<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
JPost - "special regime for sharing J'lem" proposed - ANTICHRIST ALERT!

http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle.aspx?id=174824

Quote:
"The regime, however, would be headed by an outside administrator ... someone with international standing."

Maybe it is just my rampant paranoia, but my thoughts immediately went to think on recently retired EU diplomat with a strong international standing - Dr. Javier Solana!

Any other candidates come to your thoughts?

Barry

(original thoughts on this posted on FiveDoves by 'Mercer' - http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2010/mercer58.htm )

Re: JPost - "special regime for sharing J'lem" proposed - ANTICHRIST ALERT!

. . . a few more 'sorta' unemployed candidates: Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, and Prince Charles!

Or possibly El Hassan from Jordan? These are exciting times were living in, and Pentecost is right around the corner. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Barr;y have you seen the two previous articles I posted on the Vatican's plan to take over/own Jerusalem? This article certainly seems to be a set up for that. Can see it now - a Cardinal from the Catholic Church system being appointed to manage the "sharing" of Jerusaalem. Maybe that is why we keep seeing Cardinals (Red Birds) as an endtime warning sign.

On another note notice the wording of the article in this line:

WASHINGTON – A group of Israelis, Palestinians and North Americans have formulated a proposal

Do you notice the subtle use of referring not to America or the United States but NORTH AMERICA? That is our designation under the "10 Regions" that the Club of Rome has divided the final world system into when the New World Order takes over. They are already beginning to refer to us according to THEIR geological title. Signs that we are close.

Interesting thoughts TexasSue!

Do you have any idea of anyone in the Roman Church who is of "international standing"?

And Khog, I never considered that El Hassan bin Talal to have any charisma to step forward on the world stage as a dramatic and dynamic leader. Maybe it is just negativity on my part, but I think a man like Dr. Solana would have a better chance of taking the 'job.' I know that many regard Solana's charisma to be low, but he certainly has put his mark on the world - that in my opinion at least is some kind of charisma to be regarded and to be wary of.

And even though I have been closely watching Mr. Clinton, I somehow don't believe that Israel would embrace him for this position because of his close relationship with pResident 0bama's Secretary of State.

It is kinda fun in a scary way, but I don't think that WE will know this side of the Rapture!

Barru

Barry, no I don't have any knowledge of anyone with international standing. However, according to books written by a Jesuit Catholic who was close to John Paull II, Malachi Martin, there are two Popes. The one we see is the window dressing, the one we don't see is called the "Black Pope" and is the one who really rules the Vatican and the whole dark occult "Mystery Religion" system that is worldwide. I am assuming the Black Pope will set himself up in Jerusalem and is the true "false prophet'. Some of the books written by Malachi Martin include, "The Keys of This Blood", and "Windswept House". I have the "Keys" book and have been looking for "Windswept House' which is supposed to be the real low down on the behind-the-scenes- intrigue going on worldwide. This book is almost impossible to find. By the way, Malachi Martin was finally murdered near his home a few years ago. Knew too much and was tellint it and suffered the consequences.

That's interesting Sue. I wonder if the black pope is Peter the Roman from Malachy's predictions.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Yeah, Texas Sue, I read a book by Martin many years ago about exorcism ... don't know if I still have it, but might be worth trying to dig out. And yes, there are some that say he was murdered because he knew just a little too, too much!

I don't know Kevin, but isn't it ironic that 1400 years ago a prophet named Malachy was given the list of all the future popes and at the end of the time, a Jesuit Priest named Malachi got the inside scoop on what is going on inside the Vatican? Could be that Peter the Roman is the dark pope that will do away with Benedict and come front and center in due time.

Barry, I had forgotten he wrote the book on exorcism too. In Windswept House Martin tells about a ceremony in the 1960's (not sure of the exact date now) when satan was actually installed in the Vatican in a dark satanic ritual ceremony in one of the chapels. Can't remember the significance or why it was necessary but at the exact same time as the ritual occurred in Rome a twin ritual was performed in Charleston, South Carolina. I know there wss a reason that they did this but don't remember why now. I believe it was to add power. Anyway, there have been those inside who know about it and told Malachi Martin. They are terrified of what is really going on there. So much darkness in the world - it sure does make me want to go home and get away from it all.

Texas Sue
I don't know Kevin, but isn't it ironic that 1400 years ago a prophet named Malachy was given the list of all the future popes and at the end of the time, a Jesuit Priest named Malachi got the inside scoop on what is going on inside the Vatican? Could be that Peter the Roman is the dark pope that will do away with Benedict and come front and center in due time.

Yeah T/Sue - I was thinking the same thing!!

My 2 cents worth -

I think it will most likely be Prince El-Hassan bin Talal of Jordan, uncle to Jordan's King Abdullah II.

Of course I don't expect to be here to know. But he fits the bill of the AC and the Muslim Mahdi both to a tee.

I know we all may have differing thoughts on this and that's okay. It will be irrelevant to us in a few days I believe. The only time we will see him is when we are riding horseback in the sky and our King is leading the way and slays the AC with the Sword coming from His mouth which is His Word. Hallelujah!!

In Christ,

John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

You know John, it is interesting that Prince El Hassan is the uncle of King Abdullah of Jordan. Isn't Petra in Jordan? Where the Jews will flee and are protected? It seems I've read that Jordan is spared from the wrath of the A/C - that may play a part in how it all unfolds too!

Good Morning everyone....

I just wanted to pop in here and say this is such an interesting thread and I am enjoying it with my coffee :)

I appreciate everyone knowlege and contribution...

Sue I am so impressed with the things you catch and your perception on things...keep it up girl...even though we only have a little while longer...I think we need to hang out some in heaven so you can "share" with me .....

ok gotta lurk....I have finals on monday and tuesday :)

Here is more info

Canada unveils proposal to resolve conflict over Jerusalem
Plan was funded by Canadian government but initiated by University of Windsor, with former top Canadian and U.S. diplomats, the Montreal Gazette reports.

Canada has formally unveiled a proposal to resolve the conflict over the future of Jerusalem's Old City, the Montreal Gazette reported on Saturday.

The proposal, which was released after seven years of research and planning, calls for a "special regime" comprising Israeli and Palestinian officials headed by "an effective and empowered third-party" commissioner to oversee a 0.9-square-kilometer district that contains the city's contested Jewish, Muslim and Christian holy sites.

The proposal was funded by the Canadian government but initiated by University of Windsor, with a number of former top Canadian and American diplomats, who helped craft the plan that is outlined in a 144-page report, the Gazette reported.

Governance and security arrangements are detailed in the report, which describes the Old City as "a microcosm" of the wider Israeli-Palestinian conflict, saying that it encompasses "political, demographic, security, economic, social, religious, territorial and environmental elements."

The Gazette goes on to say that the proposal emphasizes the need for an alternative to the geographic division of Jerusalem or exclusive control by either Israel or the Palestinians, or the creation of a separate international authority to oversee the Old City.

The "special regime" concept was first published last year in a Foreign Affairs article co-authored by Michael Bell, Canada's former ambassador to Israel, Egypt and Jordan, and the former U.S. ambassador to Israel and Egypt, Daniel Kurtzer.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is scheduled to visit Canada at the end of the month to discuss the resumption of peace talks.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com