Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Super Creepy Mark of the Beast commercial

This is a commercial for some question/answer system. (like a magic 8 ball?)

Look at the NWO Pyramid behind the number. 3+3+3=9 then turn it upside down and you have 3 consecutive 6's

Re: Super Creepy Mark of the Beast commercial

Wow that is creepy Andy!!! Anyone who says we are not in the end days and at the beginning of the New World Order has gotta be crazy!!!!!!!

The signs are everywhere!!! Thank you for posting this!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Man, talk about evil! You can almost see the demons coming out of these people!!!!! Lord, God, please protect your children from the enemy! In Jesus' name, I pray!

That is unbelievable.

Lord, deliver us. I feel like Moses or the children of Israel in Egypt .

Andy, did you used to post and reply on The Int'l House Of Prophets web site ?

Thanks Bro

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Dewey
Andy, did you used to post and reply on The Int'l House Of Prophets web site ?

No, I haven't. I'm typically here and on youtube.

oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so evil to me !!!! wow...how awful!!! and i feel like there are so many people who are just "oh well" about things like that and see nothing wrong!

Email: slalanis@live.com

I could not even look at those people's faces, or their eyes, that is sick whoever made this commercial but, its another way to dumb people down to this reality. I did not hear a soul today talk about what happened in TN yesterday and, 20 years ago, everyone would be more concerned about that than, anything else. Its very strange..................................

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Thats Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I plede the blood of Jesus.
Over RITA,in the name of Jesus

Guys,I Almost watched the video,but The Holy Spirit,told me not too, Please no one Watch this,they want you to watch it there are Spirits Attached to this,they want you to see this Plead the Blood of Yeshua(Jesus),over yourself,and this Forum,and everyone Who Hears,this!!

Yes, Yeshuas Lady, there are spirits attached to that video for non believers and, we believers see right through it. I hope some non believers see what we see now through this. We do have the spiritual covering of Yeshua's blood, Amen.

There is a lot to be learned on this forum, and thank You Andy for showing people who may not know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how dangerous this is.

When I mentioned no one talking about the TN flooding I was referring to everyday people I speak to, not Rita.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

YashuasLady...you are right on target! Below is my reply to an email today with regard to this ad. A brother in Christ wanted to know my thoughts about it.:

What came strong into my spirit was this is a subtle, very demonic message & that the ad on the surface is for texting, which is what most people NOT AWAKE will see. However, those with discernment will see the not-so-hidden message. Let me point out a couple of
things you might not have seen:

Go back & view that video again & look for the following things that I have pointed out for you below. Before you do, make sure to bind the transference of spirits from coming thru the screen & plead THE BLOOD OF JESUS over the screen & declare that nothing evil comes thru it in JESUS NAME....VITALLY IMPORTANT. I have a gut feeling that
this ad has a curse or curses on it & that just like Obama used hypnotic methods in his speaches
to hypnotize people to believe his way of doing things, even so, I believe very strongly that
this ad is meant to do similar! We MUST protect our hearts & minds regarding what we hear and/or see, especially in this hour we are living in!:

1. the bat-like being above the bald man's head? This is NOT a coincidence, but intentional.

2. notice that all proudly reveal their 'tattoo' with this # (symbolic of the mark of the beast system). I always had an uneasiness when I saw tattoos starting to show up on people everywhere. There is already an invisible tattoo that can only be seen via infrared equipment, which I believe could be the mark spoken of in the BIBLE.

3. Notice how zombie-like everyone of these people are. They might be people, but they sure don't sound like it! What came to me was something like 'clones' with no personality! There is an army of 'cloned' human being creatures literally being grown in underground bases. I believe these will be part of the end-time army of Satan. Programmed beings that look human, but are more robotic...controlled to do whatever they are told! This last statement is being confirmed by eye witnesses who have come forward!

4. Same man as at the start...look above his head, the illuminati symbol of the pyramid with 666 in the middle!

Satan & the ILLUMINATI are ALL OVER THIS AD!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surely our departure is VERY NEAR!

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Email: frmHIShrt@ca.rr.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com