Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The door must be shut

5/3/10 From YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ, and From Jayse, Inspired in The Spirit - For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

ATTENTION! All beloved of The Lord Jesus Christ: The door is now being shut!... And many peoples, of all nations, tribes and tongues, shall come running to The Lord, to plead with Him, saying, “Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?... Open to us!”

Thus shall I answer them, says The Lord of Hosts: I never knew you... Depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness! Even with a heavy heart, it must be... Even so, amen.

Therefore, repent! Repent in dust and ashes, mend your ways and your doings!... Purge yourselves! Yea, cast yourselves down at the feet of The Lord, and kiss The Son of Salvation... Yes He, called Christ and Jesus, YahuShua HaMashiach... For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

Thus has The Lord spoken, saying, “The door shall be shut!”

Heed His words and His calling...

Take to heart this warning...

For He, whose face is filled with jealousy,
Is coming to gather the pure and the ripe of His harvest...

The Lord has purposed, and hastens to perform it...

The time has come!

Re: The door must be shut

Amen.

Carlee, thank you for posting this. I would like to know where I can access these words from Jayse and Timothy; the words they receive really speak truth to my spirit and I would like to read more.

These words of knowledge are coming fast-n-furious; JESUS REALLY IS COMING!

I can't even comprehend what it all will mean.. to see our Savior face to face. I'm undone just thinking about it.

Love you, Carlee, sis!

Thank you Carlee. The door will be shut very soon.
Thank you for this warning. I pray we all repent and do His will as the day approaches.

Bless you Carlee.

Just wanted to add how very somber these warnings are that are coming in. Let us each of us make our calling and election sure. Let us run, run, run to Jesus Christ while there is yet a little more time!!!

For those who may be lurking and not sure, I say these things. The time is at hand and Our God is willing that all who heed His voice and are willing to walk in His Way will be saved!! Please listen to the heart of Lord of Our Savior~ He is Love and He is Just and Holy and cannot abide with a sinful, wayward heart. Please do not test Him in this to your own dismay. RUN TO JESUS NOW!!

I don't mean to go on, but the Lord just had me come back and add this for the lurkers unsure. Let no man deceive you: there will be a separation and it is neigh. Jesus Christ is anyone's only hope. Make sure of your election, be certain you are abiding in His heart of Love. He will call all of His own HOME.~

I say this is love!

The door of grace is closing.
This is the last chance to repent.
I seriously examine my own life and confess my
shortcomings and sins daily.

My TV is off for the most part except Christian
occaisionally and I am alone with the Lord or fellowshipping.

It is time to lay it all down and tarry with our Lord.

The Lord bless you and keep you

2HH
The door of grace is closing.
This is the last chance to repent.
I seriously examine my own life and confess my
shortcomings and sins daily.

My TV is off for the most part except Christian
occaisionally and I am alone with the Lord or fellowshipping.

The Lord bless you and keep you

AMEN!!!

Beautiful responses, all!

Melanie, what a Spirit-led plea to all who may be sitting on the fence, to tell them that time is so very short and that Jesus loves them with a love they have never known on this earth and never will!!! He alone can fulfill all their desires!

Here is the link where the words are posted. The latest words are at the bottom of the page:
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Volume_7

2HH

That's right, 2HH! This is what He told me the other night:

LOWER & SLOWER

Meaning to stay in prayer & humility before Him.
Get rid of all extra agendas/hobbies/etc. in order to
wait upon Him and be available to Him.
This tells me time is SO SO SO SO SO SHORT!

Come Lord Jesus!

BTTT

Thank you Carlee my dear beautiful Sister for these words

The Holy Spirit just fell all around me and confirmed this word so needed right now ! Thank you Father for Your Extended MERCY to us ...we know that Your Spirit is telling us THE DOOR IS CLOSING ...thank you for bringing in the last of the CHURCH ....we weep sorrowfully for those who REFUSE YOU ....for we know what is coming ! WE BOW BEFORE YOU ...giving you all Glory for all you have done for us in CHRIST YOUR BELOVED SON !!!! He SAVED US !!!
...last moments now before JESUS COMES for His Church .....we await Your Call Lord !!!

Bless you Carlee in HIS GRACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bb

Thank you Melanie , bless you , bon

Carlee , What a message you posted.

The door is about to close .

Carlee,
Thank you.
A message needed at this time.

Such a true message.

