Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Have no doubt... God is still @ work in Nashville

I’ve been sitting here watching our local telethon for the floods that have happened in Nashville, & have been amazed how truth has been pouring out over the airwaves. Devastation is everywhere, but God is using it to bring people back to Himself. Amen?

Earlier, I heard Alison Krauss sing, “I Know Who Holds Tomorrow” (where Jesus’ name is in the 2nd verse). I honestly can’t remember when I heard Jesus’ name sung plainly in prime time on a network channel.

I also heard several other artists sing about God tonight. They said earlier that this telethon is being picked up live on CNN & many other networks tonight.

Lorrie Morgan was on talking about Grand Ole Opry star Jeannie Seely who lost everything. She lived out by the Opry House right on the river. Many others have, too, famous or not. It’s the not famous ones that have it the worst. But, people are starting to come together through it all, & are reaching out to God for help & for mercy.

What a way to get musician’s (gospel & otherwise) attention — to destroy their favorite instruments! Wow. Our Lord holds the whole world in His hands. He’s got this in His hands, too.

With just one storm, the Lord dumped water on & wiped out most of the current crop of touring musicians’ gear. Our local rehearsal hall called Soundcheck is where most entertainers in town go to rehearse for their tours. It is also where they store the majority of their gear & stage wardrobe. Talk about a WAKE-UP CALL! Soundcheck sits downtown on the riverfront, & you’d miss it if you weren’t looking close. The musicians like it this way... it keeps the groupies & fans at bay so they can have peace while they rehearse.

Checkout Soundcheck now:

Backstage Custom Cases:

The main tour bus parking lot:

You can see more photos here.

I can’t think of a more appropriate song for the next couple weeks to help people hold on. Thank you, Alison, for keeping it real & sharing the truth & our Lord Jesus’ name once again on national TV. It’s sad that a country star would do it, while the Gospel singers played it safe with their songs. How WRONG is that?? Oy vey, now you get to see a little more of my world. What must our Lord think?? I guess He showed us all.

I don’t know about tomorrow
I just live for day to day
I don’t borrow from the sunshine
For it’s skies may turn to gray

I don’t worry o’er the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I’ll walk beside Him
For He knows what lies ahead

Many things about tomorrow
I don’t seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand

Ev’ry step is getting brighter
As the golden stairs I climb
Ev’ry burden's getting lighter
Ev’ry cloud is silver lined

There the sun is always shining
There no tear will dim the eye
At the ending of the rainbow
Where the mountains touch the sky

--

Hang in there everyone. Not much longer. Let the shaking continue until everyone WAKES UP. Sooner or later, it will hit your community, too. Let it all go except Him. It’s not worth holding on to, anyway.

Let’s all try to get along while we wait, OK?? It’s just going to keep getting rougher the longer we’re here.

Re: Have no doubt... God is still @ work in Nashville

TN Dove
I’ve been sitting here watching our local telethon for the floods that have happened in Nashville, & have been amazed how truth has been pouring out over the airwaves. Devastation is everywhere, but God is using it to bring people back to Himself. Amen?

Earlier, I heard Alison Krauss sing, “I Know Who Holds Tomorrow” (where Jesus’ name is in the 2nd verse). I honestly can’t remember when I heard Jesus’ name sung plainly in prime time on a network channel.

I also heard several other artists sing about God tonight. They said earlier that this telethon is being picked up live on CNN & many other networks tonight.

Lorrie Morgan was on talking about Grand Ole Opry star Jeannie Seely who lost everything. She lived out by the Opry House right on the river. Many others have, too, famous or not. But, people are starting to come together through it all & are reaching out to God for help & for mercy.

What a way to get musician’s (gospel & otherwise) attention — to destroy their favorite instruments! Wow. Our Lord holds the whole world in His hands. He’s got this in His hands, too.

With just one storm, the Lord dumped water on & wiped out most of the current crop of touring musicians’ gear. Our local rehearsal hall called Soundcheck is where most entertainers in town go to rehearse for their tours. It is also where they store the majority of their gear & stage wardrobe. Talk about a WAKE-UP CALL! Soundcheck sits downtown on the riverfront, & you’d miss it if you weren’t looking close. The musicians like it this way... it keeps the groupies & fans at bay so they can have peace while they rehearse.

Checkout Soundcheck now:

Backstage Custom Cases:

The main tour bus parking lot:

You can see more photos here.

