Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Urgent Prayers Needed!!!

I have been undergoing Spiritual Deliverance for some time now. Going to war in the Spirit against demons is something I wish on no one, not even my worst enemy.

I liken it to having surgery without anesthesia. The pain is excruciating on several levels. I have left a Spiritual Deliverance session feeling like I was in a fight with a baseball bat. Other times the horror of actually seeing a demon leaves me vomiting and sick for days.

Then, there was yesterday...

My Pastor and I are hoping that I have almost reached an end to this Spiritual Deliverance. Which means we have also exposed to the light of GOD the biggest, nastiest, most foul demon which, due to generational issues, has been tormenting me all my life.

As our Lord JESUS CHRIST said...

"These only come out with Fasting and prayer."

So, needless to say, I have been doing both.

Star said today...

"We Are All Going Thru A Great Shakeing!"

Yesterday, was the most terrifying, horror filled, nightmare I have ever endured during a Spiritual Deliverance session. Afterward, I was not sure if I would live through the night.

I have never been shaken, like I was yesterday. I have never had my entire existence shaken so hard that the only thing left was me and JESUS.

At the height of the nightmare the Demon rose up so large, so powerful, so overwhelming, that I began shaking like a leaf, crying like a baby, sure that this demon was either going to kill me or destroy mind.

My Pastor was shouting out to the LORD for help because the demon had shut off my air way so I could no longer breathe. So, my flesh was in danger. The demon was screaming inside my head that it was going to tear my mind apart.

Which it began to do. As that began to happen my eyes suddenly began to NOT work right. My perception became distorted. FEAR the size of a tidal wave washed over me nearly driving me to hysteria.

At that second the HOLY SPIRIT threw me a life line in the form of Psalms 23:4 NKJ

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me"

Shaken to my core, with nothing left, my life passing away before me, all that was left was my relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

I surrendered all, my life, my future, my very existence, to my Savior JESUS CHRIST. I reached up grabbed HIS hand and let HIM lead me through that terrifyingly dark valley.

That demon was so much more powerful then any demon I had thus far encountered. It assailed me, beat me, tormented me, and nothing I could do, prayer, crying out for help, my Pastor interceding for me, nothing worked against the very powerful enemy.

All I could do was hold onto JESUS CHRIST and repeat Psalms 23:4 over and over in my mind.

Just at the point of black pin dots erupting in my vision, losing control of my bladder...

My airway became unblocked.

I took in a gasping breath, and began shaking all over from the horror I had just barely made it through. Mind you, the terror, fear, and anxiety were still with me by the dump truck.

The down side is my Pastor and I were never able to free me from the demon. Friday we meet again, this time with more Christians to help us pray and intercede before the throne of ALMIGHTY GOD in Heaven.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE!!!

I need Committed Christian praying for me. I need intercessors who will stand in the gap for me. I need as many Heavenly Angels as you can muster. Please I know your prayer could possible make the difference.

Please

Please

Please

Help me with your prayers!

GOD BLESS You all!

JESUS is LORD!

Re: Urgent Prayers Needed!!!

Dear Prophet

Yesterday I had enough of Satan and his minions bothering me, and I told them to get lost, that I am covered in the blood of Jesus, and peace returned to me and I had not done this for two months, but was tired of them putting weird statements in my mind, they creep in and get more and more bold.

I am not a professional at prayer but I have found a web site that confirms what I believe and what is in the bible.

It seems so hokey just to say prayer, but if you really mean the words of Jesus and His Holy word, and are willing to accept change from the Holy Spirit, prayer of your own will work, you will feel it, but you must continue, the site I leave with you gives great testimony to that.

I pray for you and your surroundings that the blood of Jesus be upon you and He will send warring, LARGE, warring angels to protect you!

I ask all this in THE NAME ABOVE ALL OTHERS , JESUS.

Thank you Father, so be it.

http://www.demonbuster.com/daily.html

I pray for you and your surroundings that the blood of Jesus be upon you and He will send warring, LARGE, warring angels to protect you!

I ask all this in THE NAME ABOVE ALL OTHERS , JESUS.

Thank you Father, so be it.