Can I just add...that 'IF' you are left behind...whoever reads this later. I believe the Lord has shown me He will protect those who fall at His feet and will nurture them until they come into maturity. Once mature they may be martyred, BUT His Spirit will be on them STRONGLY and they will not be alone in their time of persecution. I believe those martyred for their faith will be in joy to drink from out of the same cup their Lord and Savior drank. This will be because they will have been 'ripened'. The Lord isn't going to allow the wholesale slaughter of baby Christians, but will bring them into the wilderness, feed them and grow them to maturity while they are in hiding.

I just felt led to add this. It isn't hopeless if you are left behind....as you are still a child of God, He loves you dearly and if you lean on Him, He will protect and care for you.

I believe a lot of Christians who believe in the rapture tend to forget that the Lord loves those left behind too and He is perfectly capable of caring for them even during the most terrible period in Earth's history....not referring to anyone on this thread ..LOL...just saying in general...we tend to get a bit frantic trying to get people saved and ready prior to the rapture like there is a huge deadline drawn in the sand.

Our God is loving and merciful and fully capable of protecting His remnant through these horrible trials until such time they are called to glorify Him in their death. This is TRULY a calling. There will be others killed, but they aren't His...those who are called to martyrdom will NOT be alone. Don't forget there is a crown for those martyred and He requires NOTHING else of them as they will have given the greatest sacrifice.

Oh Dee, thank you for thinking of this message and including it here! Oh yes, there is still hope in Jesus, even during the Tribulation!

Carlee
Oh Dee, thank you for thinking of this message and including it here! Oh yes, there is still hope in Jesus, even during the Tribulation!

Ditto & Amen!!!

TODAY is The Day of Salvation ...COME into the ARK now ! The Lord loves all of us , but He does not want you to wait .
***I came back to find this post by CARLEE today and add this .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel so strongly today that The AGE of GRACE is closing ...it is almost closed , door fixing to close on this time we are in !
I did not get much sleep last night so when I came home at noon I fell fast asleep .
I slept for four hours and when I awoke I was asking , ARE YOU SAVED ??...have you accepted Jesus as Your Personal Savior ???? to people I knew and family members . I had lain down on a quilt beside by dachsund watching a movie called The Hunt for Red October . When I awoke asking these questions, so much URGENCY in my spirit and The Lord began to press me to pray for each one .....
I SINCERELY BELIEVE THE DOOR ON GRACE IS CLOSING ....if you have not accepted Christ Jesus as your personal Savior, The WORD says TODAY is The DAY for Salvation ...do not wait until the Tribulation to accept Christ while there is yet time now ...very little time is left to make this decison for HIM !!!
YOU HAVE NO GUARANTEE that you will be here tomorrow as BILLY GRAHAM has said so many times in crusades for Christ The Lord !
The Book of Revelation promises that you will give up your life most probably by beheading during that time of trial . That is hard to say , but The Word does not soften the blow .
The LORD loves everyone the same, but why go into this period of horror if you do not need to. THE LORD provided the Age of Grace for all to come in , many have said NO ! Take a new path with The Lord today , "YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN !" Jesus speaking with Nicodemus in the garden .......when ask "what must I do to be saved ..??"
The Lord is waiting for many to COME NOW !
The most important decision of your life !
DECIDE FOR HIM !!!!!
CHRIST THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD !!! Let HIM be yours ...

Bonnie,

Your post should be on a thread by it self!
We are coming to the end of all things as we
know it. We will be gone, and those left behind
to struggle just to get through a day. My
mind cannot even think of what this world is
going to be like.

Mentally I am in a daze, I can't concentrate on
reading the Bible or even prayer. It's like
I am waiting for the shoe to drop off.

I no longer watch tv, I just listen to gospel
music. Wondering how much time is there actually
left. It's hard to be salt and light to people
because they have it already figured out.(life that is) God is not going to allow anything to happen
and if it does I am sure that i am not a bad person
there for I will make it to heaven,

And even if something happened to say California
for example...do you really think it would cause
people in Pa. or Ohio to repent?

The thought would be their dumb luck at being at
the wrong place at the wrong time. And everyone
would go about their business as usuall.

Father ...no wonder your heart breaks.
It's like wacthing a movie in slow motion and
you are seeing people drop off a cliff with others
behind them and no one is noticing it.

Mary , Blessings , I so agree with you !!! Never have I seen people in such a state of just not caring about their ETERNITY ...yes, walking off the cliff like there is no tomorrow .
God bless your witness here today for HIM !
Yes I believe The Lord weeps for "the careless " !
He wants them in His Kingdom ...some have quit caring about their destiny.
today is the day of salvation in CHRIST !
love in Him , bb

Char can't wait to dance for Jesus
2HH

That's right, 2HH! This is what He told me the other night:

LOWER & SLOWER

Meaning to stay in prayer & humility before Him.
Get rid of all extra agendas/hobbies/etc. in order to
wait upon Him and be available to Him.
This tells me time is SO SO SO SO SO SHORT!

