Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A word from Saturday

Hello,
Well, I have a word to share, but you are going to have to forgive me as while my husband got this word, the Lord kept saying "write this down, tell my people." So, I did. The Lord spoke to us for a long time, and I ran out of things to write on.

The problem with me writing anything down, is that I can't read my own handwriting. I kid you not. I scribble like a 3 year old, but I can type like the wind. I should have typed it.

Needless to say, it took me 3 days of trying to figure out what I wrote on napkins, scrap paper and the likes to get this out.

This is not in order. Just what I can make out and what I remember. I’m going to be obedient and post this as is.

I'm so very sorry. From now on I'll try to keep a recorder handy.

There seemed to be an urgency for those sitting on the fence, so I don't want to hold this up any longer.

1. God said he is with us and we will not perish if we cling to the cross, cling to Jesus and remember the blood He shed for us. You’ll find peace, and you will find happiness. Know that Satan lost at the cross.

2. He loves us, and calls us friends. He wants all to come to him.

3. Things are going to get confusing. Times of trouble are coming (implied,) He said for us to climb in the Life Boat (faith in Jesus/Noah’s Ark?) and stay in that boat no matter what we see, think or feel, for if we panic and jump into the water the sharks will surly eat us.

3. He’s going to test us and refine us like gold.

4. We are to trust in the Lord with all our hearts.

5. He said to us again, those in heaven are excited to see is and can’t wait until we arrive.

6. He told us of our mansions in heaven and how we’ll collapse in awe with the beauty there(heaven).

7. He loves the humble heart, and the fact we don’t care of material things here and don’t care to ever have them, but we are happy with what we have. The humble are those who will come into the presence of the Lord.

8. He sees the hopelessness and joblessness with his people, and it hurts Him, when we hurt.

9. He wants our worship.

10. “Come to Me, I will forgive your sins, and I will cleanse you. I have brought you through the times of trouble. I will gather you and take you into my hand. Yes, I will come. Tell my people I love them. The Lord of the universe Loves you. I’m with you always. You will not perish; you will not falter, if you cling to the cross.”

11. He doesn't want anyone to perish. The people need to know the love of the Lord is great and He will save many souls.

If we remember anything else, I'll post it.
Lee Ann

Email: godsriddle@yahoo.com

Re: A word from Saturday

Thanks for sharing this word with us Lee Ann and welcome to RITA!!!!

Wow, Lee Ann that was great. A lot to think about. So much of it rang so true with my spirit.

Did you hubby get these words in a dream or vision, or was it something just downloaded into his spirit during a time of worship and meditation?

Has He heard words of encouragement like this before?

It has been a long time since I have seen your name in a post. Don't be such a stranger.

YBIC

Tom

Lee Ann
Hello,

3. Things are going to get confusing. Times of trouble are coming (implied,) He said for us to climb in the Life Boat (faith in Jesus/Noah’s Ark?) and stay in that boat no matter what we see, think or feel, for if we panic and jump into the water the sharks will surly eat us.

3. He’s going to test us and refine us like gold.

4. We are to trust in the Lord with all our hearts.

I'm wondering if the Obadiah war is going to take place before the rapture or if this might be the earthquakes, oil spill, and other things happening, to see if the Bride will get all shook up over that or trust in Yeshua..

Lee Ann

5. He said to us again, those in heaven are excited to see us and can’t wait until we arrive.

6. He told us of our mansions in heaven and how we’ll collapse in awe with the beauty there(heaven).

That sounds really wonderful doesn't it..

Lee Ann

7. He loves the humble heart, and the fact we don’t care of material things here and don’t care to ever have them, but we are happy with what we have. The humble are those who will come into the presence of the Lord.

8. He sees the hopelessness and joblessness with his people, and it hurts Him, when we hurt.

9. He wants our worship.

10. “Come to Me, I will forgive your sins, and I will cleanse you. I have brought you through the times of trouble. I will gather you and take you into my hand. Yes, I will come. Tell my people I love them. The Lord of the universe Loves you. I’m with you always. You will not perish; you will not falter, if you cling to the cross.”

11. He doesn't want anyone to perish. The people need to know the love of the Lord is great and He will save many souls.

If we remember anything else, I'll post it.
Lee Ann

Thanks for posting Lee Ann..

God bless

Joseph

Lee Ann...

