<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
If you knew 100% when the Rapture was...would you.....?

Since hubby has changed jobs and taken quite a pay cut we have been a bit stressed about money. What he pays now will not cover the bills. Often we find ourselves saying well if we just knew 100% when the rapture would be we could know that we have plenty of money saved to pay all the bills and we wouldn't have to stress over going through our savings or him looking for another job. Wondered what you would do different in your life if you knew 100% that Jesus was going to call you up to meet him in the clouds in 1 month??

Re: If you knew 100% when the Rapture was...would you.....?

Well, I don't know, but I find myself "treading water" - that is, I could get out and round up some repair jobs, but it is easier to sit at home and "occupy" here, hoping for the rapture to be any day now. Not sure if I am living a false hope, or genuinely living for the blessed hope.

Email: gerald@chbs.com

I know jesus is coming because in CJ's farm girl post it is all bible.

Hubby Gene knows Jesus is coming because he asked him to show him the way and God gave him and answerr ( right away - yeah) form the bible.

I will go bump those posts.

Ask Jesus to show you too. he will.

So mtnmollie how are you living different? Stop working, giving away money, things, etc...??

I'm bumping this thread because I really want to know if any of you are doing things differently in your life like giving away your money or things, quit your job, living off of savings, etc...because you are 100% positive the rapture will happen in less than 1 month? I think that is amazing faith and wonder if any of you have that? I'm about 50% there.

I gave everything I own today away to someone that I trust. ( probablly because of your post.)

i walk by faith and not by sight.

I came to Idaho to marry a man I did not know-
I prayed for 10 years God would choose my husband.

We fought- I stuck- becuse i believed.

They entered the promised land and found giants.

Those who believe find rest.
I trust my God.

I could not buy groceries once for 4 months but I never missed a meal. Every day there was just enough for one day.

i dont know how God did it.

The house I live in and we own God provided for with money
I did not earn and my husband did not earn.
God did it.

Thank you Lord for all your blessings in my life.

Hi Darlene, If you learn anything from years of watching and seeing dates set over and over again, and conformation after conformation and still no Rapture, it is only natural to be a little apprehensive. I really believe this is the year, I pray it is this month, but I would not recommend giving everything you have away unless Jesus himself appears to YOU and tells you to do so. So far all date setters are batting .000, but this year just may be the year they hit the home run!

YBIC
Randy

Still hanging in there

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Dear Darlene, I don't think any of us are 100% sure because Jesus said that no one knows the day or hour. But I know what you mean. I can't tell you how many times I was 100% sure in the last 3 years since I've been watching, and have been disappointed time after time again.

But I'm very hopeful. Star's messages encourages me, as well as all the biblical evidence that CJ and others have given. There are so many things that point to Pentecost this year.

So to answer your question, would I do anything different? Yep, quit my job and retire, which I am seriously considering doing anyway. But that's about it. I have my will and affairs in order, my house is cleaned out of any personal diaries and journals for anyone to read after I'm gone, and on my desk at work I've left an AFTER RAPTURE SURVIVAL GUIDE for all my co-workers. With the Lord's help, I've cleaned my life of any known sin, I've forgiven everyone that I can think of, and I confessed every sin I can think of for my heart to be pure for the Lord.

In other words, I AM MORE THAN READY TO LEAVE.

I am actually contemplating on quitting my job because I can not get the 23rd off.

Email: bjaksc@hotmail.com

WOW Mtnmollie that is FAITH!!! It is easy to say we live by faith but how many of us actually do that? You do and that's awesome!!!!!! I wish I had that much faith! I guess I'm a bit gun shy on having so much faith on a rapture date because of the letdown I felt last Rosh Hashana. I know it's near, I pray it's near but just can't say for sure of a certain date.

i have been doing thing differently for a while now and it has cost me very much finacially.

Stop working...

Well since you asked I have a brand new Toyota I paid cash for just last year.

A brand new Dodge truck I paid cash for just 10 years ago.

I quit working in 1988- I was 35.

I entered his rest.
i take care of his stuff and he takes care of mine.

I have been rich and i have been pooor- having too much is better.
sometimes having too little is better.

to God be teh glory for al he has done.
He loved me adn choose me as his own. Thank you Lord.

I went into the mountains to find God.
Is teh Bible true Lord?
Where is the God of miracles?

I got sick of miracles just like teh children in the desert got sick of quail.

I only want him.

I am weak- but He is strong.
Praise you God for all you have done in my life.

