Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Do REAL LIVE RITAN's actually exist?? Yes!!

As it turns out, we do!! Today I had a wonderful experience! Kolleen and I found out we both live close to each other, so we met IN PERSON, FACE to FACE, and had a Starbucks together!!

I got to meet with another real live RITAN! What a fun thing that is! Let me assure all of you, that we are all REAL people, even though we are spread out all over the globe, and it is going to be SO exciting when we finally can all get together in heaven!!

It was so wonderful to meet each other in person and get to talk about the subjects that we do here on the board, but get to see each other's facial expressions, and feel each other's emotions, etc. It makes it SO much easier to understand where each other is coming from!

I guarantee you that if we could ALL do that here, we would very quickly understand that we are on the "same page" and some of the misunderstandings we have here from trying to interpret what each other really is talking about, would be cleared up instantly!

Kolleen and I, after initially having trouble finding each other due to the fact that there were TWO Starbucks in the same shopping complex and we were each at a different one, finally met up and spent the next 4 hours talking and sharing.

What a blessing from God we had! Here we are together!

Blessings all! Hopefully it won't be much longer until we all can get together!

Re: Do REAL LIVE RITAN's actually exist?? Yes!!

Happy thread!!!!

I would love to have met both of you...how much fun that must have been......

thank you so much for sharing...I love you both :)

OOOHHHHHHHH That is so awesome! Wish I lived in your town too :). You two girls just had a great time today and it really makes me want Jesus to come now more than ever so we can all sip coffee and visit in person. That is so great!

Well, praise God!! I would have loved to have been with the two of you!! How neat...I'm happy for you both!!

It's okay...it won't be long now when we're all together!!

I've been praying for Kolleen's daughter in surgery today. Did she mention how it went?

How cool is that!!!

So happy for you both, catching up and seeing each other for real.

Now....If I get into a little row boat and start off from here...hhhmmm.. I am estimating I can meet you at Starbucks in approx 9 months & 14 days

Sound good?

YbiC / Paul

Paul/Aussie
How cool is that!!!

So happy for you both, catching up and seeing each other for real.

Now....If I get into a little row boat and start off from here...hhhmmm.. I am estimating I can meet you at Starbucks in approx 9 months & 14 days

Sound good?

YbiC / Paul

you better hope your row boat has wings...I am planning on being in heaven...ummm assuming you were going to be coming to texas ...

That is the coolest thing you two!!!

Would loved to have been there, sharing a cup of with you's

Lisaleenie
Well, praise God!! I would have loved to have been with the two of you!! How neat...I'm happy for you both!!

It's okay...it won't be long now when we're all together!!

I've been praying for Kolleen's daughter in surgery today. Did she mention how it went?

I hope we have vanilla creamer in heaven to go with our coffee.......

KoLLen how is your daughter?

Bless you two lovely ladies..

Just think in a few more days, weeks, maybe hours, we all will be reunited near our Yeshua..

At first we probably won't have time to be looking or desire to even be thinking about other RITAs by all the majasty and awe that awaits us..

Later on, maybe Jesus will have a little gathering for us.... How cool would that be.. Is that Kewl.. :))

Joseph

Dont worry Sis, I have already thought about that!!!

Have alook at my new ship, I have named her-"Rapture 888"

How WONDERFUL! Pics of two real live RITANS taken together just today.

How kewl?!

This makes me smile SO BIG!!!

Hey Paul...instead of the "Red Baron", I'll call you the "Cool Blue Baron"!

Paul/Aussie
Dont worry Sis, I have already thought about that!!!

Have alook at my new ship, I have named her-"Rapture 888"

Oh good Paul!!! Very smart! hahaha this reminds me of that song (and no Lisa I am not old enough to remember it;))

3,6,9 the goose drank wine

the monkey chewwed tobacco on a street car line

the line broke

the monkey choked and

we all went to heaven in a little row boat....

except it is only paul going to heaven that way...LOL

Joyful Susan, I'm an old poop, and I don't remember that song!! What the heck kind of song is that???

NO way!!! asre you serious///LOL! I remember that from the late 60's I think ... we used to sing it alll the time...I thought about it the other day and sang it to my son.... then he had it stuck in his head and I would catch him singing it...I will have to find a youetube...good ole youtube.

Oh my goodness..I found it...now mind you i was a very little girl aat this time....I have a great memory...lol

Thanks everyone for being happy for us! I wish you could all be there, but you were in spirit. We both talked about what a blessing RITA is to us!

I have not heard about Kolleen's daughter yet. We talked by email a little while ago, but she has not said yet how she is. Maybe she is finding out now.