Agreeing with Joseph in prayer!! In Jesus Name Amen

Prophet, I will be praying for you, especially Friday!

May all glory be the Lord's.

Thank you, Jesus for Prophet's deliverance.

Prophet, can you tell us specifically what time this deliverance will be taking place? That way we could fortify our prayers EXACTLY when you need them and perhaps an hour or two before.

Praying

I don't think it is a demon.

I think it is a HARRP - MKUltra- mind contol attack.
Last year I studied the threats against us and I shook in fear.

I had a deliverance from demons more than 20 years ago and I was a Christian. I believe in deliverance. I believe this is not that.

TPTB (the powersthat be)are also spraying us. Look up chemtrail warfar.Weather warfar.

My neighbor came from Alaska and told us people were going nuts in Alaska.I did nt know how to process the information at the time. Now I understand a little bit more. There is no way ot resist HAARp but God is bigger than the boogie man.

Come quickly Lord Jesus.

THe HAARP charts are going nuts now. ( HAARP is very active. They do earthquakes too. )

Lord deliver us from evil.

My one eye lost sight - then regained it.
of black pin dots erupting in my vision-same here

same with hubby Gene on his way home. Its government warfare. Our new technology. The eye thing gave them away.,and the not being able to breath. WE have GWEN mind control towers going up all around us in rural nowhere Idaho. They can put voices in your head and visions in your eyes- and teh sky.

My dad was in the Air Force and they test their new stuff on us. He worked at the Pentagon.

I don't know much about this type of thing but I'm wondering how a person, born again, can have the Holy Spirit living in them and a demon?

I will be praying for you Prophet. "For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the spirit of sonship. And by Him we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children." Romans 8:15-16

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:37-39

Prophet you are loved!

my deliverance they just cast demons out of me and it was no big deal- it just took all night.

And I helped.
I had my voice and the demons also spoke through me.
I could tell the Christians what the demones were thinking.

They cast a demon out and -he he he I'm stil here.
Then another one. And then another one.and on and on we'd go.

My dad was raised by a high upity up Mason.

so any way its demons? Dont sound right but maybe.
I think its HAARP mind control.

"I'm wondering how a person, born again, can have the Holy Spirit living in them and a demon? "

its common to hear that in the church in america,
but not in teh church overseas.

I better go back down in my rabbit hole before every one thinks i'm crazy.
I'm not crazy.
They told me never to speak of my deliverance.
mostly I agreed.

well how scary is that?????????????????? never heard of such a thing.................wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will have to check that out....thanks

Email: slalanis@live.com

all of us will be praying for you!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus has already WON!!!!!!!!!!! the enemy cant have you!!!!!!!!! you are a child of GOD!

Email: slalanis@live.com

Father praying that you will touch prophet and remove whatever is tormenting from her/his? life! In Jesus Name, Amen
WE come against the tormenter in teh name of Jesus.

Nothing on earth is bigger than you Lord.
You who call the stars by thier name,
creator of the universe deliver us.

Deliver us from evil Lord,
Lord deliver us.
God give prophet the strength guidance and deliverance from evil.

In Jesus name I pray.

Prophet,
In the spirit,I saw black smoke coming up
from where you are.Iasked the LORD what is this.Jesus
knows exactly what you are going through.Jesus has
allowed you to go through this.For a greater purpose.
Jesus is useing you for a 2 fold purpose.
1.Jesus knows how strong you are.And He does
throw you a lifeline.(HIS WORD).
2.You will use your experience to help some
one else.And the enemy knows this.
Keep saying scripture and pledeing the BLOOD over yourself and your friend.And yes,you
need many saints backing you up.And for all those
saints coming to help.This vessel prayers their
spiritual aromor on each one and I plede the BLOOD of
Jesus over each of you.In JESUs name.
This vessel has seen those nasty things.
they make them selves big to intimidate.
And yes brother,this vessel will also stand
in the gap for you.Praiseing the Lord.And asking
JESUS to give you strength and scripture to repet.
Even if the only thing you can do is mumble scripture.
Or just think it.And keep praiseing the Lord.
You are a blessed a servent.Whether you
know it or not.
Lord,I ask that you put a HOLY FIRE around
your prophet.
All in JESUS name

You can be Born Again and Have a demon tormenting you. A demon can torment you all day/night long. A demon does NOT have to possess you to wreck your life.

