Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
RITA-In need of Prayer Please

Dear Friends of Rita,
I am in need of some people helping to agree in prayer with me please.
My DH was diagnosed 2 years ago with diabetes. Since that time his health has went downhill. Heart problems, neuropathy in hands and feet, prostate problems, blood pressure; and now is in need of back surgery, hip surgery, and stint surgery in an aorta. Needless to say he has not been able to work in about one and half years. I work but the bills have been more than my one check can pay. So we have lost 2 vehicles back to the banks. We are losing our house and filing bankruptcy.
God has gave us miracles by giving us a car that is paid for, also by speaking to my mother-in-law who listened to the Spirit and asked us to move in with her. Her home is a beautiful 3 bedroom brick on 3 beautifully landscaped acres that was my DH's great grandfathers land and is fully paid for. My DH's father passed away last year and so in a way this is a 2-fold blessing. She is helping us out with no house payment and we are helping her out by keeping the "heritage homestead" place up.

I feel as though God is bringing us to this place of "refining". Letting us know that all this earthly stuff is not important.

My prayer request is of course complete healing for my DH. This is a given!

But my second request is for a career or job change. I know, I know, I am thankful that I have a job because so many today do not. But the stress is unbearable. The managers are just pure evil and I do mean pure evil. I have been here 10 years along with several others. They will not promote a woman at all. Several of us have been here the 10 years and make less than 2.00 per hour more than we did 10 years ago. They hire men off the street and they are constantly promoted and get huge raises and bonuses. I feel like a lump of petrified wood. Just dead!
Yes I have sent out dozens of resumes! No response! I would love to work for the Lord but of course I want to fulfill my destiny here on this earth. What is it I am supposed to be doing with my life and why has it not come to pass???? I need some peace and joy!!!

So please agree with me for a change to come about in my job situation that is God's will, not mine. And also for my DH's healing.

Thank you all so much. I love RITA and I know that there are "Prayer Warriors" on here that will agree with me!! I love you all
YSIC,
Southern Grace

Email: tedebear395@yahoo.com

Re: RITA-In need of Prayer Please

I am praying for you...that all of your needs will be met. I am praying for DH and a carrer change.

His Blesdsings...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I am so sorry to hear about all your work stress and the health problems. I will surely pray for you both. Believe me, I can relate to the stressful work situation as I have had similar at a couple of places, maybe more in my lifetime.

The Lord bless and keep you both.

Southern Grace,
In praying for you.
When I asked Jesus for the words to pray for you.
Jesus said:Stay put as He is clearing a way for
you.Jesus has a special place in ministry for you.
Jesus will supply all your needs.
But stay where you are for right now.
Please take this to HOLY SPIRIT.
Love in Jesus

Praying in agreement with Star. I hadn't read Star's post but was praying for you and was lead to pray that if, you Lord, are coming soon, please give Southern Grace strength and courage to stay where she is for now.
I prayed that the Lord would have the perfect plan for you....a plan to prosper you and not harm you, a plan for a hope and a future.
May the Lord give you perfect peace dear sister.

Dearest Southern Grace - I will pray for you and your husband dear sister. My heart breaks for you and what your husband is going thru at the moment. Sounds like the Lord is really preparing you and your husband for a really big blessing! I think is was Perry Stone that was saying just this past Sunday that when you are having the worst time and in a really big trial that you are being prepared for a blessing!

I know it doesn't feel that way right now - your husband is sick, your job is the pits, you've lost your home and your cars. One day you will look back at this and know that it was preparing you for something big that the Lord had in mind for you! Sometimes it takes things like this to get you out of the rut that you are in and up on top of the mountain!!

Once you have moved in with your mother-in-law, you will get to catch your breath, have time to spend with the Lord and pray about what He has in store for you and your husband - and of course what He wants you to do in the mean time. You never know, it may be that the Lord knows your mother-in-law needs you there and is too independent to ask for help - this may be an answer to her prayers too!

Hope that the Lord is coming for all of us soon and then your husband and all of your family will be delivered! Love you Southern Grace! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Dear Southern Grace
I am so sorry that you have all of these problems.
May the Lord bless you and give you the strength to deal with them.

I too am at my job 10 years and I wish I could quit.
I work with all men and some of them treat me terribly.
I am a part time employee but I am always asked to help others but it is never reciprical.
And some of their complaints are so petty and mean.

Thank you ALL so very much. Your response has just made me well up with tears and emotions!!

Yes I know we must go thru valleys at times to get to those mountain tops and that is the KEY word -thru- meaning I know we won't stay here with God's perfect plan.

I know there is something better coming (it is just sometimes so over powering!)

I will patiently wait on the Lord as the Holy Spirit directs.

Love you all!!!
Southern Grace

Hugs and prayer- in agreement with everyone.

Little Anne - Praying for you also my dear sister! Such a cruel world it has become!

I have just applied for a different position in another department in another building but with the same company. Applied a week ago and haven't heard anything yet. This new project got delayed a couple of weeks. Maybe this position would be what is meant by "stay put" with the same company. I don't know.

Being in some type of ministry working for the Lord though would by my life's passion!!!!!!!!!

I know have patience and just wait upon the Lord!

Southern Grace ~ I was asking the Lord about your post and before I read Star's reply, I sensed to say that it may be that the Lord has something entirely different for you to do in place of the job you have now.

Father God, there is nothing too hard for You and noting is impossible to You! Lord, for DH, there are so many area's of need. In Jesus Name make a way where there has been no way. Cause Your miracle working power and the need of GH to meet so that Your LIGHT will drive out the DARKNESS, assignments and infirmities sent against him. Lord, where they need wisdom in the natural for changes, give them wisdom, resources and knowledge. Where DH is to trust You, increase his faith hope and trust. Lord, I ask that one by one You begin to heal these issues in his life, and make Him whole. Praising You Jesus for Your watchcare over DH. Amen

Well the job position I had applied for a week ago is still open.(Same Compnay) Talked with the recruiter this morning and she said I am still being VERY considered. I was excited.

THEN I just found out that 2 of the current managers I have have applied for management positions in this same department!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaawwwwwwww I know Star said to stay where I am at.

Father God, in Jesus name, I put this totally in your hands. I am only going to do your will for me on this earth. I know whatever it may be it will be great. It will bring me peace, joy and happiness!! I fully trust you Lord that you have my entire life and career in your hands and you are molding and shaping it right now. I am believing for MIRACLES in Jesus name! Amen!

Now if only the rapture would happen-like-RIGHT NOW!!! I wouldn't have to worry about it!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com