Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
the shofar

i don't know if this will even work here, this is my first time posting....a few weeks ago i was in a sound sleep and all of a sudden i woke up to a loud noise...the noise sounded like a trumpet.....and then my mind immediately thought "shofar"....i listened intently and it gradually just trailed off to nothing...i noted the time was 4:08 cst.....i turned on the tv because at first i thought it was the rapture and i was left behind....but all was well it seemed, so i went back to sleep....the next morning i found out that an earthquake had hit japan, near tokyo...to make a long story short, i did the time difference....it would have happened at 5:08pm their time and 3:08 am cst....mmmmmmmmmmm...well then i realized the night before we set our clocks ahead for daylight savings time....i do not know why i was awakened precisely at that hour and to the minute of the earthquake thousands of miles away...and to be awoken by a shofar????? i listened to one on utube and it sounded like the two note blasting......oh well more stories to share if this works here

Email: slalanis@live.com

Re: the shofar

Sue dear Sis,

Firstly welcome to the family of RITA. May you be blessed as you await with us all here for our precious Lord

That was an amazing story, to hear the shofar, wow!!!
And at that exact same time.

Keep posting sis

Love ybiC / Paul

Hi Sue, Welcome to RITA!! That must have really startled you to think you were left behind!! Glad that you are able to post and will love to hear your stories! God bless you! Melissa

Good morning Sue and Welcome! I know that was an interesting and puzzling experience - it seems many people are being awakened or hearing the sound of the shofar. I haven't heard it yet.... but I sure hope to hear it soon! Keep posting!

....a few weeks ago i was in a sound sleep and all of a sudden i woke up to a loud noise...the noise sounded like a trumpet.....and then my mind immediately thought "shofar"....i listened intently and it gradually just trailed off to nothing...

....the next morning i found out that an earthquake had hit japan, near tokyo...to make a long story short, i did the time difference....it would have happened at 5:08pm their time and 3:08 am cst....mmmmmmmmmmm...well then i realized the night before we set our clocks ahead for daylight savings time....i do not know why i was awakened precisely at that hour and to the minute of the earthquake thousands of miles away...and to be awoken by a shofar?????

WELCOME TO R.I.T.A., SUE:

I'm just wondering (and maybe you have, too) if the Lord was giving a
date in May - 5/08??? There are several posts about this weekend
and Charity's "5, 6, 7, JESUS!!!" Yesterday I asked might it be written,
"5/6-7, JESUS!!!" The emphasis on "JESUS" on 5/8?????????????

THANKS SO MUCH AND VERY, VERY INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

PS:

The Lord's return is like the days of NOAH. NOAH and GRACE have
the same gematria - 58 (Bible Wheel URL below).

Number 58 from the Bible Wheel:

LINK

Another piece of the body...fitly joined....

Welcome Dear Sister...

YBIC
Rich E

Yes, Sue. WELCOME!

Here's a gold star & a purple jelly bean for coming out of the shadows:

Thank you for sharing and for encouraging us....and welcome to the board.

Blessings today as YOU WATCH FOR HIM !!!!bb

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com