This demon, one among many, due to generational issues with my family has tormented me all my life.

Demons can attack Born Again Christians. Demons can speak, tempt, interact with Born Again Christians. Demons can become obsessed with tormenting a particular person, like me.

Those that use to belong to the Enemy, who eventually surrender their lives to our Savior JESUS CHRIST, these are the Christians the enemy hates the most. Cause the enemy feels that the former fallen Soul still belongs to the enemy. The demon will do everything in it's power to get that particular soul back.

Demons hate Born Again Christians and use all their powers to get Christians to fall, sin, turn away from our Savior JESUS CHRIST.

How many once great Born Again Pastors fall to the temptation of lust. This is because the enemy has brought to bear an uncountable number of demons to attack this Pastor night and day till he or she falls from the onslaught.

A Christian can be covered in the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST and still have to live in this fallen, evil, world. The Apostle Paul said...

"A Righteous Man sins seven times a day." So even the Apostles fell to the wiles of the devil someday.

Christians are at war everyday of our lives in this fallen world. That is why we are the Militant Church. That is why it is called Spiritual Warfare. Because we Born Again Christians are at war with the enemy for our very Souls!

Until we stand before our FATHER in HEAVEN covered in the Blood of our Savior JESUS CHRIST we are at war. The enemy will not stop attacking us-YOU-me until we are safely out of his grasp in Heaven.

And people wonder why I wait and hope for the Rapture everyday of my life.

Lord,
we are seeing an increase in the depths of this spiritual warfare that is going on. The enemy knows that his time is short and is pulling out all the stops. We pray for deliverance from these demonic tormentors, we pray that you would send powerful angels on Prophet's behalf to save him from this continuing nightmare. Lord your word states that all who call upon the powerful name of Jesus will be saved. So we pray for deliverance and freedom from these attacks. Amen.

Well I thought I was done.
Lord,you told this vessel to pray.
Lord send 10,000 thousands of your angels and saints to surround you prophet.And then Lord give us
your very words to pray in this situtation.
All in JESUS name

Lord, deliver Prophet from evil.

We are standing with you Prophet.
I am there for you.

I will be praying (continually) for you.

It's 2:30am here been praying for the last hour. Had to get up the enemy began tormenting me by audibly calling my name. It's very unnerving to hear an unseen spirit calling you by name.

I am anxious now because even though I was praying I was still attacked. I left the bedroom because I don't want to sit in a dark room while that 'thing' torments me by shaking the bed, growling like a wolf, or many other scary things that have happened over the years.

All of this started after Hurricane Katrina. That was when I said...

"Lord, I surrender my entire life to you." And I meant every word. From that very day the Overt, out in the open, gloves off, Spiritual torment began.

It started with our Bed shaking, then a 6 foot long body pillow came alive in the middle of the night and began writhing around our bed like a snake. My spouse and I JUMPED out of the bed each of us screaming "Do you see that!"

I almost had a heart attack. I grabbed the pillow which had something solid moving in it and threw it off the bed. when it hit the ground it turned back into a pillow.

Then the tormenting voices started in the middle of the night. Saying foul, nasty, things. Then the torment changed into hands grabbing us at night while we slept.

We would be sleeping an a hand would grab our feet. My spouse would wake up screaming because their was a hand pulling on her calf. Mind you and unseen hand.

I began Spiritual warfare 6 months after this nightmare began. Have been at it ever since.

The battle yesterday was the worst I have ever endured in my life.

This FRIDAY at 3-3:30pm I will be enduring a Spiritual Deliverance session with 2 Pastors present this time. I am NOT looking forward to it I can tell you. In fact I am very scared. The last battle nearly killed me and that is no exaggeration.

I need you guys and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am going to try and go back to praying and hopefully fall asleep in the process.

I have seen a glimpse of Hell it is more real then anyone can imagine. demons are real and they really do hate us with a vile passion that is inhuman.

Jesus was not kidding when HE said he came to set us free. We really are captives to sin and the enemy.

