Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
powerful affirmation of Jesus coming in the clouds~~~

It's thrilling to read how Jesus uses whomever He chooses to declare His message.

an excerpt from Anne @ Five Doves
~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne (6 May 2010)
I have a Down Syndrome son who is 13 and he has been talking (he doesn’t speak well at all much less anything more than a three word sentence)

Yesterday he said “The common man will be sad when Jesus comes in the clouds.” This is just one example of MANY things he has been saying!! It just blows me away! And makes me very excited.

Waiting intently to see Him come !!

Anne

Re: powerful affirmation of Jesus coming in the clouds~~~

LOVE THIS!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

This is amazing! Can you imagine this mother hearing this so unexpectedly? Praise God .... His Healing is coming with Him on the clouds for those who are in Him. Oh Father, how can I possibly be worthy, but I'm praying to be counted worthy as you told me to do.

God uses the simple to lead the "wise" and "learned" people....I totally believe this message!

Donna, That is so neat! He really is coming in the clouds!! I wish the media would pick up on this! The world needs to know! Amen

how can I possibly be worthy, but I'm praying to be counted worthy as you told me to do.

me too shirley
Come quickly Lord Jesus

I wish the media would pick up on this! The world needs to know! Amen

I second that, Melissa. This could be easily passed on to friends, neighbors, and family as a simple news story of interest, while waking them up to the lateness of the hour.

Email: cidp@aol.com

Wonderful, isn't it, Tea Rose, Shirley, LAZ, Melissa, Mollie, and Peggy, that this dear soul, precious in the sight of our God, spoke such heavenly wisdom . .

What a ride coming back as the fully Redeemed with our Lord when He touches the earth.

I love the confirmations of children ...no fear to bring them forth !
Thank you , Lord Jesus, for the little innocents who speak your messages forth .
Thanks Sis ...made my day !!!!! Lovely picture too !
soon .....

THese days I am working primarily with young adults that either have Down's Syndrome or other kinds of developmental delays. There is such a sweet innocence about them. I am so glad that our dear Jesus will take them in the rapture too. If they were left here, the Health Care bill will not provide any care for them as they are not considered "productive". Think Hitler and his elimination of the so-called defective, ill and elderly. Every life has value beyond what we can ever know here.

What a beautifull message.From a young man.
With such a beautifull spirit.
Praise the Lord.
And thank you for posting it.

This is awesome donna

I used to work with kids that had downs and they are some of the most loving peopled.....

I know this had to be God...

Thank You Jesus that you used this young man in a special way....

Definitly sounds like the Holy Spirit spoke through him! YEAH!!!

Donna
It's thrilling to read how Jesus uses whomever He chooses to declare His message.

~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne (6 May 2010)
I have a Down Syndrome son who is 13 and he has been talking (he doesn’t speak well at all much less anything more than a three word sentence)

Yesterday he said “The common man will be sad when Jesus comes in the clouds.” This is just one example of MANY things he has been saying!! It just blows me away! And makes me very excited.

Anne

Anne (8 May 2010)
"More words to share on my son"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doves,

Ok, I am convicted to get some of this out. I didn’t really realize what an encouragement it would be to share what my son, Josiah (Down Syndrome) says. So, here are some long held comments.

Last summer the Lord rescued my son from the brink of death. He had been warning (more preparing) me for three years that this would happen. When it did, I didn’t fall apart, but was able to trust in the Lord. He had asked me in these significant dreams (and a vision) “Can you not see, do you not know? I have him in my hand. I am caring for him.” Well, all that to say, when we hit the point of …no return..my son came out of a drug induced semi-coma state (deeply sleeping anyways) and grabbed me by the collar and with a clarity I have never witnessed in him, said “I will see you again, I love you, good bye”. Then he said the same to his dad and conveyed his love for his two siblings and grandma. Immediately after this he raised his hands and was trying to grab at something (the Lord I believe). However, he then acted sad like he had been told “no”. He fell back into a deep sleep and within 20 minutes his O2 stats were normal and within 3 days he was out of the hospital (had been in ICU for nearly 2 weeks). The Lord specifically told me that this would alter the course of our life in every way possible, including spiritually. At the time I had no idea what that meant. Today, a year later, I can say that He has poured fourth His spirit in ways I thought were never possible.

Two months ago Josiah started speaking prophetically. Honestly, a month ago, I nearly rear ended the car in front of me when out of the blue he bowed his head then raised his hands to the heavens and CLEARLY (you MUST understand, he does NOT speak well) said “Jesus is in the stars, Jesus is in the clouds, come Jesus come! Come soon!” and that was that. Thankfully I had my other two in the car to verify I wasn’t hearing or observing things that weren’t there. Now it has occurred to me the significance that I have my two other “witnesses” to keep me level when these things happen. !!

