ALL". I shared her anger (righteous indignation); Melissa's "Where Did We Go Wrong?"; and yours: "I Started Crying."

I understand it's a sensitive subject because Americans are fiercely patriotic (except for a time when I was young) and underneath it all, so am I.
It's a bittersweet love/hate sort of thing. It used to be the Star Spangled Banner used to bring tears to my eyes for the common reason; now it's more for the unborn aborted, and our treatment of Israel, just for starters. I believe we have much in common.

Did you deliver mail in the Bitteroot Mountains? I'm a retired postal worker. Yes, I still believe in praying for our country and even its leaders. There are few who I admire but I like Ron Paul, Sarah Palin,
and Davy Crockett (he was before my time ). Yes, like Davy Crockett at the Alamo (now I wouldn't blame Texas if they seceded from the union) I stand in the gap w/ you. (We can pray.) The big question is, if we are here: if it came to it, should we go down fighting or go peacefully to the concentration camp?

I had a brother in Vietnam, an uncle in Korea ...my mom has a picture of a relative in the civil war.
If you didn't know, the picture was me at 20 in Vietnam in Can Tho: 1970. (Perhaps I thought it added to the burden of my right to speak. Perhaps I am wrong.) I might add they hated us in those days when we returned (I'll never forget the stewardess giving me a hard time and the Viet Cong flag flying on Mission Street. Incidentally, I much believe in praying for our enemies.)

But I agree with you Molly, and Gary Steadman and J.R. Church, who said yesterday to pray for America.
Yes, I will stand in the gap w/ you.

(Incidentally, I also believe in the right to bear arms--Davy Crockett would agree and most folks from Weippe ]--that may be on the chopping block next.)

God bless, Molly, and may your burden be light (and may you be painfree). Peace, Dewey.

"It's a bittersweet love/hate sort of thing."

Yes, it is.

I'm sorry America spit on you when you came home from Vietnam.
tears. and hugs.

Tough questions I have mulled over too-
hard to answer.

Jeremiah prayed for his nation and then he prayed for God's judgement. Me too.
tears-

I delivered mail in Colorado- Durango, Mancos, Rifle and Parachute. I was never as wise as Roger, a v n vet who delivered mail. He was/is a good guy.

Kman

Regretfully (and respectfully to dear Dewey), I am going to have to join the chorus of naysayers. I don't hold out any false hope for these United States.
I have felt that way for a number of years. In the picture above, 40 years ago, I basically felt the same way. Even later in a book, McNamara admitted to planned defeat. That has been the plan all along, to become less and less. It is only then, all countries could or can, merge into the new world order. You might call me one of those conspiracy theorists. In more private circles, the illuminati and freemasons, the eagle really represents a Phoenix (that was the original intent. In mythology, of course, the Phoenix in the end, crashes and burns).

The Statue of Liberty was given to us by Illuminist French Freemasons in 1876. "Towering above the shimmering but polluted waters, she holds in her outreached arm and hand a torch of fire and light. A gift of the Masonic Order, the modern inheritors of the Illuminati heritage, the Statue of Liberty was sculptured by Frederic Bartholdi, a member of the Masonic Lodge of Alsace-Lorraine in Paris, France. The statue is significant to the secret societies plotting the New World order." [Texe Marrs, Dark Majesty: The Secret Brotherhood and the Magic of a Thousand Points of Light , p. 212]

In other words, this was Francis Bacon's "New Atlantis." Early on, bad seeds were sown in with the good. The "good" was only inasmuch as we stuck to our Christian principles. However, the words written by Katherine Bates, "and crown thy good with brotherhood" was always an impossibility. The arrogance of this statement epitomized our downfall. We were never good, only God is; furthermore, brotherhood is not possible except within the body of Christ. Our "goodness" has come home to roost and is manifested in what we see now: a drug culture, a death culture (abortion), homosexuality, occultism, all forms of idol worship. And now after years of desiring to divide the land of Israel, it is rapidly coming to a head with a vengeance.

