<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We Are All Going Thru A Great Shakeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus said: He would shake things.
Ps.46:3 Though the waters thereof roar and be
troubled,though the mountains shake with the swelling
thereof.
Isa.2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the
rocks,and into the caves of the earth,for fear of the
Lord,and for the glory of his majesty,when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
Isa.13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens,and
the earth shall remove out of her place,in the wrath
of the Lord of hosts,and in the day of his fierce
anger.
Hag.2:6 For thus saieth the Lord of hosts;Yet
once,it is a little while,and I will shake the
heavens,and the earth,and the sea,and the the dry
land.
Hag.2:7 And I will shake all nations,and the desire of all nations shall come:and I will fill this
house with glory,saith the Lord of hosts.
We are going thru a great shaking of some sort.
So we need to PRAISE the LORD.
He will turn things around.In His prefect timeing.
Lord,this vessel asks.That you give your
children everything that each needs to get thru this
time in our lives.
I praise you and thank you in advance.For however
you do this prayer.
In JESUS name

Re: We Are All Going Thru A Great Shakeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN AND AMEN STAR!
BLESS YOU DEAR ONE.

Star I am about finished going through my great shaking by God's mercy!!!

This year so far has shaken me to the core of my being!! This last month has been a soul-shaker of a trail!!

I think we are coming into the light now!!! The darkness is past--the true light now shineth!!!

Scott
Star I am about finished going through my great shaking by God's mercy!!!

This year so far has shaken me to the core of my being!! This last month has been a soul-shaker of a trail!!

I think we are coming into the light now!!! The darkness is past--the true light now shineth!!!

amen brother!

I've been shaking for the last three years!

Time to... beam-me-up Scottie!

I can't take much more of this! Lord God help me!

Scuggers did you say three years! I'll match you three and raise you 30 years more!!!! That's if you are a betting guy!!!

YES Star.

I am in teh boat with Jesus.

BUt Lord,look at the storm.

Look at me, prasie God- he says-

BUT Lord, DOnt you care if we persih?

WHERE is your faith- he says.

I'm in the boat with Jesus-

If I can't get through the next day-
I can get through teh next 5 minutes...
one step at a time.

See my thread about Spiritual Warfare. Yes, I was shaken yesterday greater then i have ever been in my entire life.

Star you are on the money with this post!

I too this morning was sensing a great deal of spiritual warfare. I wonder what is going on or is up?

I just wanted to say "Thank You" for posting this. This past month has been the hardest ever. I have had to bail out my teenage daughter (17) from jail for shoplifting. She has never been in trouble before ever and this was so unexpected it floored the whole family. Next she was stung by a sting ray at the beach and two weeks later it absessed and had to be rushed into surgery for fear of amputation of her leg from mid calf down. She had gotten staph infection in it. All this happened two weeks after she went forward at church and made a public proclamation of her faith. Satan came in and tried to tear my household down.
Then my stepson had to have an emergency appendectomy. He got saved one month ago! and has been so curious and devout in his seeking of God that it truly blessed my heart. My husband and I after a blessed and happy marriage had a long talk tonight where we even considered divorcing or seperating. So needless to say we have been shaken to the core here. I stand firm on our beautiful saviors promise that he will never leave or forsake me or my family. I think me and my husband will be able to overcome all of this as we come to the Lord for his council and submit ourselves and our family to him once again. My daughter and stepson are recovering well from surgery and God will get us through her misdeamenor shoplifting charge as he sees fit. So I just want to say to anyone else feeling bombarded with trials don't give up, keep praising God through the storm. He is steadfast and immovable in his immense love.
Thanks for letting me vent a lil' family and praising my King at the same time.
Hosanna!!
much love to you my Rita family,
ysiC
Holley

Email: hollmarcat@yahoo.com

Bless you Holley.

Lord, deliver us from evil.

I've been shook too,
and our marriage has been attacked.

I hold hubby closer than before.

Perry Stone was saying that the church is experiencing a separation right now. The same way that olive oil is made. The olives are crushed in a press where the pressure increases and increases until the oil is released. We are reaching the release point. All praise and glory to our King Jesus as the day approaches. May we all be a sweet smelling oil to anoint those around us to God's greater glory.

