<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Current Events...Gods way of warning watchers.

Father God, when can we know you are about to send your Son back for us??

My Son, look at the events of the world around you. Are they not now as My Son said they would be at the end of the age? Are there not wars and rumors of wars? Is there not a battle between light and darkness everywhere on Earth?

Are not many deceived and are turning the truth into a lie and a lie into a false truth? Are there not earthquakes in many places and many at the same time? Have not the intensity and number of destructive quakes increased dramatically during your life time?

Are not many believers in my Son being thrown into prison, falsely accused and killed for my name sake? Is not My land and the people of My land that are called by My name hated by the whole world? Has not Jerusalem become a burdensome stone to all the nations?

Are there not many false prophets deceiving many and turning them from the truth of My Word?

Is there not lawlessness everywhere you look, and in spite of that has not the Gospel of My Son been taken to all the world and spoken forth?

Yes, yes Lord that is all true.

My son when you see all these things happening throughout all the world along with greed of money and power leading to the betrayal of one another and the disdain and mockery of righteousness by the those in power, then know the end has come. There is no more time on My Heavenly clock for those that have rejected my gift of salvation. I will now accomplish all I have promised for My people Israel and then my wrath will be poured out on the unrighteous.

Thank You Father for the grace you have given me and all that have placed their faith in Your Son.

In looking at the ever increasing end time fulfilling current events, it seems to me we are going to see a rapid world wide worst case scenario in all areas of last day predictions by Jesus Christ in Mat. 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21.

Countries are going to go bankrupt like dominoes falling in a row. The world stock markets will unexplainable collapse in an hour or a day and will cause a run on all the banks of the world. The banks will close.

Satellites that control the electronic flow of monies will fail and commerce will come to a grinding halt.

Earthquakes are going to be in the 7's, 8's and 9's and centered in heavily populated areas of the world. The large ones that are not in populated areas will cause tidal waves that will adversely affect heavily populated areas of the Pacific and Atlantic oceans.

Pestilences. Not just human sickness but pollution of the worlds oceans from volcanic fall out, oil and gas blowouts and radiation material dumped into the oceans of the world over the last half century. Then there is fire and brimstone falling from the heavens.

Latest warning events:

1. US stock market drastic 900 point fall in only 15 minutes coupled with EU's bail out of bankrupted Greece. Next comes Spain, Portugal, Ireland and Italy.

2. Volcano in Iceland shutting down air traffic in Europe the day after England and other EU countries started a boycott of Israels economy.

3. Oil rig blowout in gulf of Mexico causing over 200,000 gallons of oil a day to pollute the gulf waters which will kill millions of fish and seafood animals that make up the majority of commerce in many areas of the southern US. This blow out came directly after our administration put great pressure on Israel to stop construction in Jerusalem and divide the city and threaten to withhold our economic support for Israel if they didn't.

4. A piece of fire and brimstone fell on the beach in Israel last week. Pouring water on this tiny little piece of brimstone would not put it out. This was a warning to show the world what was is its future if they continue to try and divide Israel, Gods land.

Seems to me all these events are linked to the way the world is dealing with Israel. God is not going to stand for the apple of His eye being disrespected or dislodged.

Can you think of other end time catastrophes and "sudden destruction" that are linked to the treatment of Israel?? Maybe the breaking news story of Noahs ark and the flooding events in the world.

Trumpet to the lips.........lets roll

Tom

Re: Current Events...Gods way of warning watchers.

Very sobering post Tom. Was the conversation with the Father one of yours with God?

Tom,
For months now God has been dealing with me to get on my face before Him.
To ask forgiveness for my nation, my state, my city.
Not just for the sin that is abounding but for how we are dealing with Israel.

To cry out for grace and mercy for what is to come.
Judgement on sin and dividing Israel were spoken millinia ago.
"The wages of sin is death",
"As you have done unto Israel so shall it be done unto you."

These judgements have never disappeared, they are always in effect as long as there is sin and people go against Israel.
He will bless those who bless them and curse those who curse them....

This is NOT gloom and doom, this is reality! This is THE WORD!

I was watching Billye Brim yesterday at noonday prayer, and this very subject was prayed about, it was confirmation to me that God is seeking repentence from HIS people....

