Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
But Father . . .

. . . what if, we don't find favor in time of the rapture?

"Peace, . . My sons and daughters, . . be still, and know that I AM GOD" . . if I AM for you, who's against you?

"Lift up your eyes on high, and behold!! Who has created these things. Who brings out their host by number. Who calls them all by names by the Greatness of My Might. For in My Strength, not one fails" . . Isaiah 40:26

"I AM your LORD, able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the Presence of My Glory with exceeding joy" . . Jude 24

Oh, . . . to the only wise God our Savior be glory and majesty, dominion, and power, both NOW and ever, amen . . Jude 24

But, Lord, if we don't diligently confess before You, even beg for your forgiveness how shall we know daily?

"Which of you without sin, may cast the first stone". . John 8.

But. Lord what if we willfully sin, and have no desire to seek repentance?

"They are not Mine, I never knew them".

But, Father . . .

Keep your hearts and mind stayed on Me, dearly beloved. Rejoice over your salvation, for by Grace are you saved; and not of yourselves . .

The Spirit I sent is your Comforter . . . . Fellowshipping with Me, Spending time in praise to Me causes My Perfect Love to cast out fear

Re: But Father . . .

Donna
I second your post!

This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.... Isaiah 30:15

Amen and amen Donna. Line upon line, precept upon precept. The Word is a light unto our path and life unto our lives. It is able to save to the utmost.

Abide in us precious Savior

Tom

Donna,
In agreement with all the above.
Thank you

Little Anne, Melanie, Tom, and Star . . as watchers, the living Word is a true blessing, our Source, and utterly God's Spoken Word teaching us that . . . .

"Blessed is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ" . . Ephes. 1:3

"My Father Who gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's Hand" . . John 10:29

"And it shall be said in that day, Lo! this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us; this is the Lord; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation" . . Isaiah 25:9

In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in Him, and He saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in Him; let us rejoice and be glad in His Salvation." Is 25:9 NIV

That verse in Isaiah is so precious. When I was going through an espicially hard time several years ago and there seemed to be little hope in sight. I really hung on to that verse. I wanted more than anything when this life was said and done to be able to stand a say...."This is MY LORD I Trusted in Him. I believed His Word and He is MY God. NO matter what ...I trust the LORD."

Not that I can be proud of anything about myself I don't mean that ...but I want to be among those who took Him at His Word and could proudly boast on Him and His goodness first hand.

So I am extremely blessed to see your version that talks of Waiting on The LORD. How precious is this and timely. Just beautiful. How absolutely perfectly a Word in Season and alive for us waiting right now.

In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we waited for Him, and He saved us. This is the LORD, we waited for Him; let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation."

Mary Ann
a Word in Season and alive for us waiting right now.

In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we waited for Him, and He saved us. This is the LORD, we waited for Him; let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation."

Oh, Mary Ann . . Jesus IS speaking for this generation, especially NOW in a world blinded by its darkness, we're believing Jesus will tarry no longer!!! So MUCH affirmation . .

Could be only days away . . May this month of MAY be the catching away!!

Donna
. . . what if, we don't find favor in time of the rapture?

"Peace, . . My sons and daughters, . . be still, and know that I AM GOD" . . if I AM for you, who's against you?

"Lift up your eyes on high, and behold!! Who has created these things. Who brings out their host by number. Who calls them all by names by the Greatness of My Might. For in My Strength, not one fails" . . Isaiah 40:26

"I AM your LORD, able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the Presence of My Glory with exceeding joy" . . Jude 24

Oh, . . . to the only wise God our Savior be glory and majesty, dominion, and power, both NOW and ever, amen . . Jude 24

But, Lord, if we don't diligently confess before You, even beg for your forgiveness how shall we know daily?

"Which of you without sin, may cast the first stone". . John 8.

But. Lord what if we willfully sin, and have no desire to seek repentance?

"They are not Mine, I never knew them".

But, Father . . .

Keep your hearts and mind stayed on Me, dearly beloved. Rejoice over your salvation, for by Grace are you saved; and not of yourselves . .

The Spirit I sent is your Comforter . . . . Fellowshipping with Me, Spending time in praise to Me causes My Perfect Love to cast out fear

I IT, DONNA!!!

Thx dear sis, for the above blessed ressurance.

Donna
A Word in Season and alive for us waiting right now.

Oh, Mary Ann . . Jesus IS speaking for this generation, especially NOW in a world blinded by its darkness, we're believing Jesus will tarry no longer!!! So MUCH affirmation . .

Could be only days away . . May this month of MAY be the catching away!![/quote]

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com