Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Some pictures

Philippians 2:9-11 (New King James Version)
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Re: Some pictures

Paul/Aussie

Paul, I love these pictures, and this one, too, is especially stirring, for HE is the Mighty Savior and Lion of Judah.. He is ready for His return!!!

Thanks so much for posting them . . . .

Paul,
You sweet sweet man.
Thank you for posting these pictures.
They are fantastic.
Bless you in Jesus name

Fellow Ritarians, This is the Message from the LORD , as we all know here!!

COME LORD JESUS!!!!!

CHRISTinCheryl
Fellow Ritarians, This is the Message from the LORD , as we all know here!!

Love it! I saw this picture some time ago and have been hoping to run across it again. Thanks for posting it:)

Oh, Paul!! That picture of the unborn baby in the hands of God absolutely took my breath away. Wish I personally knew some pro-abortionists so I could send it to them. If we weren't so close to the end, I would seriously consider putting this on a bumper sticker and giving them away for free. The whole world should see this!!

Thank you so much .... can't wait to meet you, dear brother!! Love, Janet

Our hearts hurt over babies that didn't make it past their mother's womb.

Precious are the souls of babies and the little toddlers Jesus loves so dearly.

It gets to me at the core that the beauty of Life in this world is snuffed out. The world calling it pro-choice. How blind!!!

Precious are these innocents, it's overwhelming contemplating Life and Who the Creator is.

Paul...I look at the picture of the baby and it makes me think of Ben and now Levi. How precious are our children and grandchildren. Praise God for all creation.

Love....................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com