Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Yahweh is LOVE and His Love to us is so huge ... I just realized it yesterday

Well, this is not a new topic but I just wanted to share what happened yesterday to me.
I kept questioning Yeshua why He was so long to take us all home and why He was so quiet about all my feelings to be with Him and why I keep have kind uneasiness in my heart about a lot of things? Do I have lack of faith?

Till yesterday afternoon, I took my children back from school, I kept questioning the same questions but now since I was alone I talked to myself about that quietly by loud enough for myself to hear that my mouth talking about that.

Suddenly Yeshua answered my prayer with a very beautiful wisdom and everything He said was in the Bible with double checking of what happened yesterday right at yesterday night.

What was actually His answer to those all my questions?
These were His answers:
1. I have been so long time with My Father and always with My Father. And you dream to be with Me as soon as possible that it to be with My Father? It is not wrong to dream to be with My Father but I wanted you to know that I have been with My Father and you will be with Me and with My Father too but I wanted to show you something.
Did you know that I leave the heaven one time around 2000 years ago? Of course you knew that story right? I have leaved my comfortable place in heaven because of you My Son, because I love you and always love you.
What made I was willing to leave the comfortable place with My Father and be with you to have even a death? Because I love you, I want you to inherit what My Father has given to me and always belong to Me. I love you. Love is bigger than my comfort in heaven with My Father, and I am always ready to die for you. So if I that always be with My Father in heaven ready to die for you, what you're worrying in your life?
You've inherited everything that I have owned with My Father once you accepted Me as your Savior as your God. So learning this, Do not worry about everything, do not worry about what you will eat, what you will wear, what you will experience today, what is gonna be your thesis, how you will accomplish that, for I your Lord knew about all of that. What is the worse thing than death? NONE because you have overcome the death by My death upon the cross. Now If I have chosen death over My comfort in heaven with My Father, do you think that I would not give everything to you, little faith?

Now, learn this, it is Ok for you to dream to be with Me all the time even ask Me to take you back with Me, nothing wrong with You but I wanted you to grow, grow in your faith with Me.

Do you think that all the Apostles have had dream to be with Me all the time? Yes and you're right to have dream like them but do you think that that the only thing that they dream of? NO, I have put My Love in them so they knew that LOVE is bigger than comfort and they ready to pay for it. What the meaning to pay for it? They're ready to die to spread the good news about Me to every corner of the world so that every humanbeings whoever they are will receive the good news about Me that I have died for their sins so that they have no longer under the comdemnation that I have left My comfort place with My Father for them, for them, again for your brothers and sisters who all will go to hell because lack of wisdom, lack of knowledge of the TRUTH.
I told you the TRUTH and the TRUTH has set you free from bondage, but that's not the end of your faith, you must grow, you must know and learn that love is greater than being comfort with My Father. If I refused to die for you, did I still have the comfort with My Father? Yes I had but I will loose all of you including you. But now that I have died for you and even rose from death, now you're Mine, all of you who believe in Me is Mine, and None of you will be lost in My hands, I will take care each of you with My Mighty hands.
But I long for My other children to come to Me also, they have a free choice to do it, to accept a free gift from Me, the Truth, the Wisdom because the Truth is Me, that I have died for your sins, and the wisdom is the knowledge that I have risen from death that now you have everything in Me, you can overcome evil there is no fear in love since love drives out fear, for if you have fear you are under a comdemnation but you are now free of bondage so there is no fear. So now, work for the good news of Me, wake up and look the harvest is ready but the workers is less. Pray for them and pray for love of My Father will occupied them to open their blindness to open their heart to hear the Truth that will set them free.
I am always be with you, because I love you. I will meet you again soon. Work when the day is light for a day will come when darkness was given the authority that no one could work anymore and you be with me.

End of conversation.

