Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Angel Story

I took my mother to the beauty salon today for a haircut and perm. While I was there the owner told what had just happened to an acquaintance of hers. The acquaintance and her family were at home when someone drove up to the house real fast, went to the door, and told them to get out because their house was on fire.

The house was indeed on fire. Seems that faulty wiring had caused insulation in a wall to catch fire. In the confusion that followed, the person that drove up and his vehicle were no longer there. The family has no idea who it was that alerted them, and are concluding that it was an angel.

Re: Angel Story

Wow, Mark, that was a remarkable experience! I really believe that we run into angels far more than we realize. I always figure it was an angel if they give a messsage then disappear into thin air. What other explanation could there be?

Thanks for posting this!

Mark my daughter also had an angel experience when she was younger about 10 years old. Her and her best friend Ashley were down by the river and Ashley slipped over the edge and was hanging onto a branch and my daughter was trying to help her back up and she slipped as well.

So they were both hanging on for dear life and Ashley was starting to slip and my daughter said to Ashley hang on God does not want you to die. And then all of a sudden a dog appeared above them and started barking!!!

And then his owner came over and saw my daughter and her friend Ashley hanging over the cliff and sent down a rope and pulled them up.

And once they got up there the man said to them you should not be out here it is dangerous!!

My daughter said I know and thanked him for saving her and her friend. And then started to walk away but when she turned around to see if he was still there he was no where in sight!!!

My daughter totally beleives it was an angel with his dog that day and God saved them because my daughter beleived he would when he said to her friend hang on Ashley God does not want you to die!!!

And this was at a time when my daughter was having a hard time beleiving if God was real or not and ever since then she has always beleived he is real!!!

So yes I do beleive in Angels as well even though I have never experienced one but my daughter has and that is good enough for me.

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Wow, Angelheart, what a wonderful experience your daughter had. That must have touched her very much.

An experience like that really helps build faith in God's protection. What a blessing that was for your daughter and her friend!

Is her and Ashley still friends?

Yes it sure was Lisaleenie!!! That is why I know she loves God because he actually proved to her he was real and I know she loves him she is just not showing it much but I know in her heart she does and the heart is what matters when it comes down to it.

Yes they are still friends after all this time and both still love God which is a good thing!!

And ever since that day my daughter always trust God to protect her and he always has. And that is why I know he will protect her if she has to go to jail I know my daughter will be fine because she has the greatest protector of them all God almighty!!!

Yes it is special when you have a friend since childhood into your adult years. And extra special when you both find God together like me and my daughters friend did.

That is probably why they have a close bond and always forgive each other when they have fights

Oh, that is so neat! I believe that the Lord gave her that experience because He knew that she would have a rough time during her teen years and He wanted to give her a good experience of His love and protection to hang onto!

Glad that her and Ashley are still friends! Reminds me of me and my friend Marcy...we've been friends since we were kids.

I love stories like this!

Very kewl.

I know TNDove it just proves to the sceptics that God is real!!! You just have to beleive and have faith!!!

And I think you are right Lisaleenie because now that she is a teenager she is going to need God more then ever!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com