Dogggone it...I was trying to listen to this, and it kept buffering every other word so I turned it off!!
GRRRRRRRRR

So did you find yourselves refering to peoples user name as if it was their real name and sounding kind of funny :)...I have meet online friends in real life and we used user names and thats how we identify each other so we would call each other these names...lol I know we must have sounded strange....my user name is normal though...it was joy7. I kind of think I sould have used it here too..

joyful susan
So did you find yourselves refering to peoples user name as if it was their real name and sounding kind of funny :)...I have meet online friends in real life and we used user names and thats how we identify each other so we would call each other these names...lol I know we must have sounded strange....my user name is normal though...it was joy7. I kind of think I sould have used it here too..
Yes, we did use people's user names and it occured to us on a couple of them that we didn't know whether they were male or female! LOL! Maybe we need a box on the posting form next to "Name" to check male or female

Diane C
Thanks everyone for being happy for us! I wish you could all be there, but you were in spirit. We both talked about what a blessing RITA is to us!

I have not heard about Kolleen's daughter yet. We talked by email a little while ago, but she has not said yet how she is. Maybe she is finding out now.

Yes, I'm very happy for you both!!

I bumped up Kolleen's thread asking for prayer for her daughter. I hope she sees it!!

Diane C
joyful susan
Yes, we did use people's user names and it occured to us on a couple of them that we didn't know whether they were male or female! LOL! Maybe we need a box on the posting form next to "Name" to check male or female

Funny!!.... I know I have thought posters were women that turned out to be men posters...it takes a while to straighten out your thinking once that happens....

Lisaleenie
Diane C

Yes, I'm very happy for you both!!

I bumped up Kolleen's thread asking for prayer for her daughter. I hope she sees it!!

You're sooo sweet and thoughtful.... i bet there are so many rewards in heaven for you that it will take all of eternity to discover them all.....

You too, sis!

Yes everybody "TWO LIVE RITAN'S SPOTTED ON COLORADO STREETS TODAY...........!!!"

The only way it COULD have been better is if each of you really HAD been there with us ~ sipping Starbucks! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Diane ~ you did a great job on the post ~ perfect!

So I want to encourage you all, that if you find you live near another Ritan, it would be so worthwhile to meet!

It makes you feel so much more connected to everyone who is part of the wonderful Rita fellowship.

Paul ~ you better hurry and set sail to make the next big Rita coffee shop gathering!!! Hurry brother!

Concerning my daughters's surgery, I have not heard anything yet. My brother called tonight so I don't know if anyone with my daughter tried to call. I am hoping to hear sometime tomorrow. She had told me that the doctors had said it was a painful type of surgery, so she could well be dreaming away the night with medication. As soon as I connect and find out, I'll post. Thank you all for asking

KoLLeen...I thought you were here all along..LOL...

I am so glad you had fun today..

and I think no news is good new with your daughter..... thank you for letting us know :)

Kolleen, I echo what Joyful Susan said. So glad you and Diane had a good time, and I wish I was there myself!!

Please keep us posted about your daughter.

Lisaleenie
Kolleen, I echo what Joyful Susan said. So glad you and Diane had a good time, and I wish I was there myself!!

yeah but I bet you meant no newS and not no new...like i typed...I bet I am right..

joyful susan
Lisaleenie

yeah but I bet you meant no newS and not no new...like i typed...I bet I am right..

Heeee heee I just noticed that typo! I must be blonde!

Lisaleenie
joyful susan
Lisaleenie

Oh yeah I forgot ...LOL..

i think if i knew the rapture was going to happen next week I would dye my hair blonde ......

i think if i knew the rapture was going to happen next week I would dye my hair blonde ......

If you're thinking of dying your hair, you better do it now...I doubt if there's any hair dye in heaven!

P.S. Have you ever noticed that LONG after others stop posting, we're still going on a toot???

OI have never dyed my hair a different color!!! I wonder what it woudl be like to have blonde hair.... but woudl not want to maintian that at all.....so if we were going in a week I would do it...maybe,,

Always wait a couple of minutes after I post something...I always go back and add stuff...hee hee

I always start a new psot with ps...jsut ioncase no one looks back and they miss my wisdom...LOL

ok now what did you say? Oh yeah....I know sometimes I think I could end all the threads on the first page with my post so my name will be the only one on the right side ..:) its still early for you though

Lisaleenie

If you're thinking of dying your hair, you better do it now...I doubt if there's any hair dye in heaven!

P.S. Have you ever noticed that LONG after others stop posting, we're still going on a toot???

i wonder if I dyed my hair now if I would be a blonde in heaven...lol

Good question! Probably not, because you weren't born a blonde!! I think everyone will have their real teeth, too...no choppers in heaven!!

It's usually me who's the last poster on a thread. Usually after I get to post, everything has already been said and by the time I get there it's all chewed meat.....

