<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
87yr old dying 'Elitest' tells of their PLANS for America (past, present & future)

Hi everyone, it's very late (WOW! 3am Sat.), but I happened to come across these video series taped on The Prophecy Club & felt strongly led to share them with everyone, so they could pass it on to others. Chaplain Lindsey Williams was told by 87yr old dying 'Elitest' what their plans have been (past, present & future), with regards to America. This dying man revealed ALOT to this Chaplain & was told to get it out to the people! What this Chaplain shares is VERY EYE OPENING!!! Perhaps jaw droppin too!

I have provided the 1st video link below to the 3 disk series:

- Lindsey Williams - The Elite Speak Disk 1 Jan 2010 Part 1 of 9.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajbfw7KD1w0

- Lindsey Williams - The Elite Speak Disk 2 Jan 2010 Part 1 of 8.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhwjWOxjFg&feature=related

- Lindsey Williams - The Elite Speak Disk 3 Jan 2010 Part 1 of 7.wmv [topic: WAR]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbSvQDeSFd4

After watching the 1st disk, I am asking the Father how to pray against their future plans not getting off the ground, at least not till we are gone. Please join me in praying against these evil & wicked plans!

Surely our DEPARTURE is very near!

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Email: frmHIShrt@ca.rr.com

Re: 87yr old dying 'Elitest' tells of their PLANS for America (past, present & future)

Thank you,
What an eye opener.
Praying in the spirit:This vessel saw a part of the world.With a creepy fog coming over it.
The Lord,will allow this to come upon the world.
To again show the world.His power.
Glory to God

Re: 87yr old dying 'Elitest' tells of their PLANS for America (past, present & future)

So, please do tell us (whom can't watch videos) what this 87-yr.-old is plotting for America? My inquiring mind is dying to know.

Tammy (SNC)

BUMP.

In case someone did not get to see & listen to these 3 video series on The Prophecy Club.

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Thanks so much for this link!

I forgot to mention a VERY IMPORTANT thing RE: the host of The Prophecy Club, Stan:

He DOES NOT BELIEVE IN PRE-TRIB RAPTURE! I just heard him say on the 3rd video series that the primary cause for America's fall is the 'Pre-Trib' Rapture because it puts Christians to sleep...because it causes them not to read their Bible...that they can walk on the spirit of grace...that they can test the spirit of grace. I cut it off at that point. The 'true' Bride of Christ would be in HIS WORD moreso, not being lazy in any way!

I just about fell out of my seat when he said that! Why can't people see in GOD'S WORD that HE would deliver us out of the hour of testing? I really fear for those who speak like this. May their eyes be opened & they quickly REPENT while there is still time. I have found MANY videos on youtube of supposed Christians who speak against a pre-trib RAPTURE! I just don't get it.

I always ask the Holy Spirit to give me discernment & reveal to me what's not of HIM.

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Well, I knew he wasn't pre-trib, so i have no trouble filtering that out.

This is not going to happen like they think.

I'm with Abbershay on that one. God is in control not them. The Video is interesting tho.

D. Boyter

My only issue with Lindsay Williams is he is always trying to push the sale of his dvd's that have MORE important info.....makes me not trust him at all since he is trying to make a buck off of his 'special info'. I've listened to him many times...but that is my beef with him. If I were given inside info about the plans of the NWO elites, I certainly wouldn't be trying to make money off the info and would be disseminating the info any way I could FOR FREE!!

Hi Abbershay, NO they, the " elitist " crowd are not
in charge, likewise Bro D Boyter. God IS. Anyone remember the verse, " the heart of the king IS IN the hand of the Lord, and HE turneth it as it pleases HIM, as the rivers of water." Ya'll remember that one ? I do also suppose HE will have His way with the elitist crowd as it pleases HIM.

Abbershay seems to remind me of Abishai, ?? One of David's mighty men ( wild men of the hack and whack troopers ) 33 in number.

Blessing RITA

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Its been said before, use a bucket of salt with The
Prophecy Club ! I usually set most of their info
aside, this one may be useful, just the guy who operates The Club is sorely suspect.

Later,

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

isnt it interesting how many of the gloomers in a general sence .... always say money is going to be worthless and you are going to have to live in a tent . but send us money so we can build a new building.

Do you ever see them come out of a positive spirit and how God Loves and is going to keep his own...

you can download all 3 DVD's off this youtube link...

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW CURRENT THESE INTERVIEWS MIGHT BE?

If more than ~ 2 years old I wouldn't put much stock in them even though they are accurate. Reason being, the eliete keep pushing out the date to allow their plan to materialize.

scuggers

scuggers
you can download all 3 DVD's off this youtube link...

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME what year THESE INTERVIEWS may have been done?

If more than ~ 2 years old I wouldn't put much stock in them even though they are accurate. Reason being, the eliete keep pushing out the date to allow their plan to materialize.... but God has other plans!

scuggers

Question for Tex Littlefield (TexL) from Tom . . .

Tex, do you have any idea of when these recordings were made? ...

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME what year THESE INTERVIEWS may have been done?

If more than ~ 2 years old I wouldn't put much stock in them even though they are accurate. Reason being, the eliete keep pushing out the date to allow their plan to materialize... but God has other plans!

Stone throwers need not respond ...

Re: Question for Tex Littlefield (TexL) from Tom . . .

I repeat my same request... please DO tell us (Ms. Victor & me) what's on those tapes, b/c our inquiring minds are dying to know!?

Tammy

well, I called the Prophecy Club and they said the interviews were done October, 2009!

Wow, that's only less than a year ago!

So I would assume the info is accurate however, God has much bigger plans!
The Lord is laughing - He will have them in derision.

SisterNChrist
I repeat my same request... please DO tell us (Ms. Victor & me) what's on those tapes, b/c our inquiring minds are dying to know!?

Tammy

Over three hours of interview!!

Tammy...

wait until the 10 day watch has expired and then, if need be, go and buy a new PC

how can you get internet and not get video/youtube?
can you see images that are posted?

my pc is over 8 years old and it works okay

I think your question was answered up there :-)

He had a more recent interview on the Butch Pugh in
January where he said the same thing.

And if I can answer for Tammy there ....

"Dial-up" ( Im guessing thats the problem)

In much of rural America.....still the only way.
It was my situation as recently as 3 years ago....
i.e. - no youtubes!

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

Tammy...my DSL is actually cheaper than my dial up was.... you should check into dSL...... it is so worth it..I used to be like you and had to wait days for a thread to load up with graphics on it...and i could not watch videos at all....

I did not know i could get dsl cheaper either..it is less than 20 a month...

girl check into it and catch up with us....but probably it will not matter if we are leaving in a few days.... I might have to catch up with you.

TexL
I think your question was answered up there :-)

He had a more recent interview on the Butch Pugh in
January where he said the same thing.

And if I can answer for Tammy there ....

"Dial-up" ( Im guessing thats the problem)

In much of rural America.....still the only way.
It was my situation as recently as 3 years ago....
i.e. - no youtubes!

My DSL is rather slow as far as youtube goes.
What I usually do is download on Realplayer and convert the file to mp3!! That way I can listen long!

With the Micheal Rood stuff I just ordered his DVD's online!! These are so awesome!
The CD on Zechariah's thermonuclear war was excellent.
The flying scroll is actually a missle in flight!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com