which strengtheneth me.
Luke 10:19)Behold,I give unto you power to
tread on serpents and scorpions and
over all the power of the enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt
you.
Song:Rock of ages
Brothers and sisters,
This vessel was under attach this morning.
I anointed my self.Prayed,and then called the
number that Charity posted.
(1-800-947-5433).As the lady prayed for me.
In the spirit,I saw Jesus pouring a purple
substance over me.
GLORY TO GOD

Re: My Bride is under Attach

I agree w/ya' there, Star.

Just look at how Franklin Graham too, has been under attack as of recently. He too, needs the same kind of an annointing.

Tammy (SNC)

Star, Thank you so much for the reminder that what I am experiencing is the enemy's attack, as he HATES Christ's beloved. This morning I woke up in tremendous pain- all over my body- couldn't get out of bed for a long time. Having a hard time even typing right now. I need to fight the enemy with the power He has given me in Christ Jesus. Amen!

Oh, and I didn't post that #
not sure who did...

Char can't wait to dance for Jesus
Star, Thank you so much for the reminder that what I am experiencing is the enemy's attack, as he HATES Christ's beloved. This morning I woke up in so much pain- all over my body- couldn't get out of bed for a long time. Having a hard time even typing right now. I need to fight the enemy with the power He has given me in Christ Jesus. Amen!

Char I am sorry to hear you are in pain It makes me sad...

I will be lifting you up today.....

For you, sister Star:

for you, dear Star.

Char can't wait to dance for Jesus
Star, Thank you so much for the reminder that what I am experiencing is the enemy's attack, as he HATES Christ's beloved. This morning I woke up in tremendous pain- all over my body- couldn't get out of bed for a long time. Having a hard time even typing right now. I need to fight the enemy with the power He has given me in Christ Jesus. Amen!

for you, too, sweet C.

Not much longer. Keep looking up.

Father,
Char needs your help.
Jesus will give you strength for the day.
So then LORD,this vessel asks that you give your
your strength every day.Till we go HOME
I plede your POWERFULL BLOOD over her right now
in JESUS NAME

Reveal Your strength and arms around Char and Randy . . .

Father, please send Your comfort and healing, strengthen our sister and brother.

Father, we are touching the hem of Your robe, asking for Your rest to come over Char and Randy, please, Holy Spirit cover them in Christ's heavenly strength . . . .

TN,
Praise the Lord,
And bless your heart.
Those songs were BEAUTIFULL.
Thank you
In JESUS name

Thank you so much, brother Kerry & my beautiful sisters.

I can feel His arms enfolding and protecting me, even now.

Kerry, those Rock of Ages vids were beyond lovely.
Peace flowing through my soul. Praise You, Jesus.

Agreeing in prayer- Lord deliver us from evil.

Char- the same thing happened to me about a year ago- last spring. Death was better than life.

God help me through this...

I wasattacked thisam and remember to sing becauseof 2HH post. First Iquoted the word because that wasonly asfar asI could go.

You are all I want oh Lord, hide me in your heart.
he is teachin me a new song.

Mtn Mollie, do you have email? If you will email me at jakeandcharity@gmail.com, I'd like to encourage you.

Father, I pray for Char right now and for all who are under attack. I rebuke satan and his demons from YOUR cHURCH AND I bind them and send them to where Jesus sends them. I pray for Char for complete relief of this pain that she is going through. Speaks words of peace and comfort to her and make Your presense so real to her.I pray this in Jesus name, amen.

Yes, I totally agree that we are under attack,I know that I have been.

THANK YOU STAR FOR THIS MESSAGE...

God Bless...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

You are sooo sweet Star, I just want to hug you up for your right on time messages every day.

Being under seige does seem to be the way it is, I think the evil around us is working hard but it will not get a foot hold.

I love your bible verses today and the song!!!

Praying too for all of us, and we know the battle has been won, and waiting for the great I AM.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Well this vessel can see.She needs to go back
to school.Class 101 for spelling.I ment to spell
attack.
Brothers and Sisters,
Like you,this vessel praises the Lord.For HIS
timely messages.
This vessel gets as excited as all of you.
So on that note.
Lets praise the Lord (FIRST).Then maybe me?
Bless your hearts.

