Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lisa the Lord is carrying you

In praying for you.
The Lord showed me that HE is carrying you.
You've been going thru deep water.
But as of today,Jesus is carrying you.
The water level is going down.With each step
that Jesus takes.
Jesus is headed to the east.Still carrying you.
Thats all this vessel saw.
I would encourage you to pray about this.
If you have any questions.
Love in Jesus

Re: Lisa the Lord is carrying you

Oh, Star, I am crying. I know EXACTLY what this means. I felt the Lord's presence when reading this.

There are two meanings to what the Lord showed you. One of them is that it's getting harder and harder for me to walk because with each step I take I feel as if I'm going to fall. He's telling me that He is going to be carrying me now.

Secondly, He's confirming a scripture that's He been giving me for some time now:

When you pass through the waters I will be with you, and the rivers, they will not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, nor shall the flame kindle upon you. Isaiah 43:2

Oh, praise the Lord! I've been trying to keep my head up for some time now. Star, what the Lord has shown you has given me a ray of hope. Thank you, dear sister.

Leenie,

I continue to lift you up in prayer dear sister.
The Lord is always faithful I have found out through the years. In the darkest times, He was right there with me, sometimes holding my hand, sometimes carrying me. Lean on Him!

This verse saw me through many years of hard work and weariness.
Mathew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
I use to read this verse often and it gave me so much comfort. One day at a time, one step at a time.

You are loved!

Thank you, Barb! I so appreciate your prayers. And you're so right about the Lord being with us during the darkest times in our lives.

The scripture in Matthew is a special comfort to me, too.

Hugs, dear sis!!

I praise the Lord that you understand.
In the spirit,you are so relaxed.And so comfortable.
Glory to God
Everytime this vessel gets on here.I start
crying.I believe it is THE HOLY SPIRIT in me.
showing me things.Sometimes I'm crying so hard
I can't hardly see.
But that is ok. So long as THE HOLY SPIRIT helps
to get the messages out.
Love in JESUS

Father, in Jesus Name, Lisaleenie needs a miracle that only You can provide.
Lord, please create that miracle and bring it to manifestation in Lisa. Lord send Your ministering angels and any saint You might use into Lisa's path, to bring this all about. Touch her Lord, touch her now from the top of her head to the souls of her feet for deliverance from this affliction. Giving You the honor, the glory and the praise dear Lord Amen

Lisa that is interesting how the word that Star was given was about the water level going down or becoming stable in your life!!!

The last times I have had a word for you from just my own spirit it has been about the calming of the waves and sea in your life!!!

I actually used it twice when I was thinking and writing about your situation! Then you confirmed it that time recently when you said that the sermon of a preacher was about the Lord speaking to the waves and He calmed the water!!!

He caused the water level to return to normal!!
Lisa Jesus is returning the hormonal water level in your body to return to a calm and stable balance!!!
In Jesus name! Amen!!!

Lisa Lee! God must really really Love you!!!

Prayers going up for you today !
Blessings in HIM , bb

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com