<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rapture in a few days? Seems realistic, huh . .

Clint Reep (7 May 2010) @ Five Doves . .
"Beginning of rapid downward spiral"

I have never posted about dreams or visions I have had personally however this one seems very accurate.

A few weeks ago I was praying and I remember asking the Lord how I would know time is exceedingly short. ( I only use words like exceedingly in prayer it seems.)

That night I had a dream that I cant forget. In my dream the stock market had a tremendous loss in a very short period of time but recovered to be a bad loss but not as bad as it was earlier that day.

In my dream the final loss was over 340 points. After I saw the stock market in my dream I was told "Now is the time, its at the door".

I can recall the feeling of reality that things were going to be very bad very soon yet I was not panicked just aware of what was coming here on earth.

When I saw what happened today I have no choice but to share what I saw in my dream. I don't know what to say about this other than I have been burdened to share this.

I believe we are days away from the rapture but there may be sorrows in the days ahead just before the Lord carries us home to be in the Kingdom or our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Be a candle to the world and lovingly share Christ with all that you can while you can.

My burden is lifted and whether my dream is accurate or not time will tell.

I do not profess to be a prophet, I am only a poor soul saved by Jesus Christ that feels led to share this for those here now and for those left behind.

I know I'm preaching to the choir but it must be said that only Jesus Christ can save anyone. All other gods are false and a lie of the devil.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God Almighty and in fact Jesus was God wrapped in flesh who was the stone cut without human hands.( Virgin Birth for those left behind) Jesus Christ Died on the cross without any sin or fault, to save those who would believe in Him.

Jesus was risen from the tomb 3 days after his death and Jesus Christ lives forever more Amen!

If you ask Jesus into your heart as savior and believe these things you WILL be saved.

No other god lives and no other god saves.

There are many gods but there is only one true and living God that paid the price to secure our place in eternity in His Kingdom through the Blood of Jesus Christ our Savior and our King.

ybiC

Clint Reep

Re: Rapture in a few days? Seems realistic, huh . .

Thank you.
The stock market did fall 1000 points 5-6-2010.

TY. For we could very well be outta here 10 days earlier than expected.

Tammy (SNC)

I agree with you SNC! It seems to make sense that God would want to put the Jewish eyes on Jesus and an Ascension day rapture would do this! Maybe this is a 7 day warning.

Melissa
I agree with you SNC! It seems to make sense that God would want to put the Jewish eyes on Jesus and an Ascension day rapture would do this! Maybe this is a 7 day warning.

You betcha!!!

Tammy (SNC)

Hugs back to you Tammy!!

I am sooo excited..I do not want to study..i want to go tell the world that we are about to leave here...

I had an awesome conversation with one of my very best friends this morning...she wanted to know what I have been up to....so Ilet her know how good God has been to me and then we talked about the rapture about to happen...it was soo much fun..... I want to talk to more peopel about it....peopel who do not already know....

Thank you for this donna...I was going to copy it and send it in an email but for some reason my computer froze!!! Devil..I hd to shut down and start all over....but i will be sending it :)

I believe we are days away from the rapture

The Lord just said tome,
" I'll take care of your stuff and then we are gone. "

I have some final stuff to do May 8- 9?
May 8 maybe my stuff will be done. ?

I fall down in my walk with the Lord and make mistakes-

May 8-9 - 10 Maybe?

So Donna,

Are you looking for stocks to end on a day in the 340-ish range?

For the record, the dow finished down 348 points yesterday (after a near-1,000 point plunge). Exactly as Clint Reep relates from his dream.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/financial-crime-politics/2010/may/06/dow-plunges-348-but-recovers-from-near1000-drop/

"Exceedingly" means surpassing, greater than, superior to, going beyond a set limit.

"Exceedingly short" would imply as short as short can be.

May...5...6...7...Jesus?

WoW

When I saw that the market had fallen 1,000 points it caused me to think "Millenium" coming. Of course it is just on the other side of Daniel's "last week" - the last 7 years of history.

Hubby Gene told me nawww

He's coming during the 3 days at Pentecost.

He said we should work at being more Christ like today...

ps- I'm useally ( probablly always? ) wrong when were not in agreemnet. LOL>

While I was out shopping this afternoon, and while pondering Reep's dream and the word "exceedingly," I found myself behind an suv that had a Cardinals red bird decal on the back window. The license plate of the suv was a personalized plate that bore the word "cloudy." Might we be in the clouds soon?

Mark, how timely and I hope you are right.

I heard sometime back when the stock market falls 1000 points the rapture is right behind.

It is right now topsy turby...Only the Lord knows when He is coming...we have been given words of encouragement...warnings that He is about to blow that LAST TRUMPET...when? your guess is as good as mine.
May be Accension Day, Pentecost or any day thereafter.There are two different messages out there...one is like it is about to happen any day now and another possibly a short time...how short is the question. We will soon find out!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

it may not seem that anything will happen or it may not feel like anything will happen. It will just happen!

It will just happen. Surely He comes quickly

WOW! If this dream was indeed legit and someone not yanking our chain, this is truly amazing.

The stock market falling 1000 points was absolutely incredible and stunned everyone on wall Street. I haven't heard a good explanation for it from the experts. It definitely seems like it could be the work of God. And then the day finally ended at just above a 300 loss.

This dream was right on. NO ONE could have predicted this.

Get your money out of the bank by teh third week of April of you might not get it.

Tip from another forum.

True or false?

Everyone knows the market will crash-
you can't spend the money Obama did and not crash.

The only question is when.

The CRASH has been planned.

but God has a plan too..

yes it does Sis ...it seems right for this world is already no place for the Church to be ...we will be with HIM very soon !
Lord COME QUICKLY !
bonnie

With B.O. now giving away trillions to 'bail out' Greece, all the while disdaining Israel . . it IS just amazing, we're still here seeing all this!!

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, DEAR LORD JESUS!!! WE SOOO WANT TO GO HOME TO BE WITH YOU 4-EVER IN OUR HEAVENLY HOME!!!

Tammy

Donna..yep..and the Word says..I will bless those who bless Israel..and we sure are NOT blessing Israel..and curse those who curse Israel and we sure ARE cursing Israel..

Awee- I go to watch my mother die a horrible death from cancer -
now i get to watch my nation do the same.

Gee.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com