Praying for you Charity,we are all going through it!,but our Beloved will soon take us out of it!!

LOL Star,

Praising the Lord for all His GOODNESS and KINDNESS,

and Thank you DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER for your FAITHFUL SON!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Char thanks.

I'll send you an e mail as soon as my box clears of incoming mail. I got 10 coming in with attachmnets and a slow computer.

ps- 3pm in Idaho e mail sent.

This morning I woke up in tremendous pain- all over my body- couldn't get out of bed for a long time. "

This is contraversial-

An Introduction by Rosalind Peterson
BEGINNING ON March 27, 2002, a number of individuals in Lake, Mendocino, and Sonoma Counties (California), began to keep a chronological log of jets leaving varying types of lingering contrails, unusual types of weather patterns, tree health, mold and mildew problems, human health problems, and newspaper articles on usual events.

It is believed that jets leaving lingering contrails, and jet fuel emissions, are causing detrimental human health effects and environmental degradation. There are both still pictures and video tapes of many of the events which are found on this website.
snip

http://www.californiaskywatch.com/about.htmV

They have been spraying us for a year.
The chemtrail watchers- (they)
They say to take vitamins, collodial silver and msm.
We did and it helps.

Over the last 2 weeks I have been suffering with Sciatica. A pain that goes from my back all the way down the back of my legs.

It hurts the most when I am sitting down at my computer. (Funny that, because thats normally when I am talking on RITA, with Gods children)

Anyway I have been a typical bloke, and just bearing with it

Love ybiC / Paul

Paul,

Lots of ice from the middle of the back, all the
way down both hips. 15min. on 15 min. off and back
on.

Then a chiropractor twiced a week for a month
will make a world of difference.

Praying for you.

Dear Star, the Lord has put you on my heart. You said that you felt attacked this morning. Are you feeling better?

You are such a blessing to us. Even though you're hurting yourself sometimes, you still seek the Lord on our behalf and pray for us. I just wanted to thank you for that.

Dear Lord, I plead the blood of Jesus over Star. I ask that you protect her from the attacks of the enemy. I ask that your holy angels surround her right now. I pray that You wrap Your arms around her and manifest Your love for her and give her Your peace. I ask this in Jesus precious Name. Amen.

Amen.

Hugs Star.

Thank you Star! I was also under attack this morning but did not recognize it as such until I saw your post. Then I pleaded the blood and got free! Thank You Jesus!!

It is wonderful how each member in the Body of Christ plays a vital part in the lives of all the others. We certainly do need each other as the word says:

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25 KJV)

Thank you to everyone here at RITA.

Dear Paul,

Listen, I have had sciatica (spelling) and I feel for you, it is such a constant wearing pain.

Then, a lady I know showed me how to make it go away, in the church bathroom of all places. She said she couldn't explain it to me and that she would get on the floor and show me. But since she was in her late 70's I laid down.

What she had me do is grab the knee of the side that hurt and wrap my arms around the knee with the sore hip and draw it up towards the ear on the opposite side while bending that ear towards the knee.

She said it would hurt but to hold that position for as long as I could, like maybe a minute and do it a couple of times a day until the pain was gone. I only did it twice a day for two days and it was finally gone after a couple of weeks of pain.

All I can figure is that nerve gets pinched and this movement unpinched it.

It worked for me, hope it works for you.

YSIC,
Patti in Texas

Email: jpwebco@gvtc.com

I am thinking of this thread
at night as I'm attached in bed.

Lord cover me.

Lord cover us.

AT 3 am my foot was pr- ick- ed
by a pin that was not there.

but it was there.

Get thee behind me Saten
resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Day before it was a charlie horse-
strange days we live in.

Father I humbly ask that you heal my brothers and sisters here at RITA that are in any kind of pain physical or emotional. I ask this in the name of your Precious Son Jesus Christ Amen.

I hope you all feel better soon! I love you all and it distresses me to hear some of you are in pain.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com