The word you posted was Bible. It is what is going on right now. We are being shaken, but ours, I believe will end, even as the world's shaking will continue.

In Psalms it says to trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not unto your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge Me and I will make your path straight.

I used to know a Lee Ann who lived on a farm in Idaho. I don't come across it much anymore.

Blessings!

YBIC
Steve

Hi Tom,
We were just sitting watching a music video on TV and suddenly I began to weep. I told My husband to turn off that and put on Christian music as the Spirit of Lord was here. So he did, and a few minutes later he began to speak in the Spirit. Yes, he has that gift, while the Lord doesn't speak to us very often this way, it's a joy when he does. Normally I'll just get a word or two.

Oh yeah! I did forget something. He said to not forget about the toolbox, which was something he told us long ago. Mark got a word long ago about the gifts of the Spirit or God's toolbox.""Christians miss out on so much because they're afraid of the tools God has given them freely to use." We need those tools now more than ever. I think it's posted somewhere in here too. "My book of Rememberance"
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2009/leeannr528.htm

Lee Ann

Thanks LeeAnn, this really speaks to my spirit and lines up exactly with the words Jesus spoke in the Bible and through the apostle Paul and John. Thanks so much. Especially this part:

11. He doesn't want anyone to perish. The people need to know the love of the Lord is great and He will save many souls

Here is a clickable link:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2009/leeannr528.htm

Lee Ann Thank you so much for this true word from the Lord. Its so amazing how He moves through His servants in this hour in so many marvelous ways.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

I warmly welcome you to Rita.
Bless you and your husband.

. God said he is with us and we will not perish if we cling to the cross, cling to Jesus and remember the blood He shed for us. You’ll find peace, and you will find happiness. Know that Satan lost at the cross.

LeeAnn Thank you so much and welcome to RITA!! Your word was such a blessing. This is encouraging and so true! God bless you and your husband!

Yes, yes- the Lord is speaking!
Thank you for getting this message out to us Lee Ann.

My spirit, too, readily agrees with what your
husband has heard from the Lord.

Praise the Lord,
Lee Ann,
this is almost verbatem,what the Lord had this
vessel say to Holly.
Glory to God,He has HIS saints confirming HIS word.
To one another,And all that read these messages
here at RITA.

Thank you Lee Ann, & WELCOME!

thanks so much too for your post....that spoke to me also....the urgency....we need to reach people NOW...the TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....He is coming soon......

Email: slalanis@live.com

Thank you Lee Ann & thank your husband for all of us! Can you imagine how hopeless people feel & will feel when everything they held dear collapses. We are not hopeless as everything we hold dear is our Lord Jesus and our hope is in him & him alone!!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

I want to share quickly a vision I had about a year ago that fits in with the sharks which seems to apply with this.

I was suddenly in the deep ocean. It was night and very dark. I was underwater with a flashlight. This vision was so clear and vivid, I was wondering how I could breathe under water so well.

I looked around me and on every side were great white sharks, swimming very close. I knew that as long as I had the flashlight I would be okay. But then I dropped the light and saw it sink to an endless bottom. I knew if I dove down after it I would perish. So I was left in the dark, knowing the sharks were there and could eat me at any moment...

It is pure faith in Jesus that will protect us. No matter what we see, think, or feel, we must put our trust in the Lord.

I'm working on a documentary on The music group Platters... Oddly this song was playing in my head all night, reading the words to the lyrics I thought it was fitting.

Lyrics to Only You :
(Buck Ram and Andre Rand)

Only you can make this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone
Can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you

Only you can make this change in me
For it's true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand
I understand the magic that you do
You're my dream come true
My one and only you

Only you can make this change in me
For it's true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand
I understand the magic that you do
You're my dream come true
My one and only you

(One and only you)

Heads up people, the stock market is crashing....
Lee Ann

No matter what we see, think, or feel, we must put our trust in the Lord.

Amen.

bank runs next? ( after stock market crash? )
history repeats itself.

Welcome Lee Ann to Rita. Hugs.

Thank you with blessings , Dear Christian !! welcome here !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we place all of our trust in the Savior for He is faithful ......

Lee Ann dear Sis,
Welcome to the family Sis

The same types of confirmation again!!! WOW
Thank you for sharing, awesome word

ybiC / Paul

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com