Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WOW!! Please read what happened!!!

Hello Rita family!!

I want to share with all of you what the Lord did today.
I am just going to tell you exactly what happened. I have to believe it was from Him, if not then I don't have a clue and will have to start believing in coincidences.

This morning I was having an especially hard time emotionally. I just really needed to hear from Him. I spent time just literally crying to Him, no talking, just crying.

He kept telling me to get in His word. So, obediently I did, but nothing was really jumping out at me.
I am not one to just do the random thing, but felt led to just pray holding my Bible.

Silently I asked Him if He was coming to get us this May. My Bible opened up in my hands and this was the verse that my eyes fell upon:

Mark 14:62 (New International Version)

62"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

I am still getting those Holy bumps as I type this. My jaw just dropped open and I literally became dizzy.

Lord how I long to see You coming on the clouds. May it be so very, very soon!!

Re: WOW!! Please read what happened!!!

Whoooooo Hooooooooo!!! Thanks Sharron - time for the HAPPY DANCE

Texas Sue .....Happy Dance=Happy Feet

I believe it Sharron~ every word!! Thank you for sharing your confirmation and encouragement directly from His to your

I'm with Sue~ time to do a little happy dance!

tears.

Thanks Sharron.

62!? Hmmm. Wonder what Jesus could mean by that number?

Sharron
Hello Rita family!!

I want to share with all of you what the Lord did today.
I am just going to tell you exactly what happened. I have to believe it was from Him, if not then I don't have a clue and will have to start believing in coincidences.

This morning I was having an especially hard time emotionally. I just really needed to hear from Him. I spent time just literally crying to Him, no talking, just crying.

He kept telling me to get in His word. So, obediently I did, but nothing was really jumping out at me.
I am not one to just do the random thing, but felt led to just pray holding my Bible.

Silently I asked Him if He was coming to get us this May. My Bible opened up in my hands and this was the verse that my eyes fell upon:

Mark 14:62 (New International Version)

62"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

I am still getting those Holy bumps as I type this. My jaw just dropped open and I literally became dizzy.

Lord how I long to see You coming on the clouds. May it be so very, very soon!!

awesome Sharron!!! Come Lord Jesus!!!!

SisterNChrist
62!? Hmmm. Wonder what Jesus could mean by that number?

SIC - I would not have noticed that number if you had not pointed it out. 62 is the verse; however, we are 62 years past the founding of the state of Israel. AND a generation is 70 years SO we must leave soon and it looks like the rapture will be in the 62nd year or 2010

P.S. Just noticed that it was chapter 14 - Two 7's or doubly complete, finished, done!

Oh Lord, so many people on differnt threads,
from CJ, to Stars and others. Please don't
let us down, we are so weary.

Sharron ! I'd believe that was a true confirmation too! Wow - what a verse to have your eyes land on!!! Thank you- Thank you! And especially Thank you Holy Spirit!!!!

Thank you, Sharron! That is very encouraging!!

Thank you for sharing this with us! I am so encouraged!!

Love,
Patti

mary
Oh Lord, so many people on differnt threads,
from CJ, to Stars and others. Please don't
let us down, we are so weary.

Yes, Amen! Let it be Lord!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

Thank you Sharron

Praise the Lord,
What a wonderfull scripture.
Thank you ,

Yoo Hoooooo

I knew you would all be as excited as I am.

I often feel very alone in being such a watchman! I have only my 10 yr. old daughter that is as excited as I am watching the sky for our Savior! How sad that so many of our brothers and sisters aren't longing for His appearing. Kinda breaks my heart for Him. BUT...He sure has all of us doesn't He!!!!

About the 62!! I have a Holy Suspicion that the Lord let my mistake be further confirmation. I had just copy and pasted the verse from biblegateway and forgot to take the verse number out, but thanks to Texas Sue for reading more into it than a mistake!!

I am really..really..really getting excited!!!

Sharron,

WOW... talk about Holy Spirit goose bumps... LOL

This was no co-incidence dear sister..

Back in 1970 over in Vietnam, my 2nd tour, a bad situation came up in my life back home..

I prayed about it, got my Bible, ask the Lord to find the answer.. I opened the Bible randomly and a few verses down from where I started reading, The Answer..

He showed me what to do concerning the problem..

The Holy Spirit is still pouring thru my body even as I type this last part...

God is so good to his chosen.. If only we follow him daily with LOVE continuely...

Glory, Glory to our wonderful Yeshau...

Joseph

Sharron...THANKS FOR THIS POST!! I think I will go to bed now because I know I will have pleasant dreams and maybe not dread work tomorrow!!!

Sharron, what a wonderful confirmation! That's happened to me, too...isn't that amazing how the Lord answers our hearts so quickly??

Thanks for sharing this!!!

BarbS
WOOHOO!!!

Thank you Sharron

Holy Ghost goose bumps! I receive that!

the 62 is easy... we are now on the 62nd Shavua and go to 63rd Pentecost on May 23rd!!!
Then, in the midst of the Week begins the 70th Week or final Shavua

ps. Omer count now is 32

since we wouldn't want to overlap into "Israel's Age of the Law" wouldn't we leave before that, seems like it to me, Hope so anyway.

The beginning of the last 7 years starts then.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I don't use the word "awesome" much, but this fits! What an incredible story! Thanks for lifting our spirits.

And to think I was hesitant in sharing this!!
I went to bed last night in the best mood and woke up with such a renewed since of hope this morning.
This has to be it!!!!

WOW!!!! AWESOME!

Thank you so much Sharron!
What a way to start my day!

Bless you!

Scoggers that painting you have posted is from that photo Donna had posted awhile back of someone taking a picture somewhere and this image appeared in the photograph which seemed to be Jesus and Moses and one of His disciples!!

I wish I could find more information on the origin of that photo!!!

Wonderful Sharron , blessings to you !
Lord , thank you for encouragement that YOU are coming soon !
bb

Here's something interesting about a dream I read in 2004 at another forum, and maybe it is another confirmation for you and your revelation today:

This may not be the right place to put this for it ends in a question? But I had a dream the other night which all I could recall of it was a voice saying it will happen on omer. Does anyone know what this is. I will assume its jewish. Seems I heard the word before. Any insight would be helpful.

I've always remembered that thread, it seemed so subtle, and yet it made me think the rapture could happen during the omer count between Passover and Pentecost. It impressed me particularly because the person didn't know what omer meant, but had heard it in her dream. Here's the thread from 2004:

http://fresh-hope.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2075&highlight=omer

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com