I was feeling a release and when I was walking home I realized I have so many fears in my love and then I questioned that again to Him that why He kept quiet about my fear?
Right when I arrived at home, I found a book, and read it for a while and spotted a passage that telling this:

Do you think that all the Apostles have no anxieties about their life? They had it and do you think that Yeshua has no anxiety about his life when He would be crucified? He had it too, remember when He asked three time that the cup if possible could be passed away from Him. The important thing is that you can have anxieties about your life that means you're human and you're normal but DO NOT LET your anxieties lead you into trapped in fear.
Being anxious and being fear are two different things, do not let fear occupy you because of your anxieties.
I almost jumped for what the true revelation is this. Christians can have anxieties but should not let their anxieties occupy them. They must go forward and overcome them!!!

Yesterday night, another confirmation came, as we studied the bible the following verses we studied last night, and then I told that I have experienced this answer yesterday afternoon before the meeting without knowing that at that very night we would gonna discuss about it. That was a direct confirmation from the Lord that I the one who answered you and I always take care of you.
So wake up and do Our Father's business of spreading the Truth about His Only Begotten Son that died and rose for forgiveness of our sins that we can live abundantly and inherit everything in the Kingdom and that we can share them to as many people as we can do for the inheritance of the Kingdom of Heaven is unlimited.

From KJV http://bibleresources.bible.com
7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

16And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19We love him, because he first loved us.

Yeshua will take us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words strengthen each of us till we're all be with Him forever in that beautiful day that we have been waiting for.

Re: Yahweh is LOVE and His Love to us is so huge ... I just realized it yesterday

Geneustace, this is a very comforting and freeing word. It is as we thought, God delays for one more soul to come in to the family. We are to continue to reach out to all we know as long as we are here. Jesus knows our anxieties and comforts us and helps us overcome this most human condition. Also, the most wonderful part, He will never let us go - we are secure and safe in His nail-scarred hands. Thanks Gene this made my day.

Re: Yahweh is LOVE and His Love to us is so huge ... I just realized it yesterday

Thank you,
This vessel agrees,there is great comfort and
confirmations.
Love in Jesus

I am so happy for you for your comfort from our Lord!! Thank you for sharing this with us! He does love us Amen!! We do need to die to self so we can lift others up and show them God's love so they can see that He loves them too! God bless you Geneustace and your family!

Melissa
I am so happy for you for your comfort from our Lord!! Thank you for sharing this with us! He does love us Amen!! We do need to die to self so we can lift others up and show them God's love so they can see that He loves them too! God bless you Geneustace and your family!

I have often wondered what the above underlined term means. Could someone please explain this to me? TY.

Btw, Geneustace, I'm happy that Jesus gave you to share w/us, His reassurance of His deep love for us.

Tammy (SNC)

This truly blessed me Geneustace - thank you so much for sharing this. You have such love in your heart brother - I'm so glad you had this experience and felt God's loving assurance that all will be okay. Thank you for comforting us, your brothers and sisters here.

Yes we, the church are expected to die to self.

"Come out, come out from among them!!" Christ's own are commanded this, and must die to this world's religion and philosophy.

This is the declaration from our Lord Jesus this day . . to refuse the easy friendly modern day churches that sugar coat the world's sin.

John MacArthur says it clear, I think:

. . "our modern age–radicalism, abortion, feminism, homosexuality, and other politically charged moral issues — pose the most obvious threat for user-friendly churches.

Their undefined theology and seeker-sensitive philosophy do not permit them to take a firm biblical stance on such matters, because the moment they defy the spirit of the age, they forfeit their marketing appeal.

They are therefore forced to keep silent or capitulate. Either way, they compromise the truth.

If a church is not even willing to take a firm stand against abortion, how will it deal with the erosion of crucial doctrine?

If a church lacks discernment enough to condemn such overt errors as homosexuality or feminism, how will it handle a subtle attack on doctrinal integrity?

Many evangelical churches have wholly abandoned strong preaching about hell, sin, and the wrath of God. They claim God’s primary attribute is benevolence–one that overrides and supersedes His holiness, justice, wrath, and sovereignty.

Rather than addressing humanity’s greatest need — forgiveness of sins — modern sermons deal with contemporary topics, psychological issues (depression, eating disorders, self-image), personal relationships, motivational themes, and other matters a la mode.