Only the Blood of JESUS CHRIST can break those chains.

Only the Blood of JESUS CHRIST can pay the price for our sins.

Only JESUS CHRIST can save us from the power and numbers of the enemy and eternal ****ation.

I tell you when I gave my life to our Savior JESUS CHRIST I never thought that this would be my road, my cross to bear.

I thought I would just go to Church 2-3 times a week, tithe, help the poor and needy, have a family, be a very good Born Again Christian, grow old,and die peacefully.

I NEVER thought it would be this hard. I literally am living each moment by the Divine Grace of ALMIGHTY GOD and the Divine Mercy of my Savior JESUS CHRIST.

May JESUS Rapture us home with HIM NOW!!!

hi prophet this is whoa! you need some holy righteous anger and use the authority that you have in Jesus. I know its easier said than done. Have you tried communion and reading scripture verses to these vile devils? Dig those holy heels in the ground oh this angers me. Communion daily! and watches demons have watches just like the angels. Pray before those watches or right on those watches. Look up that guy who delivered the son of sam sorry I can't think of his name. Hope this helps as with the other replies. There are some seasoned warriors on this sight I believe.

Email: Becky98823@yahoo.com

Star- I saw a big black cloud over me before i went to sleep. I rebuked it ( not out loud) and it left but immediatly came back. I wondered if this was the black smoke you saw. it was evil. I was afraid- which surprised me because I am not afraid of demones. i rebuked it a second time, and it left.

I walked into a house which had 3 deomons in it, they said Mollies here and ran and hid in the closet. I wondered how they knew my name?

Prophet- In America we have opened the door to bigger demons then we had before. Also MK Ultra has been around for a lontime. All the stuff I learned about it is old. They are using the occult too. Rebecca Brown has a deliverance minestry to people involved in Satenism. She has fought the good fight of faith against very powerful spirits. her books are contraversial in the church.

One thing she taught me and hubby is to seal our house and windows with oil to keep the demons out. Gene read the books because they were too horribule for me to read. When i am under spiritual attack I put on praise music. I play it all night. You have a bigger fight than i have ever had to deal with. God is bigger than any evil set against you. Lord, deliver us from evil.

Objects in the home- I put something in the other deliverance thread about objects in the homne that have a curse on it- we need ot get rid of. I learned that at my deliverance.

I come against any Satenic- voodoo- occult group that may be targeting prophet in the name of Jesus. I rebuke you by His authority. I break teh chains in Prophets life.

Lord I pray for deliverance for people in witchcraft. Bring them out of Moab. Turn them from evil- put them on teh right road. You turned the heart of Paul. Is anything too hard for you to do? In Jesus name I pray.

Lord deliver Prophet. Give them wisdom and guidznce of how to overcome teh evil one. Lord protect Prophet in the home and as they sleep.

Lord, deliver us from evil.
thy will be done on earth; as it is in heaven.

The Lord inhavbits the praises of his people.
Where God is- evil flees.

Prophet- it is 4:30 am at my house. The Lord got me up at 3 am to pray for you.

Prophet I am so happy to hear you are seeking deliverance. It is heartbreaking and infuriating to hear of the enemy torturing you and your wife like this.

Please know you will have my prayers and the prayers of many others as we all stand with you for deliverance and peace.

This is NOT your lot. This is vicious attack and far from the Lord's will.

I believe you will be delivered on Friday and will be crying out to the Lord for you.

Bless you always.

Prophet,
YES, you are right: You can be born again, and still be hounded by that ole enemy! He has lost the war, but he keeps fighting the battle, trying to take down as many with him as possible.

I just read this book by Bill Myers, "Angel of Wrath." In this book, people began singing and just saying the name of Jesus. You might try praising Him through song. I'm no expert; juzt a suggestion.

I've had something similar to this at one time, and I just kept praying. I was exhausted from the prayer, but at the end an angel of light surrounded my room, and I was able to fall asleep. It WAS FRIGHTENING!

But lately I've just been thinking that the enemy can kill my body, but it can't kill my spirit. But I know it can be very, very scary (such a lame word, because it's so much more than that!).

I'm praying for ya.

