Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
If Jesus came in the next heart beat

I would like to tell you all before that time comes, one little important thing.

I have been so blessed to have known you all my family while here on earth
I love you all, no matter where you came from, what you have or have not got, how little or how big you are, what colour or race.

You my family, my brother and sisters, which God has lead me too. You all have made me feel loved, and have accepted me for the brother that I am, warts and all.

I pray for you all, even though sometimes I do not post on your requests.

I want to leave this body, praising his name and speaking only words of love.

Let the next heart beat begin!!!!

In his grace and love which changed me forever / Your brother Paul

Re: If Jesus came in the next heart beat

Paul/Aussie

I can't wait to meet you in person.
Your prayers have made a difference for all
of us. Many thanks ! Can't wait till this race is finally over with.

Isn't the net awesome!

I have an Aussie friend who flys with the kangroos.

Aussies are wonderful people.
Very smart too- I know several from computer - land.

God bless you , Paul.

Paul you are awesome! Great post...you might have taken those words right out of my mouth!

I love you too sweet loving brother Paul!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Dear Paul, I just want you to know what a blessing you are to me and to all of us.

Your thoughtfulness never ceases to amaze me. The way you remember even the smallest details of what we write. The way you look out for people who haven't posted for awhile. The way you reach out to each and every one of us in love and compassion. The kindness and humility of heart you possess....even when you disagree with someone, you say it with the upmost respect and kindness. And the way you keep us all in your prayers.

I am so proud to call you my brother.

As I am writing this, tears well up in my eyes with love and appreciation for you as my friend and my brother.

I love you, Paul. We all do. I can't wait to see you to give you a big hug. You make my heart .

Paul,

I feel the same way about our RITA family. I can't wait until we meet in heaven at the RITA Reunion.

YBIC
Rich E

Brother Paul,
The Lord said,
We will all know you by the stars in your eyes.
I don't get it!Hope you do.

I say amen to what has been said. It will not be long now. I think someone said recently there would be those looking for us when we get there..that is the RITA clan. PRAISE THE LORD!!! Love will be unsurmountable...we will walk in it. NO MORE SIN..NO MORE SADNESS LIKE WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW...

COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Oh Heavenly Father , let each and everyone
one of us be counted worthy of being called
up to be with you. Cover each of your childern
on this board with the Blood of Jesus and just
as Jesus prayed in the garden that none would be lost.

I thank you for the warm fellowship of this board.
Tooooooo many people to mention that helped to
make a rich spiritual difference in my life.

Thank Father for everything.

Mary dear Sis,
Same here my beautiful Sis, same here

mtnmollie dear Sis,
There are not too many smarts in this Aussie bloke, just a love for my King. Us Aussies are a relaxed bunch.

Big Mama dear Sis,
Love ya Sis, lets go out in style (lots of praises to him)

AngelHeart dear Sis,
I remember you wanted to come to Australia not that long ago Sis. Let me tell ya Sis, where the Lord is taking us is so much better. We can have our own little hillsong. Love ya Sis

Lisaleenie dear Sis,
I am humbled but proud that you consider me a friend and a brother Sis. I have had my trials in life like we all have, but in the end I have been blessed with beautiful people. People just like you, that care and love and look out for one another. Thank you Sis. You owe me a dance in glory, a dance of praise for our King.

Rich E dear Bro,
I will be looking out for you brother. You have been an ecouragement for me. I liked your avatar with your photo. I would look at that and say to myself, "thats my American bro. Hang in there, we are almost home. Looking out for the bro with the moustach and red rose.

Star dear Sis,
Thank you for the precious words from our King Sis.
I am like you, I do not know, but I have asked what this means Sis. Star your words have brought me so much encouragement. Thank you sis, praises to our King

Virginia dear Sis,
You are a loyal watcher Sis, thank you for all your posts which have meant so much. I have had your precious puppy in my prayers sis.

Mary dear Sis,
What a beautiful prayer.May the Lord cover us all in his blood. His beautiful riches and mercies and transforming grace shown unto us sinners. May we bow before him and praise his precious holy name for all eternity.
Love ya Sis

ybiC / Paul

Paul, I feel the same way about everyone here at RITA! I can't wait to meet everyone in person and what an awesome time of fellowship that will be!! Thank you for sharing your heart with us and prayers too! God bless you and your family! Love your sis in Christ, Melissa

Paul it has been great getting to know you also....I love how you are able to open up your heart and share with us.

I am so thankful to Jesus for leading me here to find such amazing people...I think everyone on RITA is smart......

Hopefully soon we will be on a different journey...

Often I felt I was left alone but I knew it was not so

because was it Elisha who said there is only just me left but

2,000 were hidden in the cave.
I found his cave of saints when i fouud Rita.
Lord bless you all.

quote-
am so thankful to Jesus for leading me here to find such amazing people.

Yes- thank you Lord.
Lord help me find the Rita group in heaven.

Rich E
Paul,

I feel the same way about our RITA family. I can't wait until we meet in heaven at the RITA Reunion.

YBIC
Rich E

Ditto! 2 Rich's above post!!!

SNC

ps..I just want to add.....that I am so thankful to God for the people on RITA who have inspired me and have been a witness to me of Gods loving kindness....and who have encouraged me to look to the Father....and who have taught me and given me fresh manna and new revelation that was inspired from God.....and for the ones that are used by God and are faithful....and mostly for Godly freindships and love....

To God be the glory forever and ever and ever.....

Brother Paul...

You have blessed us all beyond measure.

It is so good to have you here constantly encouraging & remaining positive & balanced.

Thanks so much for hanging in there with us.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com