The market-driven philosophy of user-friendly churches does not easily permit them to take firm enough doctrinal positions to oppose false teaching.

Their outlook on leadership drives them to hire marketers who can sell rather than biblically qualified pastors who can teach.

Their approach to ministry is so undoctrinal that they cannot educate their people against subtle errors.

Their avoidance of controversy puts them in a position where they cannot oppose false teaching that masquerades as evangelicalism.

In fact, the new trends in theology seem ideally suited to the user-friendly philosophy. Why would the user-friendly church oppose such doctrines?

But oppose them we must, if we are to remain true to God’s Word and maintain a gospel witness. Pragmatic approaches to ministry do not hold answers to the dangers confronting biblical Christianity today.

Pragmatism promises bigger churches, more people, and a living church, but it is really carnal wisdom — spiritually bankrupt and contrary to the Word of God.

Marketing techniques offer nothing but the promise of popularity and worldly approval. They certainly offer no safeguard against the dangers of the down-grade toward spiritual ruin.

The only hope is a return to Scripture and sound doctrine. We evangelicals desperately need to recover our determination to be biblical, our refusal to comply with the world, our willingness to defend what we believe, and our courage to defy false teaching.

Unless we collectively awaken to the current dangers that threaten our faith, the adversary will attack us from within, and we will not be able to withstand.

Donna
Yes we, the church are expected to die to self.

"Come out, come out from among them!!" Christ's own are commanded this, and must die to this world's religion and philosophy.

This is the declaration from our Lord Jesus this day . . to refuse the easy friendly modern day churches that sugar coat the world's sin.

John MacArthur says it clear, I think:

. . "our modern age–radicalism, abortion, feminism, homosexuality, and other politically charged moral issues — pose the most obvious threat for user-friendly churches.

Their undefined theology and seeker-sensitive philosophy do not permit them to take a firm biblical stance on such matters, because the moment they defy the spirit of the age, they forfeit their marketing appeal.

They are therefore forced to keep silent or capitulate. Either way, they compromise the truth.

If a church is not even willing to take a firm stand against abortion, how will it deal with the erosion of crucial doctrine?

If a church lacks discernment enough to condemn such overt errors as homosexuality or feminism, how will it handle a subtle attack on doctrinal integrity?

Many evangelical churches have wholly abandoned strong preaching about hell, sin, and the wrath of God. They claim God’s primary attribute is benevolence–one that overrides and supersedes His holiness, justice, wrath, and sovereignty.

Rather than addressing humanity’s greatest need — forgiveness of sins — modern sermons deal with contemporary topics, psychological issues (depression, eating disorders, self-image), personal relationships, motivational themes, and other matters a la mode.

The market-driven philosophy of user-friendly churches does not easily permit them to take firm enough doctrinal positions to oppose false teaching.

Their outlook on leadership drives them to hire marketers who can sell rather than biblically qualified pastors who can teach.

Their approach to ministry is so undoctrinal that they cannot educate their people against subtle errors.

Their avoidance of controversy puts them in a position where they cannot oppose false teaching that masquerades as evangelicalism.

In fact, the new trends in theology seem ideally suited to the user-friendly philosophy. Why would the user-friendly church oppose such doctrines?

But oppose them we must, if we are to remain true to God’s Word and maintain a gospel witness. Pragmatic approaches to ministry do not hold answers to the dangers confronting biblical Christianity today.

Pragmatism promises bigger churches, more people, and a living church, but it is really carnal wisdom — spiritually bankrupt and contrary to the Word of God.

Marketing techniques offer nothing but the promise of popularity and worldly approval. They certainly offer no safeguard against the dangers of the down-grade toward spiritual ruin.

The only hope is a return to Scripture and sound doctrine. We evangelicals desperately need to recover our determination to be biblical, our refusal to comply with the world, our willingness to defend what we believe, and our courage to defy false teaching.

Unless we collectively awaken to the current dangers that threaten our faith, the adversary will attack us from within, and we will not be able to withstand.

Thank you sooo much, Donna, for explaining that to me. Now I understand.

