<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"Why This Year?" Simple, easy explanation. No need to pack - we are leaving in days

POSTED MAY 6 ON THE "WAKE UP BABYLON" BLOG:

Why This Year?

So why this year? Why is this the year that God's time of judgments will begin? The time that begins with the complete destruction of America?

Daniel 9:25
"Know therefore and understand, [That] from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, [There shall be] seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; The street shall be built again, and the wall, Even in troublesome times.

Look at the word 'weeks'. The hebrew word is shabuwa`

1) seven, period of seven (days or years), heptad, week

a) period of seven days, a week

1) Feast of Weeks

b) heptad, seven (of years)

SHABUWA (shaw-boo'-ah); Noun Masculine, Strong #: 7620: seven, period of seven (days or years), heptad, week; Feast of Weeks (Shavuot)

In the original Hebrew, Shabuwa is in plural form; meaning FeastS of Weeks rather than only one Feast of Weeks. This verse reads: “Seventy Shabuwas or Shavuots are determined.” Shavuot is one of the feasts call “The Feast of Weeks” ( known as Pentecost in the Christian churches).
There is only one “Feast of Weeks” per year. To extend the clarity to the fullness of the verse, it literally reads, “Seventy Feasts of Weeks”
http://www.yeshua.co.za/heavenly_daniel.htm

See also: http://danielstimeline.com/page6.htm

So we see the word "weeks" can be taken one of two ways. It can mean "a set of seven" as in 7 years. Or it can mean "Feast of Weeks". The jewish people were told by God to celebrate seven feasts per year, every year. One of these feasts is called the Feast of Weeks, which Christians recognize as Pentecost. The word "weeks" in Daniel 9 is saying we are to count 62 Feasts of Weeks and 7 Feasts of Weeks. Or 62 years and 7 years.

We're also told when to start counting. From the time the command goes forth to restore and rebuild Jerusalem. We know that this command went forth in the fall of 1947. The following spring of 1948 the Jewish state of Israel became official...again...after a couple thousand years. Then what happened? It was springtime. They celebrated Feast of Weeks #1 of 62. Last spring, in 2009, they celebrated the 62nd Feast of Weeks. That leaves us with 7 until Christ returns. So what is coming up in less than two weeks? Feast of Weeks #1 of 7.

How can we be sure?

Is there anything else we're told about that day?

The Time of God's judgments will begin...

with sudden destruction
with the complete destruction of Babylon (America)

in the early evening (for the residents of Babylon)

in the spring (for the residents of Babylon)
after 62 Feasts of Weeks, starting from the command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem
when the king of Babylon is throwing a great feast
http://wakeupbabylon.blogspot.com/2010/04/clues.html

Are all of these true on the same day and time?

They will be. May 19th. In the evening.

Posted by Drew Simmons at 9:19 AM

Re: "Why This Year?" Simple, easy explanation. No need to pack - we are leaving in days

Great post, T/S.

Re: "Why This Year?" Simple, easy explanation. No need to pack - we are leaving in days

This really blessed me, thank you, Texas Sue!!

T/Sue, I'm wondering, are you agreeing with the writer of this post,
1) that America is Babylon and
2) that Babylon is going to be destroyed before Jesus returns..

Babylon is the little spot over in the mid-eastern area of the world the last account I had. It was started there by Nimrod and it will end there.

The "Revelation" shows that Babylon won't be destroyed until the ending of the 7 years..

I'm just wondering your thoughts on this sis....

Joseph

Joseph, I am not agreeing with the points that America is Babylon. The Shadow Government in America may be linked to the greater Babylon which is the New World Order - One World Government. From Chuck Missler and others reports I know that America built an enormous embassy literally IN Babylon just outside of Baghdad. For what purpose? Is the NWO actually going to be located in rebuilt NEW Babylon? You can find the info on the web and it is stunning. THis has really been under the radar and completed with hardly any press/media coverage AT ALL. For what purpose has this complex been built?

I am agreeing with the premise of the Feasts of Weeks timeline which really looks like a timeline for the rapture which is why I posted it. If the time conclusions in this person's post is true then we literally have DAYS before we leave. I am happy about that.

TN & Leenie I am glad you liked this as much as I did. Happy DANCE!!!!!!!!!!

"with hardly any press/media coverage "

Free press?
sure for those who dig on teh net
and find
the underground news.

Texas Sue
Joseph, I am not agreeing with the points that America is Babylon. The Shadow Government in America may be linked to the greater Babylon which is the New World Order - One World Government. From Chuck Missler and others reports I know that America built an enormous embassy literally IN Babylon just outside of Baghdad.

For what purpose? Is the NWO actually going to be located in rebuilt NEW Babylon? You can find the info on the web and it is stunning. THis has really been under the radar and completed with hardly any press/media coverage AT ALL. For what purpose has this complex been built?

I am agreeing with the premise of the Feasts of Weeks timeline which really looks like a timeline for the rapture which is why I posted it. If the time conclusions in this person's post is true then we literally have DAYS before we leave. I am happy about that.

Thanks T/Sue, I thought you and I were on the same page..

On the Blue that I highlighted above, I do believe that the Babylon will be revived again as Revelation states..

I believe the USA will be reduced but not sure how low. We see this little dictator working on that now in the White House and removing our "Defense Systems" around the world.

But I believe just about ever nation is going thru that same process which is bringing everything to a head in the mid-eastern part of the world, again as Revelation is pin pointing for the end times..

WE ARE SO CLOSE.... WOW..

We could be out of here by Sunday.. Tomorrow..

Joseph

Texas Sue
Joseph, I am not agreeing with the points that America is Babylon. The Shadow Government in America may be linked to the greater Babylon which is the New World Order - One World Government. From Chuck Missler and others reports I know that America built an enormous embassy literally IN Babylon just outside of Baghdad. For what purpose? Is the NWO actually going to be located in rebuilt NEW Babylon? You can find the info on the web and it is stunning. THis has really been under the radar and completed with hardly any press/media coverage AT ALL. For what purpose has this complex been built?

TN & Leenie aren't alone here, re: them liking this thread, T/Sue. When I saw this thread's title, thoughts of 'Hallelujah!!! Whoopee!!! We're soon gonna be taken outta here!!!' entered my mind.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/03/president_obama_set_to_host_se.html

Scuggers had posted this dinner party somewhere on this forum or another

In reading the article Pres. Bush had his state dinner with the last Mexican President 1 week before 9/11, very interesting

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Yes, Texas Sue....the Happy Dance...

Let's do the Dance of Joy....

Texas Sue
The Shadow Government in America may be linked to the greater Babylon which is the New World Order - One World Government.

That's exactly how I see it . . Though the focus will be on the middle east during the Trib, God's wrath will cover all of Babylon which is the One WORLD's government and its order, the ac in violent charge the last 3 & 1/2 years . .

Rich E

I like it . . . I like this Job!
The 63rd Shavua begins in just days! and then...

in the midst of the week...

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Rich E

I love it rich!!! Sitcoms are not the same these days....I loved perfect strangers .. bosom buddies and mork and mindy!!!

RJ
[
I believe the USA will be reduced but not sure how low.

We could be out of here by Sunday.. Tomorrow..

Joseph

Amen on USA.

Mommy - daddy-
Joseph told us we can leave Egypt
maybe sometime tomorrow!

Gollie gee- look at that.
Did you get all yer animals in the arc?

I'm ready.

I'm going through the Red Sea where Pha-row-s army can't find me.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com