Holley...

I would pray blessing over your family! The enemy is coming in like a flood, but the Lord raises a standard against it! The enemy will not prevail.

We too have been shaken but in the last couple of weeks, the Lord seems to be saying that the shaking of His own is nearly done. We are going to see what 2HH had posted. That we were going to experience an open heaven over us and our families, even in the midst of the storm.

So stand firm "In Christ" and see the deliverance that He has promised to His own. He said that He would never leave us nor forsake us. Also "Many are the distresses of the righteous, but God delivers them out of them ALL".

I had a dream either just before my wife and I were married, or just shortly afterwards, can't remember exactly the time frame. I was going up a hill in a car. This was on a compact dirt road. I remember that the road would only allow a car to go one way. It was pouring rain. Sort of like taking a shower. Water was runing everywhere. My dad was driving. In the dream, my mom and my older sister were in the car, but never said a word or even reacted at all. The conversation was between my dad and myself. I was directly behind him in the back seat. As we turned a corner, the road became steeper, and more water came pouring down. The sides of the mountain went up very very steep on the right and on the left it had become a very steep decline. If going over, you would die. We then went around two more curves, the last became so steep that even a catepillar wouldn't make it. I was screaming at my dad on this last leg that we were going to die. His response throughout the entire trip were words of encouragement. He said we would make it. It'll be ok!I looked at the conditions and saw death. In my dream I couldn't have been more than 12 years old. When we went around the last curve, we were at the top.

The key here is that when we got to the top, my dad stopped the car, but outside it was still raining and as ugly as ever. End of dream.

We are now in the last and scariest phase of that dream. The Lord later gave me Is 43. I have called you by name...you are Mine! When....when....when. It's not if He is going to refine the clay that He has fashioned, but He is also going to put it in the furnace, that we might be a vessel of honor unto Him.

Bless you dear sister!

YBIC
Steve

Knight Michael
Perry Stone was saying that the church is experiencing a separation right now. The same way that olive oil is made. The olives are crushed in a press where the pressure increases and increases until the oil is released. We are reaching the release point.

These are amazing days for the church . . . makes sense to His children that we are being made ready for the Great change in the air.

Our Jesus is making known the power of His Lordship and Love, and will not leave us. He is revealing mightily this year what time it is, His Hand over His own,

From here to His eternal embracing arms . . we're almost Home, Jesus knows we are weary, made of dust, ready to fall into the arms of our God above!!

2HH
AMEN AND AMEN STAR!
BLESS YOU DEAR ONE.

DITTO!!! dear Star!!!

SNC

KnightMichael,
This vessel also saw that viedo.
It truely blessed me.Made so much since.
And is so right for now.
Thank you for posting it.

Oh Holley,
This vessel has to stop crying.
My is heart is acheing for the pain you are all
going thru.
In praying for all of you.
The said:The pain you are going thru.Won't last.
And is nothing compared to the JOY you will all have with me.Yes,you have been shaken to your very
core.So daughter and family.CLING to MY word.I the
Lord JESUS will never give you more than you can bear.
My Word is your life line.HOLD TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I your Lord and Savior will be there to get
All of MY BRIDE.
Ps.34:15)The eyes of the Lord are upon the
righteous,and His ears are open unto
their cry.
Ps.34:19)Many are the afflictions of the
righteous:but the Lord delivereth him out
of them
2 Cor.1:4-5)Who comforteth us in all our
tribulation,that we may be able to
comfort them which are in any troubel,
For as the sufferings of Chrit
abound in us,so our consolation also
aboundeth by Christ
Lord,this vessel prays,that your daughter
and her family will feel your warmth and
your arms around them.
In JESUS name

I am humbled and blessed by all your responses. Thank you so very much!
Very happy and overwhelmed with love to be able to call you all my friends and my family.
We will all meet very very soon and laugh over these "miniscule" trials we are facing now once we are standing in lavish glory of our fathers eternity.
God richly bless you ALL!
much much Love,
ysiC
Holley

Email: hollmarcat@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com