Come Lord Jesus!

I never did get lower and slower.

thank for lower and slower for dummies.

Repent - repent - repent
mypeople

My people?
Yes, my people.

Thats all I got from him for 20 years or more.

thats all I need to know.

Repent.
It is all over the bible.

Why is it so hard for a Christian to do?

Lord, why do yor people need to repent?

Because of our sin, maybe?
Lord, show me my sin.
Open my eyes.

"Can I just add...that 'IF' you are left behind...whoever reads this later. I believe the Lord has shown me He will protect those who fall at His feet and will nurture them until they come into maturity. Once mature they may be martyred"

YEaH Dee!
Your my hero.

Hugs.

The last 7 years wont be pretty.
Better to drink your medison now.

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Please pray for my dear brother and his daughter. I've tried all I can think of to make them understand, but they'd rather believe in the "holy science" than the Word of God. I have prayed and prayed, but perhaps my prayer is too weak. Help me,please...

Thanks and blessings
Annelena

I am leaving behind some loved ones.

they will come home in the
second chance (left behind) fire.

Lord, bring our people home.

I just want to add that not every person that comes to Christ after the rapture will be martyred. There will be those that are alive to see His second coming. It is those people who will enter into the Millenial Kingdom here on earth. Revelation 20:7-8, "And when the thousand years are expired, satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth......vs 9, and they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city....." So, there will be those left to enter into the Millenial Kingdom, and satan will wage war with them at the end of the thousand years, but he will then be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are. So not all tribulation saints will be martyred, but a big part of them. I'd rather go in the first flight up!

Email: dennettefarr@verizon.net

Annelena

Please pray for my dear brother and his daughter. I've tried all I can think of to make them understand, but they'd rather believe in the "holy science" than the Word of God. I have prayed and prayed, but perhaps my prayer is too weak. Help me,please...

Thanks and blessings
Annelena

Anna I will pray for your brother and his daughter....and your prayers are not too weak...your words will not return void but will accomplish what they have set out to do....you can not tell but in the spirit your prayers are moving mountians for your brother and his daughter...God Bless you

joyful susan
Annelena

Thanks and blessings
Annelena

Anna I will pray for your brother and his daughter....and your prayers are not too weak...your words will not return void but will accomplish what they have set out to do....you can not tell but in the spirit your prayers are moving mountians for your brother and his daughter...God Bless you

Amen JSue, Agreeing in prayer for these two loved ones. Praying that they will be saved. In Jesus Name, Amen

All the books , most especially The Bible , that have been written in warning to the lost have fervently warned not to wait even for tomorrow ....we have no guarantee of a tomorrow . Many will not go into the tribulation at all ...they will be killed in the sudden destruction that occurs at the time of the Rapture ....
Do not ever wait til another day ...accept the Lord today people ...we are not promised more time ....

Dee
Such a true message.

Can I just add...that 'IF' you are left behind...whoever reads this later. I believe the Lord has shown me He will protect those who fall at His feet and will nurture them until they come into maturity. Once mature they may be martyred, BUT His Spirit will be on them STRONGLY and they will not be alone in their time of persecution. I believe those martyred for their faith will be in joy to drink from out of the same cup their Lord and Savior drank. This will be because they will have been 'ripened'. The Lord isn't going to allow the wholesale slaughter of baby Christians, but will bring them into the wilderness, feed them and grow them to maturity while they are in hiding.

I just felt led to add this. It isn't hopeless if you are left behind....as you are still a child of God, He loves you dearly and if you lean on Him, He will protect and care for you.

I believe a lot of Christians who believe in the rapture tend to forget that the Lord loves those left behind too and He is perfectly capable of caring for them even during the most terrible period in Earth's history....not referring to anyone on this thread ..LOL...just saying in general...we tend to get a bit frantic trying to get people saved and ready prior to the rapture like there is a huge deadline drawn in the sand.

Our God is loving and merciful and fully capable of protecting His remnant through these horrible trials until such time they are called to glorify Him in their death. This is TRULY a calling. There will be others killed, but they aren't His...those who are called to martyrdom will NOT be alone. Don't forget there is a crown for those martyred and He requires NOTHING else of them as they will have given the greatest sacrifice.

Amen Dee!!! Tonight my son and I anointed our home and prayed for whoever will come in after we leave that they will be lead to the Lord and be strong to make it through the tribulation.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com