Also,
Ask the Lord to show you the name of the demon that is hassling you, i.e., demon of anger, fear, rage, sexual sins (for instance, adultery, whatever...you get the picture). We had a prayer deliverance one time at our home, and one of the suggestions was to call the demon out by name. Jesus asked the demons one time what their name was, and they answered "Legion," meaning there were many. However, God can help bring to mind the name.

Then I had to go back into my past and FORGIVE anyone that had wronged me that I might be holding a grudge against. That was hard, because I had to forgive my mom and dad. But after this was over, I felt a "WHOOSH" and I knew the demons were gone.

Now, that doesn't mean they won't come back. But I've never forgotten that experience, and when they do come back, I now know how to fight against them. But, I'm not always successful, if I'm not prayed up and in the Word of God. Last week I had the worst spiritual warfare battles I'd had in months. It started on Friday after witnessing to a lady at a gas station, and continued on through Sunday after. Sunday at church things started getting better. But I even battled going to church on Sunday morning; I didn't want to go. But I knew that if I went, I'd be better. And I was.

So, call them out of you by name and the authority of Jesus. Oh, how they HATE the name of Jesus!!! But oh, how we LOVE His HOLY NAME!!! He is Holy. He is awesome. He is love, love, love, mercy, judgment, compassion, slow to anger. Oh, JESUS, HOW I LOVE YOU!

By the way, just sing "Jesus Loves Me." Oh, how that song will lift you up!

I'll be praying for you too Prophet. There is a book called "Baptized by Blazing Fire" that you should read. They went through many of the things that you are going through and the Lord taught them how to fight. Lord Jesus gave them spiritual weapons and the wall of fire that burned the demons to a crisp ha ha ha. It's free on the internet:

http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/Babtize_by_Blazing_Fire/index.htm

This vessel was in prayer for the PROPHET.
When in the spirit,I saw smoke.
And all that was said,is of GOD for the Prophet.
He is fighting,generational cures.
That is why,the Lord had me go back and pray
some more.
And ask the Lord:to send 10,000 thousandths of
HIS angels.And call as many saints,to stand in
the gap for the PROPHET.
mtnmollie,praise the Lord,you rebuked that
unclean spirit.
God Bless you,

Prophet,
mtnmollie said a suggestion:You probably already
do this.
Do you anoint your self?And your bed and your clothes,your home,pillow.(EVERYTHING)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prophet,You have a lot of prayers going up for
you today.From faithfull saints.
Lord: Please deliver your prophet from satan and
all his evil workers.
All in JESUS name

mtnmollie
When i am under spiritual attack I put on praise music. I play it all night.

This is GREAT advice, Mtnmollie. I'd take her advice, Prophet. When David played, the spirits left Saul.

The minute an attack starts, no matter what time of day or night, turn on some ANOINTED praise & worship. I recommend Paul Wilbur or Maurice Sklar.

Anything that calls the name of Jesus (Yeshua), and mentions the blood they HATE.

If I were you, I'd keep it playing constantly to cleanse your house. Anointing oil (some olive oil) on all of the doorposts to your home is also a great idea. Maybe you can have the pastors who are doing the deliverance do this & pray over & throughout your home, as well.

At the same time, anything related to the occult in any way gives them ground to stay in your house. Remove any such thing from your house before anointing it.

Also, what generational sins can we pray for you? They need to be called by name, or the tough ones don't leave.

We'll be for you — especially tomorrow.

Prophet, here's a number that you can call for prayer. These prayer warriors are really anointed and you will receive answered prayer. Every time I called for prayer I've received immediate results. There is power in the blood of Jesus!

1-800-947-5433

Great thread! Great advice.

sing the psalms -

from psm 119

119:45 I will be secure, 71

for I seek your precepts.

119:46 I will speak 72 about your regulations before kings

and not be ashamed.

119:47 I will find delight in your commands,

which I love.

119:48 I will lift my hands to 73 your commands,

which I love,

and I will meditate on your statutes.

×– (Zayin)

119:49 Remember your word to your servant,

for you have given me hope.

119:50 This 74 is what comforts me in my trouble,

for your promise revives me. 75

119:51 Arrogant people do nothing but scoff at me. 76

Yet I do not turn aside from your law.

