Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hawaiian Volcanoes Awaken ?

Hawaiian Volcanoes Awaken

May 3, 2010
Randy in Gunnison

A few nights ago I had the same dream three times during the night. In these dreams there was a sudden change in the volcanic activity in the Hawaiian Islands. The Big Island began having long duration seismic events and both Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea began to emit stem and ash. Volcanoes on the other island began to show signs of awakening. There was a sudden increase in magma output coming from Kileua.

All of the islands began to shake with long duration earthquake. Then Mauna Loa erupted. Honolulu was struck by a large earthquake that caused a portion of the city to collapse into the Pacific Ocean. Thousands Drowned.

An order was given to evacuate the Islands. It had to be done entirely by ships from Pearl Harbor because the skies had become so filled by ash and debris aircraft could not travel them.

Then an underwater volcano of tremendous force erupted off shore of The Big Island, causing land submergence and the awakening of new volcanic vents.

When the volcanoes settled down the Hawaiian (islands) were very different. Large land areas had collapsed into the ocean and what was left was covered with gray ash.

Randy in Gunnison

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Prophecy/10050....volcanoes.html

Re: Hawaiian Volcanoes Awaken ?

This sooo prophetic, isn't it!? You only just have to read Luke 21:11, don't you!?

Tammy (SNC)

Your dream:
Gen.41:32)And for that the dream was doubled
unto Pharoah twice;it is because the thing is
established by God,and God will shortly bring it to
pass.You had a dream.Of the vision that the HOLY SPIRIT gave.Which means that Jesus is bring HIS SWORD
upon America.I believe EZE.Says more on this
America will be cut up.Because of aborted babies
and laws protecting HOMOSEXUALS.And many more sins.

Abbershay
Hawaiian Volcanoes Awaken

May 3, 2010
Randy in Gunnison

A few nights ago I had the same dream three times during the night. In these dreams there was a sudden change in the volcanic activity in the Hawaiian Islands. The Big Island began having long duration seismic events and both Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea began to emit stem and ash. Volcanoes on the other island began to show signs of awakening. There was a sudden increase in magma output coming from Kileua.

All of the islands began to shake with long duration earthquake. Then Mauna Loa erupted. Honolulu was struck by a large earthquake that caused a portion of the city to collapse into the Pacific Ocean. Thousands Drowned.

An order was given to evacuate the Islands. It had to be done entirely by ships from Pearl Harbor because the skies had become so filled by ash and debris aircraft could not travel them.

Then an underwater volcano of tremendous force erupted off shore of The Big Island, causing land submergence and the awakening of new volcanic vents.

When the volcanoes settled down the Hawaiian (islands) were very different. Large land areas had collapsed into the ocean and what was left was covered with gray ash.

Randy in Gunnison

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Prophecy/10050....volcanoes.html

I was thinking about Revelation 6:14 which reads: Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up and every mountain and island was moved out of place.

And then later on in Rev. 16:20 it reads: Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

I know that there's other scriptures pertaining to "islands," but these are the best ones related to Bible Prophecy I could find.

Tammy (SNC)

"All of the islands began to shake with long duration earthquake. Then Mauna Loa erupted. Honolulu was struck by a large earthquake that caused a portion of the city to collapse into the Pacific Ocean. Thousands Drowned."

I concur with this revelation. The Lord gave me a dream several weeks ago: I found myself in various places of the world where MAJOR earthquakes were happening. One of those places was on Waikiki beach, Honolulu.

Abbershay,
I found my vision papers on:(Eze.33)
This vision took about a week.
But it had to do with spliting America.Hawaii
and Alaska.Are also split.
When Jesus sunk HIS SWORD in to the ground.He
sunk it up to the hilt.And then turned the handel one
way.Then another way.Splitting America in half length
ways.The reason HE sinks the sword so deep.Is because
of our sins.Their is more.But you get the picture.
And GLORY TO GOD

Star this is interesting, and might go along with your vision. I too had a vision:
a big red heart. And within this heart, from top to bottom was a spinning sword.
It was long, slender & sharp. It was silver in color. I knew this vision meant:
"judgment in love".

God bless you.

Dear Sister Char,
You get BIG RED APPLE.
RIGHT ONNNNNNNN.
JUDGEMENT is exactly what the sword means.

Star
Dear Sister Char,
You get BIG RED APPLE.
RIGHT ONNNNNNNN.
JUDGEMENT is exactly what the sword means.

Dear Sister Char, here's your BIG RED... .

Tammy (SNC)

Char can't wait to dance for Jesus
Star this is interesting, and might go along with your vision. I too had a vision:
a big red heart. And within this heart, from top to bottom was a spinning sword.
It was long, slender & sharp. It was silver in color. I knew this vision meant:
"judgment in love".

God bless you.

Yours also means the Lord's heart is broken for America.

Yes, that too, TN.

This vision is tying in with what Amanda spoke about in her message of today...about a "volcano"...

MARANATHA...VIRGINIA

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com