Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Here Comes The Son

Re: Here Comes The Son

Thanks Kerry - I've only watched the top one so far but it left me so filled with emotion for Tennesseans... these were shots we haven't seen on the news... so devastating. And I am so proud of Tennessee... the fact that it mentioned "no looting or crime sprees!" It makes my heart swell with pride. I sent this video to my whole address book. Thanks Kerry - We love you Tennessee! I'm praying dear Tennesseans get snatched really soon and don't even have to deal with this aftermath!

Thanks, Shirley.

...& the reports just keep coming in. Just got this:

"Sad news from Eddie Bayers about the musicians hall of fame...

For all that didn't know, when the Musicians Hall of Fame had to close to re-locate, they stored priceless equipment in Sound Check. It was all under water, and I would doubt any of it could salvaged."

This was a new museum that had gear from the real studio players that make the records happen. Vintage stuff from the 60's & before.

--

This morning I heard that my fellow church member Paul Overstreet is totally wiped out. His farm was completely covered up. I've been out there when he had our college group out for a bonfire years ago.

Keith Urban lost every guitar he owned, plus all of his touring gear. Brad Paisley, Lorrie Morgan & many others now.

The Soundcheck reports are starting to roll in today. Uggh.

I posted about Soundcheck here.

wow!! Thank you Kerry...I do not watch tv (hardly ever about once a month at the most)and I have not seen a lot of pics of the devestation (only what you have post actually) I appreciate you showing me this so I will know how to pray....

My heart is filled with joy knowing there is no looting also....classy.

Looking for the day when we are far removed and high above all the terrible things that happen here. This is so sad and crushing for those who are caught in the middle of it. May God give them strength for this battle.

So SAD!!! My brother & sister in law live there, thankfully their home was spared. I cannot understand why the news is not reporting this and from what I heard our pres. hasn't even mentioned it.

Kerry, I did not see the videos but I wanted to tell you when I saw your previous post it reminded me of that American Pie song lyric "the day the music died!", and it is very sad.

Praying too for your town and people and hopefully will be out of here soon! God bless you brother!

Wow, this is a tragedy, TN. How are you doing with all of this? I pray that God's peace will surround you, and that you may be a comfort to those around you! I pray that many will turn to the Lord to be their help and strength during this incredibly difficult time!

But I believe that this flood is God's doing. And that He is demonstrating the futility of storing up treasures on earth rather than in Heaven. There are many earthly "treasures" in Nashville, but they have been destroyed in one flood.

Love,
Char

TN Dove

Char yearns for her Bridegroom
Wow, this is a tragedy, TN. How are you doing with all of this? I pray that God's peace will surround you, and that you may be a comfort to those around you! I pray that many will turn to the Lord to be their help and strength during this incredibly difficult time!

I'm fine. Very peaceful, today. Glad I listened & bought on high ground. Praying for my neighbors, though.

I guess I'm feeling like you feel watching a train wreck — when you're safely on the other side of the tracks.

Oh That is just terrible, and we haven't heard much at all from the media,

Are things improved?

makes you wonder how people are going to be able to pay their bills if they can't get to work because of the damage.

Really terrible, praying for the people in TN.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

TN Dove

I'm fine. Very peaceful, today. Glad I listened & bought on high ground. Praying for my neighbors, though.

I guess I'm feeling like you feel watching a train wreck — when you're safely on the other side of the tracks.

Amen. God is good to those who fear Him.
I am so thankful you are safe, TN.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com