Lord make me obedient to only you.

David went up to goliath.
His whole nation had the promies
but only David knew who his God was.
Lord, make me like David.

Lord, make me an arrow for you.
When you shoot the arrow, and hit the mark- teh deer -
teh arrow gets no praise.
its only a tool in the masters hand.

Lord, use me for your glory.

BrendaR
I am actually contemplating on quitting my job because I can not get the 23rd off.

HaHa!!! If the rapture happens on the 23rd...you'll be gone anyway!!

pentecost is the 19th so it may not even be a factor , also the the 9th is ten days before so thats a big posiblity as well.

Hi Darlene, yes this is THE question I have been asking myself and my friends.

It seems that most everyone I know is just barely getting by financially and or physically. It is like we are desperately holding onto a long rope that is dangling off the bridge above Royal Gorge. There seems to be no one around who can pull us up to safety and we can't hold on much longer. But God!

It is just my feeling, (and I don't much rely on feelings to make decisions) but I think we wont know for sure until at least 3 days before. I base that on Biblical history of God rescuing His "chosen" from calamity in the past. But then there is Lot.

As far as changing daily routine of work, paying bills, going to church etc., that has not changed. But, I have not been able to set long term goals or consider much beyond a year at a time since the early 1990's.

I do have friends that have been telling fellow workers that Jesus is coming back by Pentecost this year. They have been doing this for the last week or so. I am not ready to be that bold yet.

So, I will just keep holding on to the promises of God's Word. They are the ONLY sure thing I can rely on any more, and that is enough.

Tom

WOW Mtnmollie that is FAITH!!!

I disagree. I just know who my God is.

Like David did.

David was delivered from the lion and the bear.
He said I can face Goliath because I took teh lamb from the jaws of teh lion.

I faced a bear and the bear disappeared.

My pastor named me mountain mollie because I was always gone to the mountain.,

and Jesus was lead into teh wilderness.
Aren't we all?

Everyone at Rita iswiser than I am.

Lord keep mehumble I pray- so he gave me a thron inteh flest=h
a messenger from Saten to buffet me.

I cry many tears and am on teh edge of suicide more than i want to be.

I am flesh and i bleed.

1Originally Posted by BrendaR

HaHa!!! If the rapture happens on the 23rd...you'll be gone anyway!!

I was going to say that, too! When the rapture happens, you will be gone, believe me, Jesus will take care of that. No need to worry about bosses, or money or anything that is of earthly importance!

As for me, being a watcher since 1988, I take every projection with a grain of salt. But Pentecost is high on my list. I just make sure I give extra more than my tithe before a big watch date.

mtn mollie , you on the edge of sucide , this shouldnt be... I dont think you should put all your hopes in this prediction. If you are in this state you need to deal with it, you are more than an overcomer and nothing should have this kind of power over you.

May or June; I don't think I'll be here in July.

I am not a watcher.
I just got here to Rita. LOL>

Abbershay- you don't understand.

suicide is one of the things that follows after children who are sexually abused.

Like me.

Some do drugs... throw away their life.
some become prostitutes... ect.

put all your hopes in this prediction-
I don't follow man.
I only follow Jesus.

Life is tough fer all of us I think.
We each have a different burden.

I just dont want you to think i'm great- Jesus is great.

i have had several rapture dreams in the past but lately i have had mostly dream of war.

There are many reports of secret wars that have been happening and many with night vision have seen them taking place in the night sky.

Anyways i know the troubles will come but i am sure thankful no one is trying to kill me today ..And i am thankful for that.

War is comming. WE may see war? I dont know.
War has been coming for a long time.

God gave us some grace years.

"It is like we are desperately holding onto a long rope that is dangling off the bridge above Royal Gorge. "

Yes Tom- that is me too.

Come quickly Lord Jesus.
I am just barly holding on.

but we have not been tested near as much as teh Church ih Russia-
or other lands.

war is already here. we just dont see it. However not everyone can say this. I dont want to scare anyone and it sounds so scarey. Jesus is the only safe place.

Sucide and drugs are depression are weapons of yet another war that happens all the time. And they kill a lot of people.

Amen. WE live in Russia. we just dont know it yet.

Most of us think we still live in America.

You know i think in russia you can put new shingles on your house without buying a permit.

Russia became America?

Lord how odd - you turned the whole world upside down.

Many Russian people escaped Russia to come to America to escape the beast and ran right into his jaws.

Lord have mercy upon us.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com