The Lord has given me scriptures to meditate and work on understanding for me….I was given one in March that has been difficult for me to understand how on earth He would make this apply to my life…well, two days later my son nearly quoted verbatim the verse. ! And I cannot tell you how many times he will be quoting a scripture and I have to go look it up and sure enough it is accurate!! (NO, I don’t know how to get him to memorize anything, are you kidding me??!! I will laugh if you even think that!)

Last night Josiah said “Sing the song of Moses” (did you know that will be sung for all eternity? Check out Revelation)

And then he continued with “Jesus and the trumpet, Jesus on the mountain. The battle of the Lamb.”

So friends that I do not know but someday will, here is my story of how the Lord is faithful to answer my prayers and give me the “watchman on my wall” and to fulfill His promise that He speaks through the foolish to shame the wise. I, his mom, am completely humbled and blown away. I could fill this email with pages of all the things he has said the last two months. I do believe this has been the confirmation I have been praying for that He is coming very, very soon.

Anne

Email: cidp@aol.com

Donna I just love that painting where Jesus is returning right at the finish of the last world war!!

It is exactly how I envision the final hour of human history! What a truely epic picture of the King of Kings!!!

Peggy
Donna

~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne (6 May 2010)

Anne

Anne (8 May 2010)
"More words to share on my son"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doves,

Ok, I am convicted to get some of this out. I didn’t really realize what an encouragement it would be to share what my son, Josiah (Down Syndrome) says. So, here are some long held comments.

Last summer the Lord rescued my son from the brink of death. He had been warning (more preparing) me for three years that this would happen. When it did, I didn’t fall apart, but was able to trust in the Lord. He had asked me in these significant dreams (and a vision) “Can you not see, do you not know? I have him in my hand. I am caring for him.” Well, all that to say, when we hit the point of …no return..my son came out of a drug induced semi-coma state (deeply sleeping anyways) and grabbed me by the collar and with a clarity I have never witnessed in him, said “I will see you again, I love you, good bye”. Then he said the same to his dad and conveyed his love for his two siblings and grandma. Immediately after this he raised his hands and was trying to grab at something (the Lord I believe). However, he then acted sad like he had been told “no”. He fell back into a deep sleep and within 20 minutes his O2 stats were normal and within 3 days he was out of the hospital (had been in ICU for nearly 2 weeks). The Lord specifically told me that this would alter the course of our life in every way possible, including spiritually. At the time I had no idea what that meant. Today, a year later, I can say that He has poured fourth His spirit in ways I thought were never possible.

Two months ago Josiah started speaking prophetically. Honestly, a month ago, I nearly rear ended the car in front of me when out of the blue he bowed his head then raised his hands to the heavens and CLEARLY (you MUST understand, he does NOT speak well) said “Jesus is in the stars, Jesus is in the clouds, come Jesus come! Come soon!” and that was that. Thankfully I had my other two in the car to verify I wasn’t hearing or observing things that weren’t there. Now it has occurred to me the significance that I have my two other “witnesses” to keep me level when these things happen. !!

The Lord has given me scriptures to meditate and work on understanding for me….I was given one in March that has been difficult for me to understand how on earth He would make this apply to my life…well, two days later my son nearly quoted verbatim the verse. ! And I cannot tell you how many times he will be quoting a scripture and I have to go look it up and sure enough it is accurate!! (NO, I don’t know how to get him to memorize anything, are you kidding me??!! I will laugh if you even think that!)

Last night Josiah said “Sing the song of Moses” (did you know that will be sung for all eternity? Check out Revelation)

And then he continued with “Jesus and the trumpet, Jesus on the mountain. The battle of the Lamb.”

So friends that I do not know but someday will, here is my story of how the Lord is faithful to answer my prayers and give me the “watchman on my wall” and to fulfill His promise that He speaks through the foolish to shame the wise. I, his mom, am completely humbled and blown away. I could fill this email with pages of all the things he has said the last two months. I do believe this has been the confirmation I have been praying for that He is coming very, very soon.

Anne

WOW!!!!! I not only got goose bumps but I started shivering.....

out of the mouths of babes.....

I too have had visions just before falling asleep for more than a year, and the vantage point seemed to be the point of the closeness of his return

of the stars in the dark sky, this occurred over several months,

then several months ago clouds, and the most recent

I was looking up at a mountain,

really neat the mountain I thought was missing the waterfall and I was disappointed but maybe it is just how close we are to his return, a mountain is still in the clouds.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com