119:52 I remember your ancient regulations, 77

O Lord, and console myself. 78

119:53 Rage takes hold of me because of the wicked,

those who reject your law.

119:54 Your statutes have been my songs 79

in the house where I live. 80

119:55 I remember your name during the night, O Lord,

and I will keep 81 your law.

119:56 This 82 has been my practice,

for I observe your precepts.

×— (Khet)

119:57 The Lord is my source of security. 83

I have determined 84 to follow your instructions. 85

119:58 I seek your favor 86 with all my heart.

Have mercy on me as you promised! 87

119:59 I consider my actions 88

and follow 89 your rules.

119:60 I keep your commands

eagerly and without delay. 90

119:61 The ropes of the wicked tighten around 91 me,

but I do not forget your law.

119:62 In the middle of the night I arise 92 to thank you

for your just regulations.

119:63 I am a friend to all your loyal followers, 93

and to those who keep your precepts.

119:64 O Lord, your loyal love fills the earth.

Teach me your statutes!

ט (Tet)

119:65 You are good 94 to your servant,

O Lord, just as you promised. 95

119:66 Teach me proper discernment 96 and understanding!

For I consider your commands to be reliable. 97

119:67 Before I was afflicted I used to stray off, 98

but now I keep your instructions. 99

119:68 You are good and you do good.

Teach me your statutes!

net bible
http://net.bible.org/bible.php?book=Psa&chapter=119#n71

you are all I want oh Lord,and i sing your praise

you are all I want oh Lord, I wil exault you all of my days.

Bumping this to remind those who will, to keep our brother in prayer today!
His deliverance session begins at 3 this afternoon.
God Bless.

Trinity,
Thank you for that phone number.
There was something going on in my spirit.
And I anoited myself and prayed.
Then I called that number.While the lady prayed
Jesus was pouring a purple oil over me.
This vessel feels a release.
Thank you again for the number.
Glory to God

Thank you for the reminder Francesca!

Star I am happy you were blessed!

Praying for Prophet today!

Thank you for the bump up to remind us to pray for Prophet, his wife, the two pastors and all other prayer warriors who are/will be interceding on Prophet's behalf.

Greater is He (Holy Spirit) Who is in us than he who is in the world. Remember, Jesus came to set the prisoner free! Let us stand in agreement that today Prophet shall be set forever free from these vanquished,fallen spirits!

Star
Trinity,
Thank you for that phone number.
There was something going on in my spirit.
And I anoited myself and prayed.
Then I called that number.While the lady prayed
Jesus was pouring a purple oil over me.
This vessel feels a release.
Thank you again for the number.
Glory to God

GLORY TO GOD!! Lord You are worthy of all praise glory and honor!!!

Francesca
Bumping this to remind those who will, to keep our brother in prayer today!
His deliverance session begins at 3 this afternoon.
God Bless.

Thank you Francesca..praying that today will be the day of complete freedom for prophet.....

the blood of Jesus over Prophet.

. . praying for a mighty deliverance in the power of Jesus Christ who holds the keys of death and hell . .

Praying to the Victor and Savior of our souls in Christ Jesus!! . . Lord, PLEASE cause a Mighty angelic heavenly visitation, Lord rebuke the demons, the whole legion, Lord send them away

Believing You will answer and send deliverance over Prophet, Father . . for his soul is sealed and sanctified and placed and saved in YOU, LORD, Mighty Holy Spirit . . .

Father God, in Jesus Name -

Prophet is a saved born again believer - God, deliver him from iniquity and sin down thru the 3rd and 4th generations of his family.

In Jesus Name, we break the power of all covenants, vows with evil, destroying their altars, pillars images harlotry sacrifices, the schemes traps snares of the devil and covetening with every false god, the spirit of lying and deception and every false way off of Prophet today in the Name that is above EVERY name!

IT IS WRITTEN: Even the captive of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey (Prophet) of the terrible be DELIVERED! In the NAME OF JESUS and by the blood of the Lamb. So be it! Amen

Prophet you need Gods presence in your place!!!

The way to do this is play worship music all day and night long I wake up to it and go to sleep to it. I have it usually playing 24/7 when I am not watching christian shows. They help too!!!

