Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tachi....she is with the Lord...5/6/10

My heart has been breaking but the Lord has given me peace. Last night, the 5th at 6:30 she died in front of us very quickly. She had been refusing any medicine or food for the past three days as her body was shuting down. We saw it coming but we had our hopes up that she would be with us for a time yet.

In July of 2009 she was 9 years old (the lifespan of a Rottie) she came down with the problem of diahreha that I mentioned earlier, a lymp gland problem which was incurable...with medicine it was controlled but we knew it was still there. The Lord extended her life and she was able to live almost 10 more months. She snapped out of the diahreha and enjoyed every moment of these past months...She loved life and was always happy. She loved to eat, loved the outdoors and take walks and ride in our car...that was when she was beyond herself. She had her last ride with us last Sunday. She passed away on the 5th which is GRACE biblically and our son was born on the 5th- 48 years ago yesterday...My thought is the Lord telling me something about Israel and where we are on the timeline along with this...in 1948 Israel became a state I believe in May. Just some thoughts here.

My Euology for Tachie is this: July 2000-May 5, 2010

Tachi loved much and wanted and needed to be loved by everyone. She was never demanding and was gentle, calm and was in complete control of her power (for she weighed over 85 lbs and very powerful)under pressure. She never hurt anyone but was a perfect watchdog and loved her Master (Joe)and her mother (me)and her best buddy who will miss her Samari..my wee one. She was a perfect example of what a Christian is meant to be. SHE WILL BE MISSED.

I want to thank everyone here on this website for praying for her and for myself and my husband. Please pray for Joe as he now is preparing for her to be placed outside our bedroom window where she not only loved to sit and to lay in front of while in our bedroom and also outside in front of the window in the backyard watching her master work and where she loved to play. Joe needs strength as this is a hard job what lies ahead of him. A song that has come to me is 'IN MY TIME, GOD DOES EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME.'

I am now preparing for our departure...may it be even this weekend..It is in His hands..

His Blessings to All..ysic Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Re: Tachi....she is with the Lord...5/6/10

Oh Virginia I am crying with you and Joe over Tacki. I am so sorry to hear you have lost your dearly loved little dog. Even at 85 lbs he is your little sweet dog. Hoping that we are all soon reunited in heaven with our loved family, friends and pets where there will never ever again be tears. Love & blessings to you Virginia.

God bless you, Virginia. I know what it is like to lose a pet. My boyfriend had three wolf hybrids that I was very attached to, and the all died over a period of five years, the last one was in 2005. I still think about them and imagine them coming bounding over to us some day in heaven, with all the exuberance and joy of their youth.

I never really thought that I would still be thinking about them years later, but I do. Even pets I had as a child, I sometimes think about.

Dearest Virginia - my heart breaks for you knowing what pain you are going thru right now. I will keep you and your dear departed Tachi in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope real soon you (and the rest of us) will be united with our love ones in heaven with our dear Lord Jesus Christ. There will be no more death, sickness, evil, sins or hate - just our dear sweet Lord and love!!!

I hope that your Tachi is playing with the herd of cats, dogs, birds, mice, rats, fish and cows that I have up in heaven waiting on me!! Love you Virginia! Ms. Victor

I am so sorry to hear this. Praying that our Father will ease your and Joe's pain.
God bless you Virginia.

Dear, dear Virgina,

So very sorry to hear about your sweet Tachi. What a beautiful story, what an exemplary dog and member of your family. I am asking the Lord to send you His comfort and loving embrace, both you and your husband.

Our sweet Rukky passed away a few years back (after being such a love in our lives for 11 years) and is buried under our beautiful old magnolia tree in the front yard that he loved to lie under on sunny days.

Love,
Melanie

Oh, Virginia, I'm so sorry for your loss of Tachi! I pray that the Lord gives you and Joe strength and His loving peace to you both during this time.

That a beautiful eulogy for Tachi. Thank you so much for sharing that with us.

Hugs, dear sister.

Tears are rolling down my cheeks. Its so hard to say goodbye to these precious gifts from God.

Dog is God spelled backward. They love with such acceptance and unconditionally.

Your tribute to Tachi was beautiful. I feel like I know her and one day I will.

I will pray for you and your husband as you grieve this big loss. I thank God that I know you will be with her soon.

I love you Virginia.

she is with the Lord....Hopefully she will play with my Golden Boy Noel...One day we will all meet and play as their days of youth..God give you rest Virginia

Virginia,
So sorry to read about Tachi's passing. What a beautiful euology. Pets are so special. It is good to know they are in God's hands.

SO so sorry Virginia....youll see Tachi again!

click below!!

http://www.heavenquestions.com/Will_My_Pet_Go_To_Heaven.html

Oh Virginia, I'm so sorry .... this makes me cry as well. I was so hoping Tachi was on the mend. The Good Lord knows what's best for Tachi though Virginia. I pray that you and Joe are comforted by knowing that you will be with her soon... it will be only a short while I feel so strongly in my heart.

Love you Virginia & Joe - YSIChrist -Shirley

Dear sister Virginia,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our animals are so precious to us. It's so hard to lose them....even though we know it's just for a small season.
I pray the Lord has given you peace about this and has let you know that Tachi is romping with friends and relatives in heaven and is so excited that you are going to be there soon too!

