Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Angel appears - "EXTREMELY CLOSE"!!!

I received this from my friend Diane (also from SC), yesterday.

BLESSINGS~~~~~

Calvin

++++++++++++++++++++++

Via a note from F van Vuuren: Jesus is coming soon, R U Ready?

LINK

Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 11:45pm
I received the following email and want to share it with you. Jesus is coming soon, R U Ready?

"I would so like to speak to you personally but am not able to get to you all, so I will use technology to convey my message.

I know this message is long, but please just take five minutes to read this message. Yesterday I heard a testimony that for me was so “unreal”. Because there is always pieces added to stories I phoned around and found out that this testimony is indeed true.

A woman in our church (me, (Alta) spoke to her personally). Her friend’s sister was on her way to Pretoria after the Easter weekend. She says she never picks up any hitch-hikers along the way. But on this day she felt she must pick up a man she will see along the way. At first she doubted if she should indeed pick up a certain man. She prayed to God and asked Him to give her confirmation as to this request. The Holy Spirit spoke to her and confirmed that the man will have a book in his hand. She rode on further and after a while she saw a man with a ‘BOOK IN HIS HAND’ standing next to the road. She stopped and the man got in the car, he however was silent and never said a word. She started a conversation with him but he was still silent. Just before Pretoria there was a road block. She said to the man. “I hope you are not in a hurry as we will be here for a while”.

The man turned to her and with his open hand purposely and with all five fingers pointing upwards and about 10cm from face. He said, do you see my hand? She was surprised at the strange question and only answered “yes”. The man said to her, “AS CLOSE AS MY HAND IS TO YOUR FACE, CLOSER THAN THIS IS THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST.” She began to shake from fright and shock, and when she turned to the man in her car, he was gone.

She was in shock and spoke to a police man and said she wanted to pull over as she is shacking too much. She told her story to the police man and he said to her, “Madam you are the seventh person today that has told us this”….

The lady that I am currently in contact with over the phone says there was such a case on the Johannesburg road. Don’t have any info about this case.

Now the personal question to each one: do you have a 110% surety that you are ready to enter into heaven or do you have 0.01% doubt? Have you ever come to a point where you gave your life to Jesus? You guys here where I sit I’m soooo excited because I know what is to come but also so sad because I know there is people who are lost and its people I know. God is a God of love and He doesn’t want anybody to go to hell but live eternally with Him. It’s your choice – TURN OR BURN.

The Word tells us that the coming of Jesus will be like a thief in the night, nobody will expect it. Don’t catch yourself standing in front of Jesus telling Him: I didn’t know the coming of Jesus existed or I didn’t know it will be so soon or I thought I still have enough time because I’m young. Its gonna be to late!

Surely I want so see everybody I know, at work, all my friends and family live with me in my Fathers house, Heaven!"

Jesus Love
Alta du Plooy

Re: Angel appears - "EXTREMELY CLOSE"!!!

How much is 10cm in inches?

10 cm = 3.9 inches

I had to look it up!!!

LINK

Texas Sue
How much is 10cm in inches?

Doesn't cm stand for centimeter, and if so--I too, would like to know the length in inches.

prof. e. c.
10 cm = 3.9 inches

I had to look it up!!!

3.9 inches?

As you can see, Prof. E.C., I'm very lousy at Math. Infact, I totally flunked out on Algebra.

GLORY TO GOD,PRAISE THE LORD
WE are going HOME

I hate to throw cold water on another great story, but I have seen variations on this same story several times. The first time was about 15 years ago. And each time, it is verified by "someone in my church" who i spoke with personally, or their sister, etc. Each time, there is a roadblock or a speed trap, and the cop says "your the xth person who has reported this to me today."

This is a classic urban legend which has been around for a long while.

and the little boy cried wolf and when the wolf came- no one believed him.

Jesusiscoming.
I have his word; and I believe him.

Just because the story became an urban legend doesn't mean it didn't happen. I have also heard the story going back to the 1970's. I like the hand four inches from the face part, that was new.

Yes, I believe Jesus is coming back this year, and I am REALLY watching Pentecost this month.

Me 2!!!

SNC

I sure hope that isn't one of those angel hitch hiker urban ledgends we have here!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com