I can’t think of a more appropriate song for the next couple weeks to help people hold on. Thank you, Alison, for keeping it real & sharing the truth & our Lord Jesus’ name once again on national TV. It’s sad that a country star would do it, while the Gospel singers played it safe with their songs. How WRONG is that?? Oy vey, now you get to see a little more of my world. What must our Lord think?? I guess He showed us all.

I don’t know about tomorrow
I just live for day to day
I don’t borrow from the sunshine
For it’s skies may turn to gray

I don’t worry o’er the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I’ll walk beside Him
For He knows what lies ahead

Ev’ry step is getting brighter
As the golden stairs I climb
Ev’ry burden's getting lighter
Ev’ry cloud is silver lined

There the sun is always shining
There no tear will dim the eye
At the ending of the rainbow
Where the mountains touch the sky

--

Hang in there everyone. Not much longer. Let the shaking continue until everyone WAKES UP. Sooner or later, it will hit your community, too. Let it all go except Him. It’s not worth holding on to, anyway.

Let’s all try to get along while we wait, OK?? It’s just going to keep getting rougher the longer we’re here.

wow! I am glad I live on a hill

and believe me there is nothing I care to hang onto ..well maybe Pauls row boat if it starts to rain....

joyful susan
wow! I am glad I live on a hill :)

and believe me there is nothing I care to hang onto ..well maybe Pauls row boat if it starts to rain....

Me, too, J/S. I’m SO glad I listened to Him & bought on high ground when I was buying my house a couple years ago. People thought I was crazy then for buying where I did. They don't think so now.

TN Dove
joyful susan
wow! I am glad I live on a hill :)

Me, too, J/S. I’m SO glad I listened to Him & bought on high ground when I was buying my house a couple years ago. People thought I was crazy then for buying where I did. They don't think so now.

Sounds like wisdom to me

Remeber TN when we said that all of the destruction
was of the Lord.To get peoples attention.
To bring those not saved.In to a saved relationship
with Jesus.
Glory to God.He is doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can’t think of a more appropriate song for the next couple weeks to help people hold on. Thank you, Alison, for keeping it real & sharing the truth & our Lord Jesus’ name once again on national TV. It’s sad that a country star would do it, while the Gospel singers played it safe with their songs. How WRONG is that??

You're right TN. How wrong is that? The angels are watching and recording it all and God sees and hears who is really trusting Him.

I have loved Allison Krauss and her music since the first time I heard her sing. She has the voice of an angel. Thanks for putting up her song, it is beautiful.

joyful susan
Sounds like wisdom to me :)

Certainly not mine. For once, I listened to Him even though it did not look like the best choice to me at the time. I just drove around until He said, "that's the one".

Star
Remeber TN when we said that all of the destruction
was of the Lord.To get peoples attention.
To bring those not saved.In to a saved relationship
with Jesus.
Glory to God.He is doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES. Bring it ON! Shake it all down & burn it all up, I say. I'm ready to get this show on the road.

Texas Sue
can’t think of a more appropriate song for the next couple weeks to help people hold on. Thank you, Alison, for keeping it real & sharing the truth & our Lord Jesus’ name once again on national TV. It’s sad that a country star would do it, while the Gospel singers played it safe with their songs. How WRONG is that??

You're right TN. How wrong is that? The angels are watching and recording it all and God sees and hears who is really trusting Him.

I have loved Allison Krauss and her music since the first time I heard her sing. She has the voice of an angel. Thanks for putting up her song, it is beautiful.

It was SAD. I won't name names of the "Gospel artists", though.

Here's Alison's version much the way she did it tonight. This is at the White House last year at the First Lady's music workshop on July 21, 2009. Go Alison!! Tell them who they need.

bttt, so Texas Sue & everyone can hear Alison.

Thanks TN! You are a real peach :) Love listening to Allison Krauss - heavenly!

I LOVE Allison and I LOVE this song! Thanks TN!

Yep, there's a reason this hit the heart of Nashville - it will be for good.

You know what, fellow RITArians? This is ALL Bible Prophecy being fulfilled in these, the last days, just B4 Jesus comes to rapture us off this planet. Think about it!

We're finally here!!!

Tammy (SNC)

And Sister in Christ we have a front row seat!!!

Love the music, I had never heard of Allison singing before, really is nice to hear.

I really think some people are waking up.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com