It won't be long sweet sister!

Virginia,

My heart breaks reading this as it's step by step almost a replay of my own pets death quite awhile ago. I wasn't with her when she died and have always regretted that. I, too, was so hopeful and looking for bandaids. My husband took her to the vet. I was still in denial though I recognized all the signs and knew. He made the choice to put her down as she was suffering so. And he knew I couldn't face that decision. I never thought to tell him I wanted her body to bury her here. Afterwards was too late, but we talked about it. He told me she couldn't be buried here. That it was against the law. Maybe that's just here. By not having the vet involved you are free to choose and no one will be any wiser. Good for you!

I have an area here where I knew she liked sitting under the tree that's "our site" where I remember the time we spent together and miss so much.

Thank you for sharing her life with us through that beautiful eulogy. You honored her and Jesus through that love offering. I agree, our pets are more Christian than many around us. Beautiful examples of love, compassion, sympathy and faithfulness.

She was blessed to be in your life,too. She will always remember what you shared together here. And soon you'll be together better than ever in the Lord! God bless you and your husband for I know Tachi is being blessed with her reunion with her Creator!

Love in Christ,
VC

I am so sorry, Virginia....I know it is hard to lose a pet.

I am happy that God kept Tachi alive for you 10 extra months, and took her home when he knew she could not go on. That is really a blessing. She hung on too, for you because she did not want to leave you but, will wait for you in heaven.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Oh Viriginia,
I'm so sorry.
May the Lord strengthen you and Joe.And give you
both peace.
Tachi in the Loving arms of JESUS

Sorry about Tachi. You will see her again real soon.

I'm Sorry,Virginia,i know what its like to lose a cherished furbaby,Tachi,will meet you shortly in the Rapture,and you, will not have long to wait,Yeshua holds your sweet baby in His Arms,Abba,and Yeshua Comfort you! Shalom Almoni!!

Ohh Virginia
How I wish I could come over and see you in person at this time and be able to give you a big brotherly hug, and to pray.

I am extremly sorry for you dear Sis. I have 2x puppies also and know how much they mean

All my love Sis, in him / Paul

Virginia, you have my condolences as well. I can say that I know how you must feel, because I also lost my dear dog yesterday. He was 14 years old and had stopped eating because of kidney failure. He was such a sweet fellow, too!

The threads about pets being with us forever that have being posted today have been a great comfort. May God grant that blessing for us both and others who find joy in the love of animals.

Email: David_Roche2@yahoo.com

David I am sorry for your loss. I am glad you found comfort here. God bless you.

OH David - I'm so sorry you lost your baby too.
So many of us here understand your heartache and are hoping and praying we will be reunited really soon. If all these messages people are getting are from the Lord we can be sure it's soon. Even so come quickly Lord Jesus.

Regardless, we know this is the year! Take heart David and Virginia! We have so much to look forward to!

David R, so sorry to hear about your dear little pet passing away. I know you will really miss this little darling. So good to know that our pets will be in heaven waiting for us and that we will be there very soon to see them again. I know when I see my little poodle Punkin, I am going to be laughing and hugging that sweetie.

Virginia...I am so sorry about your baby passing.... and now I am crying over that beautiful eulogy!!

She sounds like she was a wonderful pet....

I know she is waiting in heaven for you and it will not be much longer...she held out as long as she could and it was better for her to go ahead of you so she could be in good health again....

Before my mom passed on her little dog died....I know it was so they could be in heaven together....

God bless you Virginia..

God bless you David R...God knows jsut what we need when we need it ..right?

Yes, God knows what we need. I prayed for him to hold on just a little longer, but I could see that I had to surrender him to the Lord. At least he got to do some of the things he loved before he got too weak. And he loved everyone he met.

Email: David_Roche2@yahoo.com

Virginia, I am so sorry for your loss.

ahh David R...He will still love everyone he meets..i can not wait to meet him :)..He sounds like a great dog.... I love dogs....This may sound funny but i have so many dog friends...lol..seriously.... I know lots of people with pets and their babies are my friends too....and they are always happy to see me...

My Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord...how can I ever thank you for the beautiful replies that my husband and I received from so many of you. It has been such a comfort to know that you are all so caring...it seems when sadness strikes one of us it draws us into unity.

My husband Joe with our neighbors help got Tachi placed where I said she would be resting...although I feel she is with the Lord and romping with the rest of her family that is already there. However, it is pleasant to know she is still near...it is like I told Star today I feel like our house is annointed with her presense as she has been such a big part of our lives. Our children are gone and have children of their own and live in different areas of the US, so consequently it is just my hubby and our two cats and our two dogs...Samari the Shiz Sue (mispelled) are still here with us. The Lord has given Joe the strength he needed to carry out what he has dreaded for a long time as we knew last summer she was living on borrowed time. WE HAVE RECEIVED SO MUCH PEACE FROM ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS. AGAIN, I say THANKS from the bottom of my heart.

MAY HIS BLESSINGS BE UPON ALL OF YOU!!!Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com