Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jesus Standing In The Atlantic Ocean Vision

Susan O’Marra

5-03-10

I saw Jesus rise up in the Atlantic Ocean facing the United States Continent. He was standing offshore in the Ocean facing between the Texas and Florida areas. Jesus was miles big and He was standing with His arms outstretched reaching out to the U.S...

South America was to His back and North America was in front of Him. The U.S. had walls built all around her coastline borders from Alaska to Maine. They were very high and were built to keep Him out of the church and out of our nation.

The Lord showed me that the walls were walls of opposition, walls of indifference, and walls of hostility. The walls were 3 layers thick, and the Lord showed me that the church’s indifference built the first layer, which allowed religious opposition to be erected into it, which then had allowed hostility to further reinforce the walls to it’s current state. The church in the U.S., in it’s current condition has refused the Lord’s headship which has caused our own nation to be imprisoned by the church’s choices, in the Spirit.

As I watched, 4 trumpets came from heaven, and then they sounded. When the 4 trumpets sounded the walls all across our 3 borders fell down flat and were shattered. All of our resistance and religious oppositions, and our arguments against the Lord were futile to keep Him out, and to prevent Him from coming to His Church and to set His people free.

As the walls fell, I saw the cherubim very large, descended from heaven and the four split up and the ox faced Cherubim flew over to the West Coast and waited offshore in its Position. The eagle faced cherubim flew over just above the Northern border over the US and waited in its position. The lion faced cherubim flew over to the east Coast border offshore and waited in its position. Then the final cherubim, the man faced one, flew over to the Southern Coast offshore and waited in its position.

The fear of the Lord swept over the U.S. as they saw the 4 Cherubim and the Lord standing offshore.

Then Jesus, still standing in the Atlantic Ocean offshore blew upon the U.S. from His mouth, and the whole Continent was engulfed in flames. Great sounds of pain and anguish was heard from border to border as the flames spread and grew fiercer. As I watched you could also hear voices of rejoicing and joy coming from areas within the flames. I saw that God’s People were untouched and unharmed within the flames. They were surrounded by the Presence of the Lord within the flames all across the lands wherever they were in the U.S.

The whole land was ablaze under God’s gaze as Jesus watched from offshore. He watched and then He nodded. The fires died down after awhile and ashes were seen everywhere. Jesus then blew upon the U.S. With His mouth again, and a great cloud of dust arose from the ashes and began to blow out to sea. The remaining dust settled and under the ashes were areas visible but they were changed. A great

cleansing had purged the areas and some areas even sparkled with new life. Other areas were dead, burned out by the fires. Not one Area in the U.S. was untouched, but everything was changed, or even rearranged.

The Lord nodded again and smiled. He raised His arms and the 4 Cherubim lifted up from the 4 borders of America and went back to Heaven. Then the Lord told the 4 trumpets to sound again. The 4 Trumpets sounded, and the U.S. Shook from end to end. Jesus nodded and again smiled. He raised His hands, and all across America. People began to stand, and they also raised their hands to God. I looked up and the Father was in Heaven looking down from His throne as all of this was happening, and He nodded as the people raised their hands to Him in heaven. Prayer began to rise to Heaven. America began to stand with the Lord. Great prayer was heard across the land as it expanded.

Then I saw a great funnel cloud form. It looked like a great furnace. It formed over the land but settled over the People as they prayed across the land. The Furnace of Prayer that was a great funnel grew in size and intensity as I watched. Then it rose to the Throne in heaven. The Father then nodded and He struck the Funnel of Prayer with a lightning bolt and it broke up into a million little funnels, which then went all over the earth.

Prayer began to break out all over the earth and the whole earth was engulfed in prayer. Great storms swept the earth then. The whole earth was encased in the Storm of the Lord. Then I saw a great eye form within the storm. Wherever the eye was within the storm, great peace was within the storm. People began to gather to

the eye, and gather into the peace, within the storms. Wherever the eye was not, there was no peace, and no relief from the storms that swept the globe. Great unrest and trials overtook all who were not the Lord’s People, but those who knew the Lord were anchored, untouched, and peaceful in the midst of the great difficulties. Prayer was heard throughout the Storms.

Lastly, I saw a Great Trumpet descend from Heaven. It was massive and very powerful. It began to sound and waves swept over the earth. Then I saw the Throne of God descend to the earth. Everything was silent. The vision ended.

www.theimageofhisglory.com

Re: Jesus Standing In The Atlantic Ocean Vision

As this vessel read your vision.
My heart leaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such a peacefull excitement came over me.
Thank you for this post.
So exciting.
God Bless You

CJ
This sounds like a POST rapture revival! With the Lord's being protected through the storms and their prayers heard through the storms. The end sounded like the new heavens and new earth HINCE the Lord's throne descending on earth?!

I could be wrong though

CJ, I was thinking the same thing. First point - everyone went through the fire and God said in Romans and I Thessalonians that we are "NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH". Then this last paragraph:

Lastly, I saw a Great Trumpet descend from Heaven. It was massive and very powerful. It began to sound and waves swept over the earth. Then I saw the Throne of God descend to the earth. Everything was silent. The vision ended.

The trumpet sounds AFTER the wrath/judgment and then the throne of God comes to earth? Where is the rapture??????? Post-trib vision. Don't believe it.

CJ,
Take what is said to the LORD for confirmation.

- I hate to be nit-picky, however ...

