Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
vision

Hi every one:) I wasn't going to share this vision that I had. I usually keep them to my myself because I have know one who understands. I receive a lot of rejection from my family but thats alright. I had communicated once with a prophet about it. He did confirm that it was definitely from the Lord and that it was about the Lord's return. I'm not into dates ect... like you guys. I had just crawled into bed and immediately I had a vision of a lion. A lions head not the whole body just the face and the mane. When I woke up I kept hearing the wedding feast is about to take place and people aren't ready. I kept hearing it over and over and in the background I saw wheat stalks? like wall paper they were everywhere. What stuck out the most was wedding feast. I had never heard that term before. I've heard of marriage supper of the Lamb but not wedding feast. I don't know what the name of the wheat things are. I'm not into farming. I had sensed urgency. I had this vision around the beginning of this year. Maybe someone could interpret this. The Lord speaks to me quite often through visions only a lot of times I don't know what they mean. Sometimes I do. Sure is a lot going on these days:)

Email: Becky98823@yahoo.com

Re: vision

I wonder if there is a two-fold meaning in the wheat....it has a hidden meaning to timing (the wheat harvest) and secondly the Lord is showing that the wheat chaff has not been removed from the grain which must be done before flour can be made and subsequent bread made for the feast.

I believe your vision is right in line with what many of us are hearing....that His people are not getting prepared for His return. A person is either a wheat or a tare....tares aren't the church, the wheat is (IMO of course)....so many in the Church are still not crucifying their flesh natures in obedience as He leads them (the chaff). With wheat it must be put under a tribulum to be removed (aka tribulation).

I am sorry people are so mean to you about your visions. I also have no one IRL who really understand my visions either. I take a lot of flack for them. He is merciful though and these types of visions are to get the word out to His people to get prepared....at least IMO Thanks for sharing!!

What I get from your vision is:
First, the Lion would represent Jesus the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
He first came as a Lamb but will return as a Lion. (remember, He is the head, we are the body, maybe why you only saw the head of the lion).

Second, The wheat stalks represent the Harvest, as it is time for the last great harvest of souls, and a wheat stalk is full grown wheat.

Third, the Wedding Feast is the marriage supper of the Lamb.

It seems to me that Jesus is telling people He is about to return to harvest the earth and His people are not ready. There will be a Wedding Feast of Saints who have kept themselves for the Bridegroom.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Dear Dee and Tea Rose thank you so much for your words of wisdom and Dee for your comforting words so you can probably identity with me. I now have somewhere where I can share the visions that the Lord gives me thanks to rita. Gotta check with the Lord first though their his visions not mine:) Some of them aren't meant to be shared their personal. The Lord has been and is my teacher. Step by step. Some of the visions are words of knowledge(found that out just recently) I'm typically a slow learner well just a slow person in general. You guys pointed some things out that I hadn't realized. Thank God for his body. Now I"m going to have to really ponder on what you guys posted. Hmm. What a blessing to know there are others who have visions, dreams ect... I live in an area where the gifts aren't allowed to be used in the churches its hush hush and if you do talk about them your a weirdo. I understand its ok sad but ok my relationship with the Lord is personal and I knew that one day he would lead me to other believers not necessarily in a physical sense. Again thank you for the insight.

7butterflies, you are a blessing. Welcome!

Don't ever be ashamed of your gifts. They are beautiful, & they are from Him!!

7butterflies,
For a long time,I never understood the visions
that were shown to me either.
So I began to seek Jesus more and more.And I
said:Lord please reveal the meaning of what you show
me.So I can help others.Most of the time.He will give
me the understanding.Sometimes,tho.He will only give
me part of the understanding.Because the rest is for
later.(Always in HIS PERFECT TIMING).
I pray this helps.
God Bless You

what a wonderful story 7 butterflies.....thanks for sharing your vision....i have had a vision 30 years ago which i plan on posting tomorrow....it is so nice to know i am not alone either!!!!!!!!!!! the book that i just finished was a task given to me by the Lord, and that too i had such a great sense of urgency about it!! i just started posting on here last night and already i have a family in these wonderful people here.....anyway thanks for sharing...... God bless you!

Email: slalanis@live.com

Tearose no need to reply. You said exactly what I would have.

AWESOME VISION 7B!
We love you and appreciate you.
Please share your visions with us as often as you
receive them.

The Lord is using you for His Glory! REJOICE!

TeaRose
What I get from your vision is:
First, the Lion would represent Jesus the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
He first came as a Lamb but will return as a Lion. (remember, He is the head, we are the body, maybe why you only saw the head of the lion).

Second, The wheat stalks represent the Harvest, as it is time for the last great harvest of souls, and a wheat stalk is full grown wheat.

Third, the Wedding Feast is the marriage supper of the Lamb.

It seems to me that Jesus is telling people He is about to return to harvest the earth and His people are not ready. There will be a Wedding Feast of Saints who have kept themselves for the Bridegroom.

Tea Rose, you beat me to it... I got exactly the same interpretation.

Oh, and welcome, 7 Butterflies!!!

Thank you for sharing this amazing vision with us!!

I know what you dream means by the grace of God

the wheat are those who are ready to be gatherd and the wild wheat are not....the lion is King Jesus him self

i've had two wedding feast/Party dreams of which i will soon post on here and youtube

your vision is saying that the wedding supper is fast approaching
kue

Re: vision Lisaleenie and Kue

Lisaleenie very sweet thank you for your warm welcome! and added confirmation with the vision to you and Kue both. It is a pleasure to meet you both! Lisaleenie you seem to have a heart pouring out with mercy for the outcasts. Love you guys here on rita!

Re: vision Lisaleenie and Kue

Thank you for the kind words, 7 butterflies!!! Yes, I do have a great deal of compassion for the outcasts...I've been through a lot of pain in my own life and I can emphathize with what an outcast feels like.

Pleasure to meet you, too!! I really like your posts. Looking forward to seeng you soon!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com