Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CJ.. Got a job for you brother..

Corey, I've been reading a few posts here that our calendar is messed, etc. etc..

I'm to old and brain isn't working as good as it use to for researching, but here's a little job, IF YOU EXCEPT it..

I was thinking about what I had read earlier, and it occurred to me that in 1948 the little nation of Israel was declared a nation on WHAT DAY.. Their holiday if I remember correctly..

May 14-15, 1948 if I remember right..

Question: Is this day of any significance.. I would think that it would be..

Help us out here brother... If I'm remembering correctly, then that would mean our calendar isn't wrong..

thanks Corey..

Joseph

Re: CJ.. Got a job for you brother..

Hey RJ,

You forgot.....

As always, should any member of your RITA force be caught or killed, the secretary will dissavow all knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck CJ." (cue theme song)

Rich

It is not possible for Pentecost to be on Iyar 5 as it is only 3 weeks after Passover.

Email: Daniel@2010rapture.org

RJ, just for your information. Pentecost in 1948 was on June 13th which was the 6th of Sivan 5708 on Jewish Calendar.

You can use this vehicle to find any date in time and see the Jewish equivalent.

http://www.ziberex.dk/utils/jcalendar2?Year=2009&Month=2

Tom

Tom
RJ, just for your information. Pentecost in 1948 was on June 13th which was the 6th of Sivan 5708 on Jewish Calendar.

You can use this vehicle to find any date in time and see the Jewish equivalent.

Tom

Well, Tom, this is a little confusing to me..

According this calendar, Passover atarted on 15 Nisan 5770 2010-03-30 First Day of Pesach (Passover). and ended on 21 Nisan 5770 2010-04-05 Last Day of Pesach (Israel)..

So what is this May 23 that we all have been watching for...

So which date is THE DATE... Or is that the "no man knows, but the Father in Heaven" part..

Joseph

Rich E
Hey RJ,

You forgot.....

As always, should any member of your RITA force be caught or killed, the secretary will dissavow all knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck CJ." (cue theme song)

Rich

Rich E - I always LOVED this show. Such good plots, good writing and wow - such breath-taking endings. Go C.J.!!!!

Tom

Tom

Thx sooo much, Tom, for that link. I greatly appreciate it very much so...that I bookmarked it for future reference.

Tammy (SNC)

RJ
Tom

Well, Tom, this is a little confusing to me..

According this calendar, Passover atarted on 15 Nisan 5770 2010-03-30 First Day of Pesach (Passover). and ended on 21 Nisan 5770 2010-04-05 Last Day of Pesach (Israel)..

So what is this May 23 that we all have been watching for...

So which date is THE DATE... Or is that the "no man knows, but the Father in Heaven" part..

Joseph

Joe, remember that the Jewish "day" starts on the evening of the previous day. Thus, even though Passover is marked as being on the 30th, it began on the 29th at sundown. Keep this in mind when you look at most Jewish calendars. (there are some exceptions).

The other thing to remember is that Passover/Unleaven bread feasts run together and are an 8 day celebration. See Lev 23.

Tom

Texas Sue,

I loved that show too. Back then it was so simple. Good against evil and good always won.

Everyone,

As far as the days go. This calendar (Jewish) would put Pentecost (Shavuot) as many have said on May 19th (a Wednesday) and thus Acension day on May 9th (this Sunday).

The 23rd is the Gentile Celebration of Pentecost (a Sunday) and Ascension Day as always on Thursday the 13th (10 days before).

For those who follow the Jewish Calendar only the 9th and 19th are significant dates. For others who follow other dates (Christmas, etc) and other calendars, the 13th and 23rd are important as well. There was a word that someone got that said "Why do you follow Jewish feasts when I am coming for my Gentile Bride" or something like that.

Anyway, the next 15 days are DEFINITELY a watch period and I personally believe that we will be outta here by the 24th of this month.

Just some thoughts....

YBIC
Rich E

Tom, nevermind... As I hit the bed last night. or this morning, it hit me that I was reading Passover instead of Pentacost...

I'm sure I'm coming down with OLD-Himers syndrone.. LOL

Thanks again Tom,

Edited:
As I was reading Rich's response, I like that date of May 9.. We might be gone tomorrow.. If my June 4 Sunday rapture dream was a reflection of being true.

Joseph..

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com