Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Completion

5/5/10 From Our Lord and Savior, YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ - The Lord’s Words Spoken to Timothy During an On-Line Conversation, For Trent and Timothy... And for My sons who remain, you who have not departed in thought nor action, whose hearts remain close to The Covenant, whose minds are set, with your countenances unchanged, says The Lord... And For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

My sons, you have served Me well, and your love for Me has reached Heaven... Therefore, it is time. The time has come, where I shall come down to you, and you shall serve Me. Yet not in the former manner, but with power, clothed in glory...

Beloved sons, I am coming down to you,
And you shall come up to meet Me, and we shall be one...

The Desire of Ages shall come!...

And He shall surely fulfill all that is written of Him.

Yes, I am He...

And I shall surely be clothed in praise.

And My righteousness shall wash through My beloved...

Filling them with My love, healing them...

Fulfilling their innermost desires, completing their hearts...

Restoring their souls.

Beloved, I have never been far from you. Rather, My children have gone astray and have forgotten how to love. And because of this, their hearts have grown cold... Neither seeing, nor hearing. Yet I never forsook them. Oh how long I have waited for them, with a great longing to gather them under My wings, high and lifted up!...

I shall gather them!...

I shall come and redeem them from their places,
Snatching them from the hands of ungodly men...

Out of the reach of him, who has accused them without ceasing.

No more shall they be hurt in this manner!...

For I have led them from temptation,
And they shall be delivered from the evil one...

Upon The Son of Man shall they escape!

Beloved, listen... I have but to call you by name, and you shall all be gone from this place... In an instant, in a twinkling of an eye... Yes, from the pure in heart, to all who I see of Myself in them...

For I am King over all the earth!... Behold, it is My footstool!

I am come to take for Myself a bride,
For she has been chosen and awaits her Bridegroom...

She is Mine, and I shall be hers...

Forever...

Days beyond number.

Rejoice!... For great singing and elation has already broken forth, from one end of Heaven to the other, in anticipation of her arrival. And the angels sing, and break forth with a great shout, “Glory and riches and honor and majesty, to The King and to the wife of The Lamb!... For her time has fully come! And by the power of God’s loving mercy has she been cleansed and called out!”...

“Come forth, oh daughter of Zion!... Come forth!

Your place is prepared, and awaits you in the arms of your Maker...

He who is from the beginning...

And shall be...

The Everlasting...

The Desire of Ages...

YahuShua, who is in the bosom of The Father...

In whose bosom you shall be...

Life without end.

Amen... And amen.”

Re: Completion

amen, amen!!

Great post, Carlee!!

awesome!!

How true how true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME post.
Thank you

Come my Beloved One Lord Yeshua, You are my desire as I have been waiting for You ...
Come, let Your swift coming to save us wake up those who are in the grave those who belong to You and open the eyes of the unbelievers, like a swift race horse, we're all be swept into Your Mighty Hands, save in Your chest for forever we will be with You, Our Mighty Savior, The Lord of lords, The King of kings, My Beloved Prince of Peace, The Only True King of Israel, is always faithful and I depend on Him forever.

AMEN! WE PRAISE YOU, KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS!

FOREVER & EVER, TO YOU BE ALL THE GLORY!

COME LORD JESUS!

My oh, my, Carlee, awesome Word: "Rejoice!... For great singing and elation has already broken forth, from one end of Heaven to the other, in anticipation of her arrival. And the angels sing, and break forth with a great shout, “Glory and riches and honor and majesty, to The King and to the wife of The Lamb!... For her time has fully come! And by the power of God’s loving mercy has she been cleansed and called out!”...

So good, glorious and assuring, comforting and wonderful!!! Thank You, Jesus!!! What a great Word from on High!!! We await You, Lord, looking forward with all our hearts for Your coming!!

Thank you w. Blessings, Sis , for posting this wonderful
encouragement for The Church ...AMEN !!!

Carlee, I am truly blessed with this message!!! May it be any day now.. THANKS FOR POSTING IT...

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com