<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To the Pray-er's of my Daughter - It's all good!!!

Hi all my pray-ers!!!

She just called!

This if from my daughter who has been having major panic attacks for over
6 years! She has phone troubles, so we could only communicate thru email. So Wednesday, late evening was the last I heard from her before surgery, she said three of her boys would take her to the hospital and drop her off, leave, then come back and get her! I was thinking....you're not going in with her?!! But she had the strength to that as you will see below....

So, she called just a bit ago, saying that she and the kids are at her ex-husbands till Sunday, where she is being taken care of. She will return to her home Sunday, and be on crutches. They say it will be 3-4 months before she'll be back to normal.

BUT ~ Just want you to know what a true blessing of prayer you have all been, and I, and I know God, accounts it all towards you all for her good report.

She said that for her last couple ekg exams, and this time going into the hospital alone, she FELT the prayers ALL AROUND her! Really truly FELT them! She said she just looked out the window of the room they had her in before surgery, and smiled, knowing it was everyone's prayers!

You all have prayed her through this step by step, and I know it's been awhile....but she said now when she begins to feel the beginnings of an attack, she can pray it away. Before your praying, she had no strength to believe for that.

I think it is an awesome thing and testimony that she literally and tangibly has
been feeling your prayers. It brings tears to my eyes! It is the very thing that has supported her, undergirded her, and uplifted her, to be able to face this needed surgery without one attack!

And another very important update.....I had asked for prayer for her physical heart to be healed, as well as her spiritual heart - and I can see the spiritual happening! And for her physical heart....her ekg's have been normal! This is awesome!

After years of panic attacks, afew years of hard to control blood pressure, and initial ekg's with serious concerns for the surgery ~ it is now testing normal! (Still has hbpressure, but on med's)

I am so so so soooo thankful for your faithfullness and endurance in praying, that she can be at this point today. If I could give you crowns, I would ~~~

Here's one for the ladies:

And here's one for the guys:

Love and blessings to each of you forever!

Re: To the Pray-er's of my Daughter - It's all good!!!

This vessel will continue to pray.
How the Lord leads.
Love and Blessing

What an awesome mothers day gift!! So glad to hear this!! God is so good to us! Amen

Kolleen, I was in the middle of cleaning house, but wanted to see if you had posted yet, and what a GREAT SURPRISE!!

WOO HOO!!! I am SO glad to hear your daughter is doing SO well, and can actually FEEL the prayers around her!!!

Wonderful news!!! I truly believe she is going to be saved and come to Jesus in a BIG way!!! Please tell her we are all thinking of her and love her and wish all the best for her!!

Now, we need to pray for your SON! He needs to get out of the new age junk and meet JESUS!!

Thanks for the good report! I am so pleased

Blessings sister!!

Diane

What a wonderful praise report!

Oh, Kolleen, I am so happy to hear this!! Praise our dear Lord!!!I have been following very closely since you mentioned she needed surgery and prayed for her throughout the day yesterday.

The whole experience of her feeling our prayers before and after surgery touches my heart because I can relate to some of her struggles on so many levels.

Thank you for letting us know how she's doing, sis!!

Thanks everybody! All God's blessings back to you!

Diane, actually both my daughters were saved as teens, but strayed, and ran, way way away. There is something deep within them that they have known that God is the Way ~ but not realizing the consequences of not following Him whole heartedly, they lived apart from Him, and have suffered for it on every side.

I have determined that the devil is done with holding generational garbage over ALL my "house," and I am claiming by scripture that my house is turned around.

I have been pouring love, into renewed communication with my kids, and Angie, along with all the prayers from everyone, and things I've shared in how God loves her, she has been doing some crying. I know God is softening her heart from such pain in her life, and is restoring my daughters to Him. It is all good!!

Thank you concerning my son, he is not saved! He is in another world of false god deception, and is leading others astray. The Lord has alot of blind darkness to break thru there.

Kolleen
Thank you concerning my son, he is not saved! He is in another world of false god deception, and is leading others astray. The Lord has alot of blind darkness to break thru there.

P.S. I will pray for your son's salvation, too.

Still rejoicing over your daughter's positive experience with her surgery. Will continue to pray for her recovery.

Hi Kolleen -

Glad to hear Angie is doing so well!

(Thank You, Lord!)

Will continue to keep her in thought and prayer.

KoLLeen this is wonderful news..thank you for sharing...

Now I am gong to bed .. I can barely keep my eyes open tonight...I WONDer WHY?? Lisa?

But.....but Joyful Susan.......I stayed up late tonight just for YOU!! Looks like I'll be the one turning the lights out tonight!! Lest Lisa beats me! Lisa.......Liiiiiiissaaaaa!!!

Kolleen,
Will remember your son in prayer.
Calling it a nite. See you all later today

Giving thanks for what the Lord has done through the prayers of RITA.
I join in with you all even though I don't post much.
May the Lord continue to heal and minister to your daughter.
Every Blessing, Edelweiss

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com