Patriotism is good up to a point. But America is no longer beautiful. We are no longer a constitutional republic. Fascism is government controlling industry and we have arrived. It is never wise to put an earthly nation on a pedestal.

Here are two items to take note of:

* the oil gushing under the gulf
* the spread of depleted uranium via our munitions

Albert Pike's demonic vision of three world wars seems to be not far off. This will most likely include--besides the obvious (the middle east)--the Korean peninsula, China, and major terrorist attacks within the U.S..

I believe we are past the point of no return. It is extremely unlikely (with all due respect as a few have suggested) nations all over the world will suddenly repent and turn to Christ. Instead, they will be ripe to believe the lie of world unity via the false prophet and antichrist.

My final closing opinion is. . .we do well to value our citizenship less here (wherever that might be), and more as citizens of heaven.

The burning question, of course, remains: when, Lord (secondly, how much will we see).

Nice picture Kman.. THANK u for serving our Country!! You have MY RESPECT!!!
thanks for your wonderful words
WIll be great meeting you after the SOON RAPTURE!!
God Bless U.....

Quote by ChristinCheryl
"Nice picture Kman.. THANK u for serving our Country!! You have MY RESPECT!!!
thanks for your wonderful words
WIll be great meeting you after the SOON RAPTURE!!
God Bless U....."

Now you'll know who to look for after the rapture. We'll be young again. Thanks for kind words and encouragement. Also, thank you too, Mtn. Mollie. I had meant to say, and am adding it now--my other brother got shot at in Dominican Republic, another little skirmish about '62 or so… Many people have forgotten it. And I didn't want to either. As was the government of S. Vietnam, the Dominican government was extremely corrupt (and murderous). It's too bad we have to get involved with these wars. “Beware of foreign entanglements.” I’m not sure if George Washington really said that but it sounds like good advice. But the speech went like this:

"The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign nations, is, in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connection as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements, let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop."

I’m not sure about the commercial relations sometimes either.

I won’t get into the politics of the present wars except to say that the same rule of thumb should apply. And before we were spreading Agent Orange, now it is dangerous depleted uranium.

Kman, I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for what you and others had to experience when you came home from serving our country. I would like to add that you have my respect also.

I went to Arlington National Cementary.

It is something every American should see.

The graves of our service men for as far as the eye can see and then some.

Freedom is not free.
It cost in our blood.

I dont know the right or wrong of it.
if soneone broke in my home to rape my daughter,
I'd shoot him/them. I'd stop evil with a gun.

War is defense of ones country, to keep violence from the home. Add corrupt politics and then simple gets more difficult

Bob, whenever I meet a veteran, I always like to shake their hand and tell them Thank You - so since I can't physically shake your hand, this will have to do, and may I say:

THANK YOU so very much for your service to our country!

"my other brother got shot at in Dominican Republic, "

I'm sorry you lost your brother.

Thank you and your family for bleeding and dieing for our freedom. May God bless you and may he give you a special crown.

My husband is retired law enforcement. ( Idaho Game Warden.) you go to wark and you may get shot at. The guys at the F and G office ought not try to distroy you but they do.

The least we could do as Americans is hug and thank our troops. tears.

A Table in The Presence by Lt Carey H Cash

THe inspiring accountof how a US Marine battalion experienced God' grace amid the chaous of the war in Iraq.

I just wept when i read this book.
God answered all my prayers for our troops-
glory to God.
Everything I asked for he gave them.
Add what I can't think of and what I missed Lord-

Let our troops find you in the midst of war and give them miracles.

He did.

Maybe Today-thanks. I appreciate that. Wasn't looking for or expecting any praise.

Mollie-you have so many good and wise things to say. Looks like an interesting book.

Diane-thanks for the handshake. Now I'm almost feeling embarassed. (We'll let the handshake include all the others.)

Mollie-I'm sorry but there was a misunderstanding. My brother is fine. I said "he got shot at"--not shot.
That's just my strange usage of the English language

Here's a patriotic song I think you might all enjoy.
It's off the album called "America," 1972. Wanted to find the song
"America" itself, but this will have to do

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com