Lisaleenie
Good question! Probably not, because you weren't born a blonde!! I think everyone will have their real teeth, too...no choppers in heaven!!

hahahahahahaqhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhaHAHAHAHA

well thank You Jesus I get to keep my real teeth and you will not give me choppers..hahahahahah oh tears LOLOLOLOL

oh I shoudl have said Darn I wantted c
hoppers..hahahaha I snorted.......

lISA i AM HOWLING NOW...I can not type either.....

i can't breeeeeeethe..lol

HEE HEEE HEEE You crack me up!!!!

LISA!!!!! i was having a party al lby myself again.....

I have to go to bed now its late...

bahahahahahaqha you were posting when I was calling you......I told you never to post my pic here /....

Hey, it took me awhile to find this beauty!!

Okay, goodnight, sis!!!!

It started out that two sisters met.
Then Lisa and Joyful Susan talked.
And the funnier things got.
You two,Heaven will not be the same.
I laughted so hard.
I can't type either when laughing or crying.
Love you two.

so thats wher eyou were.....thank you for the compliment...I will be able to open my mouth when i get my real teef in heaven...if I try hard enough I can swallow my whole head...

I didn't think anyone noticed us two goofys clowning around!! I just love to laugh and act silly! Glad you joined us, Star!!

Star
It started out that two sisters met.
Then Lisa and Joyful Susan talked.
And the funnier things got.
You two,Heaven will not be the same.
I laughted so hard.
I can't type either when laughing or crying.
Love you two.

oh star I am so glad..this post made me really really happy... I love you both.....you are very special to jesus.... He loves you with an everlasting love...You are His child and He has called you by name....His love is so great for you and He is with you always and will never leave you or forsake you.... God bless you Star .. I believe there are many many rewards stored up in heaven for you too....I can not wait to see what He has for us.....and I look forward to having fun with you and Lisa...

so thats wher eyou were.....thank you for the compliment...I will be able to open my mouth when i get my real teef in heaven...if I try hard enough I can swallow my whole head...

Hey Miss Typo, whats a teef???

hahahahahahahahhahah I'm still laughing....

Teef. Hey, that's pretty bad!! hahahahahahahahahah

Lisaleenie

Hey Miss Typo, whats a teef???

hahahahahahahahhahah I'm still laughing....

Teef. Hey, that's pretty bad!! hahahahahahahahahah

Miss blondie...i did that one on purpose...lololol YOU crack me up..we are going to have sooo much fun together.....I am laughing soo ohard....

oh star I am so glad..this post made me really really happy... I love you both.....you are very special to jesus.... He loves you with an everlasting love...You are His child and He has called you by name....His love is so great for you and He is with you always and will never leave you or forsake you.... God bless you Star .. I believe there are many many rewards stored up in heaven for you too....I can not wait to see what He has for us.....and I look forward to having fun with you and Lisa...

AMEN!!! I love you both, too!! I can't wait to see you both in heaven....we are going to laugh soooo hard!!

Miss blondie...i did that one on purpose...lololol YOU crack me up..we are going to have sooo much fun together.....I am laughing soo ohard....

TEEF....THAT'S A GOOD ONE!! I'm still laughing hehhhheeeehheeeeee

Lisaleenie

AMEN!!! I love you both, too!! I can't wait to see you both in heaven....we are going to laugh soooo hard!!

if you can pull me away from Jesus's feet that is.....I wonder how long I will be at his feet..I mean i will have eternity...and i knwo I want to be there for a while....then I want to explore heaven

Lisaleenie
joyful susan
Lisaleenie

Leenie! You ARE blond..........I saw that singing avatar picture of you............

I was wondering where her avatar pic was...I started to post about it...and once again God used koLLeeN because I was too slow....

if you can pull me away from Jesus's feet that is.....I wonder how long I will be at his feet..I mean i will have eternity...and i knwo I want to be there for a while....then I want to explore heaven

hey, I'm sure I can find a farmer John with a forklift....

heheheheheheheheheh.... TEEF!....HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Lisaleenie

hey, I'm sure I can find a farmer John with a forklift....

heheheheheheheheheh.... TEEF!....HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha

what cha talking bout willis..forklift?

All right, Kolleen! You've joined the goofys!!

Okay, here's blondie singing to the Lord....

ahh hyoure a cutie Lisa :)

HEY YOU TWO!!! ~~~~ Turn the lights out when you go to bed......g'night

what cha talking bout willis..forklift?

Didn't you say something about someone prying you away from Jesus feet? Well, that's where the forklift comes in....

hahahahahahahaha

I know but why do you need a forklift...what cha suggesting here Lisa..:)

Hey, Susan, we're busted!!! TIme to go beddie bye!!

GOODNIGHT, SISTERS!!!

HUGS BACK!!!

1 2
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com