Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Confirming The Covenant With Many

It is looking more and more like the NPT - the nuclear Non-Prolifertion Treaty - could be the "peace agreement" or covenant with many in the book of Daniel. This is a very important article about a UN meeting this week where Israel may be pushed to sign the NPT:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/03/clinton-in-tug-of-war-for-israels-nuke-secret/print/

Re: Confirming The Covenant With Many

You really think so Sue? This is just so fascinating and sobering. As much as we know the time has come, it still comes as such a shock to see these things. I will read this article, thank you!

It is looking more and more to me as if this NPT is it. Because it is a "false peace" idea that if we all get rid of our nuclear weapons there will be peace. We know that's a lie and the countries who are siging are not really getting rid of their weapons - can you see Russia destroying theirs? I don't see it. THe article says that at the UN this week Iran is going to divert attention from themselves by demanding that Israel reveal what they have in their arsenal and demanding that Israel sign the non-proliferation treaty. A treaty is an agreement or covenant so this may well be it.

That "covenant with many" has always been a perplexing verse to figure out, but I could easily see this non-proliferation treaty qualifying. Even more so if the treaty required Israel to disarm in some way, then that other verse in the bible about Israel making a covenant with death would make sense because any country in the midst of many sworn enemies that would agree to disarm itself would certainly have made a covenant with death. This would set up the perfect scenario to let God come to defenseless Israels' defense in the Gog/Magog war. I'm still thinking a war this summer has to occur first based on Bill Salus' book Isralestine. Just reading Debka every day tells me Israel is going to be in a big war very soon.

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Hoping this don't start another go around, mr O is not the one to confirm the treaty, why not? He IS a Kenyan, not an Assyrian, nor is he " the prince that
shall come." He will be a Roman Prince, also an
Assyrian, and " the king of fierce countenance, and
understanding dark sentences shall stand up." Daniel
ch 8, vs 21 - 25. Mister o just don't qualify, esp the
" fierce countenance " part.

As an aside here, I visited Nairobi, Kenya, in 2001 &
02, and passed thru the slums where O was born. Didn't know it at the time, but remember it now. It
sure wasn't the old turf of the Assyrians and Greeks.
They, those slums, were skanky ! The worst I ever saw
and I have got to see a few slums overseas, in more
than one country, those in Kenya, Nairobi were the
worst.

Moving along,

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Dewey, O's lineage on his mothers side goes back to Antiochus Epiphanes, the foreshadow of the AC who was of the Seleucid Empire which encompassed the Assyrian territories. He is also related to the emperor Nero of the Roman Empire. I disagree with you on the countenance part also, as he has a very vindictive look when someone crosses him. The understanding Dark Sentences part could deal with the manner in which he gives his addresses. So I would not be so quick to rule him out.

Knight Michael, you are right about O's lineage. A Dr. Richard Wills on 5 Doves is in the same genelogical line as O's mother and posted the info on 5 Doves. On his mother's side of the family, O is linked to Antioches Eppihanes, Nero, Caesar, the tribe of David, the Windsor kings in England, and the Pharoah's of Egypt among many others. These are the most significant. The "understanding dark sentences" links to the occult. His grandmother in Kenya is a voodoo practicioner along with his mother-in-law who was cautioned against performing the rituals in the White House where she now lives with the family. There is a long line of occult in his Kenyan ancestry at least and maybe more that we don't know about.

Also, regarding the "dark sentences", he is a master hynotist and very adept at mass or crowd hynosis as was Hitler. That is why I will not look at him or listen to him AT ALL. Change the channel when he comes on.

Finally, I read on another site that Nimrod, the prime mover in building the tower of Babel and first dictator, was black. He was a forerunner of the antichrist and a prophetic symbol of the future incarnation of satan. Coincidence?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com