<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Charity's Words: Lower and Slower!!! Amazing Connection To My House!

You folks will not believe the confirmation of these words Lower and Slower!!!

Charity this almost made my jaw drop to the floor again!!!!

I am getting splinters in my chin from all the times lately my jaw has been dropping from all the amazing confirmations among the members here at RITA!!!

OK! Here goes!!!

Some of you know that I have been working on my stair case in my house that was needing to be opened up more so that there was no danger of the people moving in hitting their head on the floor above as they went up the stair case to the second floor!!!

This was the only thing left that I had to work on before the house could be appraised before the final sale!!

Well here comes the clencher!!!

Before I worked on this staircase I had previously had attached large lettering above the doorway on the first floor level before you enter the stair case!!!

Above the door I had stuck on the wood these letters!!

STAY LOW ---WALK SLOW!!!!

This was the words that I had put up a year or so ago that I was advised to do by another real estate agent so that the future buyer could be warned of the ceiling clearence while going up the staircase!!!

Well I had just removed those words a couple of days ago after I had completed my work on this last hitch to saling my house!!!

Now I see those words show up on Charity's word from the Lord!!!!

Lower and Slower!!!

My words were Stay Low --Walk Slow!!!!

What are the odds at this time?!!!! You tell me???

Either we are going home soon, or I need a vacation!!!

Re: Charity's Words: Lower and Slower!!! Amazing Connection To My House!

That is amazing!!! When I read this I was remembering that out of body experience you had where you were low to the ground and going up those stairs! Wonder if there is any significance here?!

That is quite the connection to your house, Scott!

Though the sign has been pulled down, we must continue to
"Stay low & walk slow" until Jesus comes!

God bless you, friend.

Wow, Scott, looks like Char's word was meant for you, too. Amazing, isn't He? Praise the Lord!! I love it when he does things like that...so comforting.

Melissa the out of body vision I had about me being pulled along the ground like I was just limp and with my limbs hanging on the ground up this staircase and when I got up to the top I found that I was sufficating!!!

That vision has already been fulfilled!!! That was all that time when I had to drag myself over to this house and keep it fixed up and drive back to my apartment; it was a real ball and chain to say the least!!

The sufficating part was fufilled with the period not to long ago where i was seriously having thoughts about taking myself out by suffication!!! This was a dark moment in my life!!!

This is way over and I was just having a midlife crisis!!!

The other out of body vision I had of working on this staircase in my house was given to me a few years ago and before the boarded up vision!!!

That vision was fulfilled just lately when I just got through working on my stairs and met demands of the appraisers standards!!!

The only vision that need to be fulfilled is this boarded up vision!!! It has been fulfilled in part and the only thing left is hearing the trumpet sound and seeing the boarded up room!!!

The trumpet sound came first as I neared the boarded up living room! Then I saw that the room could not be entered because of the boards across the door!!!

Now that I think about it after Friday of this week I will officially be boarded away from the house!! It will be off limits to my physical body!!

But in the vision I could pass through it with my spiritual body until the vision was finished!!!

Lisa Lee! If you are reading this tomorrow I will sign the final papers on the house! The buyer will sign his Friday!!!

Thus the house will be boarded up to me after Friday!!!

Then maybe we will all be listening to the last trumpet sound!!!

Funny how all these things are coming together at just this exact time!!!

All these three past years I could have sold my house but according to the vision it just seemed to be waiting for about this special time to come to complete fulfillment!!!

All my out of body visions have been fulfilled except this final boarded up vision!!!

We are typically in the season of many homes being boarded up because of the foreclosure crisis!!!

All we can do is watch and pray!!! If this is of the Lord He will bring it to pass!!!!

I know the vision I had was not because of a spicy pizza!!!!!

Hey, Scott! I'm still around and just read your post!!

So you're siging the papers tomorrow? So that means that Friday your boarded up house will officially belong to the new owners!

I'm still hoping that we're outta here before then! That would fulfill your vision perfectly!

Lisa unless my vision was for the bigger picture of the overall boarded up houses in this foreclosure crisis!!!

I have been hearing for some time now the term houses being boarded up because the owners have had to foreclose on their properties!!!

Also The boarded up living room in my vision could have been in that boarded up state even before the trumpet sound I heard in the vision as I was going into the living room and I heard the sound of either this weather type siren when a tornado warning is given; or the rapture trumpet(in the vision I could not discern which).

You see I have no way of determining how long those boards were on the living room door and when I heard that trumpet type sound!!

When I heard that trumpet sound I was thinking in the vision how odd for a defense siren to be going off this late at night!!!!

Not that this is what the sound was but it could have very well been the rapture trumpet since the next scene I saw was going into the living room after passing through that door somehow and I saw my deceased mother asleep on the couch and she was just in a soul sleep!!!!

All I know is that we are in the season to be watching for our Lord's return and listening for the sound of the trumpet!!! Watch ye therefore, for the day will not come upon us as a thief!!!!

But those in this world that day will come as a thief and they will be taken like a prey in a snare trap!!!

Scott, Those are amazing experiences! Tomorrow is the national day of prayer and the day your house closes! Maybe the shofar will blow tomorrow!! Will be listening!

Melissa I totally forgot about this national day of prayer!!!
I know Obama will be secretly bowing his knees on that unfolded yellow oriental looking mat; and he will be positioned toward the east where Meeca is situated!!!

Melissa I cannot make any predictions on my visions in relation to the rapture because I still don't know the full meaning to the boarded up experience!!!

All I know is that we are in the general time period for when we should be listening and hastening for the Lord's return!!!

It can't be much longer now!!! The tribulation is most likely only a couple of months away!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com