Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
has anyone heard of LAMININ?

i was just wondering if anyone has heard of laminin? yes you can google it and probably get a better description of it than i can give you....but you can also google louie giglio and hear his story of laminin which is great too.......laminin is the protein molecule that literally holds our body together.....it is the glue that keeps our skin on our bones, it keeps our organs together.....everything in our bodies is literally held together by this molecule....well guess what? the structure of this molecule is in the shape of the CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing...please google it and louie giglio...you will be blessed.....thank you Jesus! He is so amazing....our Creator is so awesome i dont even have words.....check it out please.....love all of you!

Email: slalanis@live.com

Re: has anyone heard of LAMININ?

Sue,

I have seen this Youtube clip and it's amazing!

Welcome to RITA dear sister!

amazing ...CHRIST holds all the atoms, molecules together ..PRAISE HIS NAME !!!
WELCOME CHILD OF GOD !

Ya'll suppose the Lord knew what HE was doing when HE
put us together? Job said: For I am fearfully and
wonderfully made. Amen.

Later RITA

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Yes! A Cross at the heart of it all! He said we were fearfully and wonderfully made! And He never lies!

Welcome SUE!!!

hi Sue:)( I can't figure out how to get the smilies to work) awesome yes! I saw that video a long time ago on Godtube when it was still Godtube. Like you I was floored. My jaw dropped. Thank you dear one for posting it. It was for a reason huh! GOD IS AMAZING HE IS

Email: Becky98823@yahoo.com

7butterflies...you can use the smilies at the bottom of the message box by clicking on one and it will put it at the location of your cursor

Knight Michael thank you kindly sir now that I can understand

Email: Becky98823@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com