It really does work!!!

Because Satan hates anything to do with Jesus!!!

So if you are playing worship music it will keep Satan and his demons away because he cannot stand being around love and music that glorifies Jesus!!!

And also say to this demon I love Jesus and I hate evil and tell this demon he has no power over you because the only power that you are ruled by is Jesus love!!!

You need to stop being afraid of this demon. Satan and demons and evil live off of fear!!!

Jesus lives off of love!!!

So if you really love Jesus then start showing you only fear God and not this stupid demon and show that you love Jesus and say it and beleive it and he will have to flee because he lives off of fear if you show love he can not torment you anymore and will leave you because he can't live off of love for Jesus!!!

So you need to start proclaiming your love for Jesus when he tries to attack you again and watch him flee like the coward he is!!!

Just say this the next time he tries to attack you "I love Jesus and only Jesus I only fear God I do not fear demons or Satan or evil!!!"

Evil has no power over me only the love of Jesus so get lost you stupid demon in the name of Jesus!!! Depart from me now I command you to go in Jesus name amen!!!

And then play worship music and start worhsipping Jesus!!!

Keep doing this and the demon and evil will eventually leave because they will see they have no more power over you the only power that rules you now is the love of Jesus!!!!

Just keep saying to this demon "I LOVE JESUS AND HE LOVES ME FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO!!!"

Love you

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Victory Chantor,
Thank you for defineing those catagories.
That realy helps.
Love in Jesus

mtnmollie
I don't think it is a demon.

I think it is a HARRP - MKUltra- mind contol attack.
Last year I studied the threats against us and I shook in fear.

There is no way ot resist HAARp but God is bigger than the boogie man.

Come quickly Lord Jesus.

THe HAARP charts are going nuts now. ( HAARP is very active. They do earthquakes too. )

Lord deliver us from evil.

Our new technology. The eye thing gave them away.,and the not being able to breath. WE have GWEN mind control towers going up all around us in rural nowhere Idaho. They can put voices in your head and visions in your eyes- and teh sky.

My dad was in the Air Force and they test their new stuff on us. He worked at the Pentagon.

Mollie,

This is so true! My precious wife had finally confided in me about this going on for years and was afraid to tell anyone.
I was so annoyed that this was happening to her and didn't quite know how to handle it?
Dear God what is happening here in this sick land?

How can this be happening to these your people?
My brother and I began to pray for her and I believe things are beginning to change.

These techniques and secret devices are real and can do harm. I know they are real. I have read about it and now I find that my wife has been attacked by this and by some dark opps program!

They seem to be attracted to persons who have extra sensory perception; dreams or physic ability?

God save us!

VC- I know the PTB are accused of kidnapping and brainwashing our kids.That some claim abductions from Space Ships- which may be Government Mind control programs. "I know I got off topic here."

WE have a bigfoot in our woods. I dont know if he is a demon or a beast. He has been here for generations.

Maybe not
off topic because I dont know how to fight HAARP attacks.

GREATER ishethat isin me than he that isinthe world.

WE comeagainst the evilinProphetslife. BE gone inthe nameofJesus.

H1N1 was developed in a lab.It has 3 kinds of human flu, 3 kinds of hog flu from 3 conentents and bird flu in it. Maybe it did not kil like planned last fall because of prayers? The problem with bird flu it does not spred very good- although it kills lots dead.
Anyway-
Come quickly Lord Jesus.
it is time to get off this ole earth Lord, are U late?

God help those left behind.

mtnmollie
Lord, deliver Prophet from evil.

We are standing with you Prophet.
I am there for you.

I will be praying (continually) for you.

Yep- and agreeinwith everyones prayersfor Prophet.

Greater ishe that isinme
than he that isinthe world.

One Russian Christian got out of teh mental hospitalwith only one word ijn hisvocabulary.
Jesus.

The enemey haslearned howot bemoreevilthanyou can imagine.

In sahurry hubby wantscomputer.

Amen to Kollens prayer

I hit the quote button oh heck- LOL.

Kolleen
Father God, in Jesus Name -

Prophet is a saved born again believer - God, deliver him from iniquity and sin down thru the 3rd and 4th generations of his family.