QUOTE: "I saw Jesus rise up in the Atlantic Ocean facing the United States Continent. He was standing offshore in the Ocean facing between the Texas and Florida areas."

Unless there has recently been a major land mass shift, Texas is NOT anywhere near the ATLANTIC OCEAN. It's waterfront border area is the Gulf of Mexico, and land (Mexico, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Louisiana) on the other borders. Florida has the Gulf of Mexico on it's west coast, the Atlantic Ocean on it's east coast, and the Carribean to the south.

QUOTE: "South America was to His back and North America was in front of Him."

Perhaps Jesus was standing in the Gulf of Mexico, and not the Atlantic Ocean.

QUOTE: "Then Jesus, still standing in the Atlantic Ocean offshore blew upon the U.S. from His mouth ..."

Still sounds like the Gulf of Mexico to me.

In the 4th paragraph from the top, the USA has 3 borders per this prophecy, and 6 paragraphs later we have 4 borders.

The continental US of A (excluding Alaska, Hawaii & any other territories) has Canada to the north, the Pacific Ocean to our west, Mexico and the Gulf of Mexico to the south, and the Atlantic Ocean to the East.

Discrepancies of geographical areas do cause me to think this should be taken with much discernment. (I am personally inclined to think that the Creator doesn't give wrong geographical information -- unless there is a deeper sybolism meant that one may miss.)

Shershalom

The gift of visions and dreams are happening . . . still, here @ RITA, it's wonderful to read discernment

Hi Shershalom, you are not being nit-picky, this is
the same method of " Carefully Searching " what is being presented to you. I took the same approach to
the material attributed to Bro Dave Wlikerson currently going around, and of his vision from 73.

Esp the part about the Pope taking a stand against
the Charismatic Renewal, when he actually embraced it.

Now, if ya'll are interested, there is a posted reply
to the current David Wilkerson stuff making the rounds
on Open Heaven, on the forum page. A person from the
Times Square / World Challenge ministry is saying such
and such things about these purported sayings and
visions going around. Check it out. They are distancing themselves from it what is making the rounds.

Blessings RITA, and keep up the good work Shershalom,

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

bump

That's not discernment its geography.

were built to keep Him out of the church and out of our nation.

yep

The church in the U.S., in it’s current condition has refused the Lord’s headship which has caused our own nation to be imprisoned by the church’s choices, in the Spirit.

yep.

All of our resistance and religious oppositions, and our arguments against the Lord were futile to keep Him out, and to prevent Him from coming to His Church and to set His people free.

good an answer to prayer

Great sounds of pain and anguish was heard from border to border as the flames spread and grew fiercer. As I watched you could also hear voices of rejoicing and joy coming from areas within the flames. I saw that God’s People were untouched and unharmed within the flames. They were surrounded by the Presence of the Lord within the flames all across the lands wherever they were in the U.S.

sounds like God's people are in teh US in the fire but not burned.
Not surprising.

A great

cleansing had purged the areas and some areas even sparkled with new life.

another answer to prayer-

Prayer began to rise to Heaven. America began to stand with the Lord. Great prayer was heard across the land as it expanded.

another answer to prayer -

Prayer began to break out all over the earth and the whole earth was engulfed in prayer.

There you go- where ever America goes- so goes the world.

Great unrest and trials overtook all who were not the Lord’s People, but those who knew the Lord were anchored, untouched, and peaceful in the midst of the great difficulties. Prayer was heard throughout the Storms.

Not unusual. Yep.

Lastly, I saw a Great Trumpet

Isthat the rapture?

Lord i have to go hide myself in thee.

I dont know nothing. LOL>

As this vessel read your vision.
My heart leaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine did too Star.

Mollie that is how it struck me too. So many are not ready. So many want their ears tickled and not the true Jesus. Too many want to live for self and not Him.

That sure stuck me is true.

We forget about all the mainline churches that have become so apostate that it not even funny.

The Lord told me when he shakes us we will be shaken.

Thats why I said in that thread we are in the boat with Jesus-
look to Jesus.

2HH
Mollie that is how it struck me too. So many are not ready. So many want their ears tickled and not the true Jesus. Too many want to live for self and not Him.

That sure stuck me is true.

We forget about all the mainline churches that have become so apostate that it not even funny.

I think most everyone on RITA is ready...if not then they are putting up a great front...I wish I was bold enough to post this stuff on a secular board...hmmm maybe I will ....no one will know who I am and what can they do to me......

This is interesting , i wonder why susan said the atlantic she is from the south and surely knows the difference . I went to her message board as asked her so we will see what she says.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Glory_Ones_Forum/index.php?showtopic=258&st=0&#entry2962314

He was standing in the Atlantic outside of the Gulf area, but was facing in between Texas and Florida. If you were looking in the direction that he was looking, you would see both states, one on the left and one on the right. South America was behind him.

Hope this helps,

-susan

Thank you for getting that straightened out Abbershay.
Susan is one of the greatest prophets alive in my opinion. Her work is very anointed.

Sometimes before we judge just a little explanation is required.

Joyful I agree this group seems ready to me too but so many churches are dead, into their own left wing agenda, promote gays to pastor, even volunteer to help facilitate abortion. I do not believe that is rapture ready and I do believe the 5 foolish virgins are our example of being not ready. At least they were waiting for the Groom. So many church people mock the rapture of they even ever heard of it.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com