<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A vision this morning, and something to let y'all know...

Hi guys! At around 6am, I had a short vision of the numbers of a digital clock,
which read:

11:10

And I knew instinctively that it was mere seconds away from becoming 11:11.

After the vision, I got the impression that the seconds represent days.
So perhaps the earth is mere days away from "double judgment" (?)

If anyone else receives any clear impressions about this vision, please share.
I know I've had a few INTENSE earthquake dreams in the past couple months, as well as a word about "the big one" for California. I've also had a recent dream about a major wind storm blowing across about three states in the U.S.

Whether we are here for these things, or raptured... the Lord WILL care for His own. He gave me this verse last night:

Psalm 57:1-3

Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me,
For my soul takes refuge in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge
Until destruction passes by.

I will cry to God Most High,
To God who accomplishes all things for me.
He will send from heaven and save me;
He reproaches him who tramples upon me (selah)
God will send forth His lovingkindness and His truth.

We praise You Lord, for you are good to those that fear Your Holy Name! Amen.

I also want to tell y'all that I will, once again, be stepping back a bit more from RITA. Not "leaving", but just spending more time away from the computer. (Just so nobody wonders or worries about me.)

I love you all and we'll be seeing each other soon!

Re: A vision this morning, and something to let y'all know...

Charity I see 11's constantly. Its incredible.
I also need to spend less time on the computer
and more time with the Lord.

Love you and bless you!

Here is Psalm 57:1 in the Amplified Version:

"Be merciful and gracious to me. O God, be merciful and gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge and finds shelter and confidence in You: yes, in the shadow of Your wings will I take refuge and be confident until calamities and destructive storms are passed."

Char,
Wasington and Idaho have had high winds.For the
past 3 days.With some damage.
Thank you for your post
love in JESUS

WE had 55 mile an hour winds-

"I also need to spend less time on the computer
and more time with the Lord."

same here

I believe 11:11 represents BOTH judgment on the unbelievers and salvation to the just.

The scriptures the Lord lead me to this morning were Jeremiah 11:11 and Isaiah 11:11.

I thought surely there is a verse that this relates to and the first book God prompted me to look at was Jeremiah. But I felt this also represented a promise to the just. So the second book the Lord prompted me to look at was Isaiah. You may want to read all of Jeremiah 11 and all of Isaiah 11.

I submit this for your discernment. I don't like to give judgment words but there is ALWAYS a promise of protection/salvation for those who believe and dwell in the secret place with Him.

Jeremiah 11:10-12

(10)"They have turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers who refused to hear My words, and they have gone after other gods to serve them; the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken My covenant which I made with their fathers."

(11) Therefore thus says the LORD: "Behold, I will surely bring calamity on them which they will not be able to escape; and though they cry out to Me, I will not listen to them.

(12) "Then the cities of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem will go and cry out to the gods to whom they offer incense, but they will not save them at all in the time of their trouble."
(NKJV)

This could also relate back to the Mayflower Compact which was signed on November 11.

In the name of God, Amen. We whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God of Great Britain, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, etc.
Having undertaken, for the Glory of God and advancement of the Christian Faith and Honour of our King and Country, a Voyage to plant the First Colony in the Northern Parts of Virginia, do by these presents solemnly and mutually in the presence of God and one of another, Covenant and Combine ourselves together into a Civil Body Politic, for our better ordering and preservation and furtherance of the ends aforesaid;and by virtue hereof to enact, constitute and frame such just and equal Laws, Ordinances, Acts, Constitutions and Offices, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general good of the Colony, unto which we promise all due submission and obedience. In witness whereof we have hereunder subscribed our names at Cape Cod, the 11th of November, in the year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord King James, of England, France and Ireland the eighteenth, and of Scotland the fifty-fourth. Anno Domini 1620.[

Isaiah 11:10-12

(10)"And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse, Who shall stand as a banner to the people; For the Gentiles shall seek Him, and His resting place shall be glorious."

(11) It shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left, from Assyria and Egypt, from Pathros and Cush, from Elam and Shinar, from Hammath and the islands of the sea.

(12) He will set up a banner for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
(NKJV)

I also submit to you Psalm 91. You may want to read it in your favorite version.

Psalms 91:1-16 KJV
(1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
(2) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
(3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
(4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
(5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
(6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
(7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
(8 ) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
(9) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
(10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
(11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
(12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
(13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
(14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
(15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
(16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

I am still seeing 11:11's too and I KNOW it has got to mean something - it's just too frequent in every area of my life.

After reading today's Joseph Prince's message about, "The blood of Jesus stops evil in its tracks. It does not matter what the devil sends your way. As long as you are covered with the blood of Jesus, no evil can harm you" His message led me to this scripture.

Jeremiah 11:
10. "They have turned back to the iniquities of their ancestors who refused to hear My words, and they have gone after other gods to serve them; the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken My covenant which I made with their fathers."