In Jesus Name, we break the power of all covenants, vows with evil, destroying their altars, pillars images harlotry sacrifices, the schemes traps snares of the devil and covetening with every false god, the spirit of lying and deception and every false way off of Prophet today in the Name that is above EVERY name!

IT IS WRITTEN: Even the captive of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey (Prophet) of the terrible be DELIVERED! In the NAME OF JESUS and by the blood of the Lamb. So be it! Amen

ok- amen Double amen.

yo can keep up with the HAARP charts at teh godlike forum.

Its a good- bad forum lots of cussing there.

But I got a link to here from there.

They also have the news before its news-
stock market-

earthqukes vocalonos
storms in south as they happen following storm chaser
etc.

"Mollie,

This is so true!"

( about HAARP )

Thanks Scruggers

Its too scarey to live here anymore.

If maybe you Christian has to maybe repent and ask
God to make you worthy-

why not do these small things

and not take the chance of being left behind?

I want out of here.

Teh resisters at Rita make me weep.

Mollie
...Our new technology. The eye thing gave them away.,and the not being able to breath. WE have GWEN mind control towers going up all around us in rural nowhere Idaho. They can put voices in your head and visions in your eyes- and teh sky.

Mollie,

Now that I think of it, my wife's dad was in the Air Force too!
They traveled a lot when she was growing up.

I wonder if that has anything to do with 'them' coming after my wife?

What would they want from her? she is nobody of importance? The whole thing is very bizarre

Mind control- 10 or 12 Canadians sued our gov't and won.

They have lots of guinea pigs.

They start on us when we are children.

Jason Borne story is said to be
about them- mind control and TPTB.

Now they have mass mind control.- not just indivdual.

I'm a target because i did the research on computer-
they know where we have been on computer. They can watch us in our home.I knew they were watching me before I knew about this stuff. Learning about mind control helped me resist. Stupid bad guys.

Lord, bring the bad guys to Jesus. Save them and show them your glory. TEH apostle Paul was on the wrong road and you deliverd him from darkness. IS anything too hard for you to do?

I hope all is going well for prophet and his deliverence.

I thought it was neat to see so many people here have made a Godly culture at their home with the music and Christian TV. When my kids have a show on that is disrepectful in anyway I change it to a recorded Christan cartoon.

I too have the praise music, Christian TV on and placed Bible verses on little cards in all my rooms, bibles around and placed the mehzuza at 2 entry doors for blessings coming and going.

I think it is absolutly necessary too we change our culture and be the peculiar people that shows we are not of this world.

Praying for prophet. Out of darkness brings forth the light. Only one that has overcome the darkness can know the strength of the light.

2 Corinthians 12:7-9 We are made strong in weakness.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Amen. Praise-

Praying for Prophet.

LOrd, deliver us all from evil.
Thy kingdom come thy wil be done on earth
as it is in heaven.

Praise the Lord,
Jesus has had HIS saints pray and give good
Counsil.To the Prophet.
This vessel prays that we will hear of a great
deliverence done by JESUS.

Prophet,
Lord give your prophet all that he needs to get thru this.And take away any fear.Lord your word says.You do not gives a spirit of fear.So in JESUS
name,I command that spirit of fear to come out of the prophet.In JESUS name you spirit of fear go to JESUS
In JESUS name.With the authority that JESUS gives us in Luke 10:19)Behold,I give unto you power to tread
on serpents and scorions,and over all the power of the
enemy:and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
All in JESUS name

Prophet,
This vessel prays,that we hear of your
complete deliverence.
In JESUS name

Lord, In Jesus name we pray for Prophet's complete deliverance; we plead the blood of Jesus Christ over him and rebuke and bind every demon which is tormenting him and do banish them into the pit. We pray the Holy Spirit fill Prophet and protect him from further harassment, in the name of Jesus.

Here are some spiritual warfare verses for you, Prophet:

1 John 4:4
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

1 John 3:8
. . . For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 5:18 (King James Version)

18We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Ephesians 6

The Armor of God
10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Amen. Praying for prophet...

Fill his cup with your blessings Lord.
Give him your peace.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com