If MY people pray and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and heal their land.....

What most do not want to hear from this scripture is God is saying this AFTER judgement has already been passed.

But for those who bless His name, there is salvation and provision and safety. He promises to KEEP us from the times of trouble coming to the whole earth....REV 3:10.....My fav verse

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Texas Sue
Very sobering post Tom. Was the conversation with the Father one of yours with God?

Yes Sue, it was after a time of being in the Word and then meditating on it.

Tom

Good post Tom.

Thanks Tom. I thought so and it is so encouraging. I appreciate this post very much.

I am thinking, too, Tom, that our God revealed what's on His Heart to you on what I consider a special day. National Prayer Day . .

On their knees interceding unto the Living God, I imagined such fragrance of intercession going to the Throne today from so many of God's children . . surely pleasing the Lord.

And, now your post wonderfully revealing God's timing and intent is exciting to read, . . signs here with so little time left . . wow, we're going HOME!!!

Thank you brother Tom and you said, "Seems to me all these events are linked to the way the world is dealing with Israel. God is not going to stand for the apple of His eye being disrespected or dislodged.

Can you think of other end time catastrophes and "sudden destruction" that are linked to the treatment of Israel?? Maybe the breaking news story of Noahs ark and the flooding events in the world.

Trumpet to the lips.........lets roll

Tom"

Very good post my brother and thanks again.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

This vessel is in total agreement with you
Donna and Tom.
Judgments are coming swift and final.
Jesus fortold it.Now He is acting upon
His word.
Glory to God
For what else can we say?

Tom dear brother,

Thank you, very good post.

Tom, when I got saved and the church I attended. I never was taught about the Jewish people etc. Since coming here I have learnt so much. It has been brothers like you that have taught me in directly.

Thank you Brother

I now pray everyday for Israel and her beautiful people Tom

Love ybiC / Paul

Paul/Aussie
Tom dear brother,

I now pray everyday for Israel and her beautiful people Tom

Love ybiC / Paul

That is wonderful Paul. I am thrilled that you do that. It puts me to shame because I don't always remember every day to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and blessings on Gods land and people. However, I know I have been blessed abundantly by the Lord during my life,( and probably more than I realize), just for interceding on behalf of the apple of Gods eye. You will too.

I have been to Israel and felt at home there, like I belonged. To travel around the country and go where Jesus went is to open up ones understanding of scripture and its meaning in an amazing way. The Word really does "come alive", and is so much more real. To visualize so many of the stories in the very place they took place is breathtaking and worth every penny it cost to go the Gods Holy land.

Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble on.

Love ya

Tom

Agreed with you Tom, especially about Israel. When countries want their economy to be shut down then just boycott Israel's then their blessing will be lifted up from them literally.

"2. Volcano in Iceland shutting down air traffic in Europe the day after England and other EU countries started a boycott of Israels economy."

In just less than 24 hours, the payment came and swift. It happened in my life too as I have shared in here too how in less than 24 hours, payment came to anybody who belongs to Yahweh but starting to deny Israel.

My heart is for this little country to have peace especially in Yerushalayim and the coming of Yeshua King of Israel to defeat all the enemies of Israel. Bless Israel and let what the Prosperous future as prophesied by Prophet Joel been fulfilled right away.

Yeshua will take us all back home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond words strengthen each of us everyday to be faithful till we all depart together with Yeshua Our Beloved One forever in Him.

Good post, Tom. It amazes me that there are so few that see this. I live in a community with MANY believers, devout people, and they don't want to hear this. I get the rolling of the eyes or outright disagreement if I say anything about the end times. But it is right here, hitting us in the face!

I am thankful for RITA, where we can be encouraged by others of like mind.

I am thankful for you all who will look at God's word honestly.

I am thankful that we don't have to be discouraged or fearful when all around is falling apart. (And it is all falling apart quickly!)

Mostly, I am thankful for our blessed hope in Jesus, and his soon appearing.

DITTO & AMEN!!! to all of the above posts, for I couldn't have said it any better myself.

SNC

Me too, I am so looking forward to being with the people going to heaven.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Amen, Tom!

May our Lord Yeshua mend & heal the broken family that is the 12 brothers & also the 12 tribes of Israel.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem & for His protection on their land.

Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com