Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank you Knight Michael for your warm welcome

oh and I like your name Knight Michael:D no make that 3:D:D:D fb language learned it from my kids hehe!

Email: Becky98823@yahoo.com

Re: Thank you Knight Michael for your warm welcome

D'oh!!!

~(_8^(|)

Here Seven is an image you can use for your avatar.

Welcome Becky. I will be adding your name to the RITA list of names upon next update. I take it you are on the West coast somewhere like me and Kman and Steve W, Michael, Donna and others. Just curious. Whats the story behind the "7butterflies"?

Look forward to your input here at RITA as we Watch together for our lovers return.

Tom

Hi Tom nice to meet you bro:) yes I am from the west coast. Washinging state eastside about 100 miles from Spokane. We're the conservative side yay:D How did I get my name 7butterflies well hmm 7 is biblical as you guys know. It is also my birthdate. The butterflies well its kind of a long story but maybe I can make it short. A friend of mine used to have a bible study in her house and she was sharing with us one day about the time her and her husband were looking at houses to buy when they were very young. She said that she wanted a house that had lilacs because lilacs are her favorite. When they finally found a house she just happened to look out the window to the backyard and there were 3 lilac bushes each one a different color. I became sad when I heard this well I was happy and thought it was awesome but at the same time sad because the Lord had never been so intimately personal with me like that. I went home and later cried to Jesus and talked with him about the lilac story. It was a few days later I was outside and low and behold I spotted a blue butterfly. It stayed still long enough for me to gaze upon its beauty. Blue butterflies are basically rare around here and to this day I have yet to see another blue butterfly. I just adore butterflies and blue that was the icing on the cake. At the time I felt like I was in a cacoon and was just squirming to come out and be free to fly like a butterfly. Thank you for asking Tom. No one has ever asked me that before. Blessings :)

so Knight Michael is that tech shorthand thank you for your thoughtfulness! so Knight Michael how do I go abouts entering the avatar? I am what you would call tech challenged. Seriously tech challenged. I have an imac and I can't even use it to its potential. How did you know I'm flower child type? incredibly thoughtful of you. You guys on rita are so welcoming. Blessings to you

When you go to post you will see these subject lines.

Name:
Email:
Instant Messenger:
Subject:

You put the picture info in the Avatar URL so it should look like this.

Avatar URL:http://i39.tinypic.com/30bpojk.jpg

That's so funny Knight Michael & 7Butterflies. I picked the very same pic out for her this morning on another thread & I hadn't seen this one: http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=960183&cmd=show

Must be meant to be.

Here's a blue one for you:

Oh my Knight Michael and TN Dove you mean sheep don't bite stunning oh that butterfly is a beauty! Now I have seen a blue butterfly twice once from Jesus and once from his beloved Knight Michael and TN Dove THANK YOU!

I love those groovy pink butterflies...

and welcome butterfly.... I have not been around that long so I still have trouble knowing if someone is a newbie or has been around a while and just not posted...

If you like those groovy pink butterflies, you'll love the blue butterflies that I posted on 7 butterlies other thread!! I read that she liked blue butterflies!!

well where are they..they aare about 2 billion other threads on here.

I found them...pretty..I love blue ones too....I bought my daughter a blue one at the butterfly exhibit in Houston....:)

HERE THEY ARE AGAIN:

Thanks Lisa..I love them..that woudl make a pretty avatar...

Re: Thank you Knight Michael for your warm welcome Joyful Susan

yep I seem to be getting lost here too. I can't keep up with all the posts. I think I should stop confusing people. You've heard of Mr. Bean right well I'm the female version drives people nuts probably.

omy goodness...do you have bug eyes? i am kidding...no he is funny silly funny....

nah no bug eyes I don't look anything like him I sometimes act like him though

Enough with the bug jokes already. Youse are really Tickin' Me OFF!!!!

Watch out Bug man, your days are numbered!!!

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com