11. Therefore thus says the LORD, "Behold I am bringing disaster on them which they will not be able to escape; though they will cry to Me, yet I will not listen to them.

Email: skyjams2002@yahoo.com

David W
I believe 11:11 represents BOTH judgment on the unbelievers and salvation to the just.

The scriptures the Lord lead me to this morning were Jeremiah 11:11 and Isaiah 11:11.

Jeremiah 11:10-12

(10)"They have turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers who refused to hear My words, and they have gone after other gods to serve them; the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken My covenant which I made with their fathers."

(11) Therefore thus says the LORD: "Behold, I will surely bring calamity on them which they will not be able to escape; and though they cry out to Me, I will not listen to them.

(12) "Then the cities of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem will go and cry out to the gods to whom they offer incense, but they will not save them at all in the time of their trouble."
(NKJV)
quote]

I didnt see your post until after I posted my reply. Could this be a confirmation of His word?

Email: skyjams2002@yahoo.com

Shirley
I am still seeing 11:11's too and I KNOW it has got to mean something - it's just too frequent in every area of my life.
Me too Shirley. Could it finally be getting close to the time?? Between the 11:11's and the 55's everywhere, somethings just got to happen soon!

I would like to include a prayer of repentance form Daniel 9:

Daniel 9:2-19 KJV
(2) In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.
(3) And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:
(4) And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
(5) We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:
(6) Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.
(7) O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.
(8 ) O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.
(9) To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;
(10) Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
(11) Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
(12) And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
(13) As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
(14) Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.
(15) And now, O Lord our God, that hast brought thy people forth out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand, and hast gotten thee renown, as at this day; we have sinned, we have done wickedly.
(16) O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.
(17) Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.
(18 ) O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.
(19) O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.

Wow- Sandy & David W! What a confirmation of Jeremiah 11:10-11. Amazing. I agree that it most definitely goes along with the vision I saw. I have no doubt.

Thank you, David, for including that prayer of repentance from Daniel.

Judgment is coming, but He will be gracious to all who cry out to Him in true HUMILITY and REPENTANCE.

Lord we put our trust in You alone. You oppose the proud but give grace to the humble. Amen.

Amen. Obey his commands.

Do what ever he tells you in his word.

If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins.

If we confess not?

I dont want to find out.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

11:11 also refers to the remnant. There is ALWAYS a remnant!

Isaiah 11:11 (New International Version)
In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.

Amen, sweet Mollie. Bless you for being sensitive to His Spirit. Far be it from us to ever harden our hearts to the Spirit's convicting work in our lives.

Father God, we give you permission to keep on cleansing us and molding us into the image of Your precious Son Jesus. May we be grieved and repentant over sin in our lives, for You are grieved by sin! Heal our deceitful hearts, Lord, and we shall be healed.

Jeremiah 17:9-10, 14

The heart is more deceitful than all else
And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?
"I, the LORD, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give to each man according to his ways,
According to the results of his deeds.

Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed;
Save me and I will be saved,
For You are my praise.

Hebrews 3:12-15

Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil,
unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God.

But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called
"Today," so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.

For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning
of our assurance firm until the end, while it is said,
"TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,
DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS, AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME."

Joel 2:12-13

"Even now," declares the LORD,
"return to me with all your heart,
with fasting and weeping and mourning."

Rend your heart
and not your garments.
Return to the LORD your God,
for he is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and abounding in love,
and he relents from sending calamity.

Patti
11:11 also refers to the remnant. There is ALWAYS a remnant!

Isaiah 11:11 (New International Version)
In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.

Yes, yes, yes!!! My heart leaps when I read this verse, dear Patti. There is always
a remnant, praise God. He is good. His compassions endure forever!!!

"Father God, we give you permission to keep on cleansing us and molding us into the image of Your precious Son Jesus. May we be grieved and repentant over sin in our lives, for You are grieved by sin! Heal our deceitful hearts, Lord, and we shall be healed."

Amen.
Yes Lord, let it be so.
I agree with that prayer.

The Lord has given me a word concerning the 11:10,
which was seconds away from switching to 11:11.

"We are mere days away from THE COMPLETION OF
THE SEPARATION between the humble and the proud.
Judgment is coming."

Lord, have mercy!

Zeph. 3:11-12

"...For then I will remove from your midst
Your proud, exulting ones,
And you will never again be haughty
On My holy mountain.
But I will leave among you
A humble and lowly people,
And they will take refuge in the name of the LORD."

Hebrews 12:14-15; 25-28

Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many...

See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven? At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens." The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "God is a consuming fire."

Charity, That is amazing! God bless you!

Yes, the shaking is most definitely coming.
Hold on tight to the Lord, folks!
He won't let the righteous fall.

Luke 18:10-14 KJV
(10) Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
(11) The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
(12) I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
(13) And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
(14) I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day here in Australia, and I am doing the reading for the sermon called A Woman Who Prayed, about Hannah, from ---

1 Samuel 1: 1-11 !!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com