Tammy (SNC)

Dear Geneustace,

Thank you so much for this post! It really blessed me.

Here is the part that jumped out at me.

I was feeling a release and when I was walking home I realized I have so many fears in my love and then I questioned that again to Him that why He kept quiet about my fear?
Right when I arrived at home, I found a book, and read it for a while and spotted a passage that telling this:

Do you think that all the Apostles have no anxieties about their life? They had it and do you think that Yeshua has no anxiety about his life when He would be crucified? He had it too, remember when He asked three time that the cup if possible could be passed away from Him. The important thing is that you can have anxieties about your life that means you're human and you're normal but DO NOT LET your anxieties lead you into trapped in fear.
Being anxious and being fear are two different things, do not let fear occupy you because of your anxieties.
I almost jumped for what the true revelation is this. Christians can have anxieties but should not let their anxieties occupy them. They must go forward and overcome them!!!

AMEN!!!!

Tammy, Here is a little more explanation. Dying to self is a daily thing we need to try to do after we are saved. We need to be sewing to the spirit and not the flesh. In other words try to respond to God and what He wants us to do and not respond to what our flesh wants. This is walking in obedience to Christ rather than following the flesh! Love you sis in Christ!!

Amen!!!

I'm glad this blessed you all.

And today again Yahweh conformed me again about what I got yesterday. Today in the Messianic Church that we attend every Sabath day, Our Rabbi talked about LOVE, wow, third confirmation in just 24 hours a day.
Somebody talked in here about the starting pouring of Holy Spirt. I guess here it is, it is starting right now. We must all know that we all part of His body, part of His bride, because everyone who accept the Son accept the Father and that means we all who accepted Yeshua is already becoming the sons of Our Father in Heaven, as the sons we all inherit the Kingdom and have everything Yeshua already has to overcome the darkness.

Today in Sabath I read this passage and it opened up my eye about relationship between faith and strength it is not one to one but convex relationship that means like y = x^2 where the more people bound together the more strength in them. Look at this no linearity in the passage in the following:

from Leviticus 26: 6 - 8
6 " 'I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove savage beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country. 7 You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you. 8 Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you.

Look at verses 8:
5 can chase 100: meaning 1 to 20
but
100 can chase 10000: meaning 1 to 100
Is the relationship linear? no looks like more quadratic.

The message then: we will become stronger when we all become one, hey all Ritans we should be one, bound together, then everything we do will be even stronger. When we pray, the praying becomes stronger, when we do it together in faith, the power of darkness could not prevail!!!
Let's strengthen each other in love, and pray to each other that binding the person we pray to ourselves. As we become one, you could expect more amazing thing happens in your life, in our life. When Yahweh is in you, whom should you afraid of? men and power of darkness could not be prevail to you again. This is the time that pouring of His mighty power will begin and it will begin from the House of the Lord, that is in Ritans because we are the temple of the Living God, the Lord of Israel, Our Savior and Our Redeemer, Whom we can trust and be faithful to, for He is faithful and will hold us tight in His hands.

Yeshua will take us all home at he appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorioud joy beyond words strengthen each of us to overcome our anxieties and move forward with courage that someday we will be with Our Lord Yeshua forever ..

The message then: we will become stronger when we all become one, hey all Ritans we should be one, bound together, then everything we do will be even stronger. When we pray, the praying becomes stronger, when we do it together in faith, the power of darkness could not prevail!!!
Let's strengthen each other in love, and pray to each other that binding the person we pray to ourselves. As we become one, you could expect more amazing thing happens in your life, in our life. When Yahweh is in you, whom should you afraid of? men and power of darkness could not be prevail to you again. This is the time that pouring of His mighty power will begin and it will begin from the House of the Lord, that is in Ritans because we are the temple of the Living God, the Lord of Israel, Our Savior and Our Redeemer, Whom we can trust and be faithful to, for He is faithful and will hold us tight in His hands.

Yeshua will take us all home at he appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorioud joy beyond words strengthen each of us to overcome our anxieties and move forward with courage that someday we will be with Our Lord Yeshua forever ..

Amen Geneustace

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com